No, this can't be...

What's Going On?

 

Sorry for the late-ish update...

 

Audio for this chappie: EXO-M Don't Go

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qj7teJVK7Mw

 

"Admit it, you were really scared." I teased Kris. 

"Pft, please." he said, doing a hairflip. 

I rolled my eyes. 

"Kris, do you know that you're cute?" I asked, holding back my smile. 

He widen his eyes and shook his head. He pointed to his face.

"Uh, you mean handsome and manly?" 

I rolled my eyes again and threw a pillow at him.  

 

We're currently in the living room, watching TV. Ahreum's here too. She's been hanging out with us quite often lately. 

For a 43 year old woman, she sure has the energy of a 23 year old. 

 

I went to the kitchen to get myself a glass of orange juice. 

I placed the glass down on the coffee table and sat down on the floor next to Luhan; our backs leaning on the sofa.

 

Luhan kept on poking my waist making me sit upright everytime he did that. 

"Hey, stop that!" I said, laughing. 

He poked my cheeks next. 

"Yah." I warned. 

He smiled cheekily and squished my face. 

"Luhan." I whined, making a face.


Narrator's POV 

 

"Ge, I think we should tell her..." Lay whispered to Kris.

Kris took a deep breath and gave the laughing Kyungra's shoulder a tap.

"Luhan, that's enough~" she said, half-smiling. 

"What?" she asked, facing Kris.

"You have to stop this." he said seriously. 

"Yeah, Cuz." Chen chimed in. 

"Stop what?" she asked with a confused expression. 

 

"Luhan's not here. Luhan's dead." Kris said straight-forward. 

She laughed her head off.

"You guys are crazy. He's right here." she said, as she pointed to Luhan who was sitting next to her with a saddened expression. 

 

Kris shook his head and bury it in his hands. 

"He's dead. He no longer exists." Kris repeated. 

 

"Yes Kyungra." Luhan said. 

She looked at him with a shocked expression. 

"B-but, you're here aren't you?" she said, placing a hand on his arm. 

"I'm dead." he reminded. 

"But I can feel you."

"It's all in your head. It's your imagination." he said. 

"No. You're lying. Stop playing around." she said with teary eyes, as she looked at everyone in the room, standing up. 

"Ahreum, you see him don't you? The person next to me." 

Ahreum slowly shakes her head. 

 

"Seriously, stop this. Luhan is right there. This is not a good joke-" 

"Kyungra." Chen said as he held onto both of her wrists. 

"March 2nd." Chen said. 

"Wh-what about that day?" 

"Try to remember."

 

Kyungra closed her eyes as she tried to go through all of her past memories. 

She opened her eyes and shook her head. 

"I can't." tears threaten to fall from her eyes by now.

 


Kyungra's POV

 

Then I heard Luhan call my name. He motioned me to come over. I did as told. 

"Kyungie, do you remember our third date?" Luhan asked, interlocking his hands with mine.

"Third date? Didn't we only have two?"

"Exactly. Third date never happened."

I stared at Luhan in confusion. 

Luhan gave me a nod. 

I stared at him with a blank expression. 

"March 2nd." he said. 

 

I stared at him with a blank expression once more and then, I closed my eyes again and a thousand scenes played in my head. 

I opened my eyes again, to see a tissue infront of my face. 

"You're crying." Xiumin said as he dabbed my tears away with the tissue.

 


FLASHBACK

 

"You ready?!" I heard Luhan yell from the living room. 

"Yeah! Give me another minute!" I yelled back from my room, as I gave my hair a final brush and gently place a pink headband on my head. 

 

"Ready." I said as I head into the living room, and stood next to Luhan, linking arms with him. 

"Let's go~" he said happily as we head out the dorm. 

"Hey Luhan! Remember, I'll be watching you two." Chen reminded. 

Luhan scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"YAH-!" Luhan had already ran out the dorm, dragging me with him in the process, and quickly closed the door. 

 

"Phew. That was close." I said, wiping the non-existent sweat on my head.

"Yeah." he laughed. 

 

We were on our way to our third date.

Eeep, I'm so happy! 

Luhan said it was a suprise to where he was going to take me to. 

 

F(x)'s Rum Pum Pum Pum played on the car's radio. We both sang outloud while doing few of the dance moves. The car was filled happy laughter throughout our whole journey. 

 

"Oh! My wallet, I dropped it down there." Luhan said in the midst of singing to Amber's part. He was searching for his wallet and paid attention to the road once a while at the same time. 

"I'll search it for it." I offered, looking around. 

"There!" I said, picking it up and gave it to Luhan. 

"Thanks, love~" he smiled, looking at me.

I giggled and pinch his cheek. 

 

A lorry was heading straight for our car, on Luhan's side. 

"LUHAN!" I yelled, right before the lorry stabbed straight through our car. 

 


 

I couldn't hold my tears back anymore. I was crying like a baby right now. The guys all huddled around me, comforting me. 

I lift my head up, to see Luhan staring at me with a smiling face yet his eyes indicates that he's hurt, at the corner of the living room. 

I ran to Luhan and embraced him in my arms. That was when, I felt that I was actually hugging nothing/no one but the air. I looked up and I see Luhan's face, but I can't feel him anymore.

 

"Lu..."

"Kyungie, I'm so sorry." he said, placing both of his hands on either side of my face. 

I closed my eyes. I can feel him again. I can feel his touch. My hands encircled themselves around his wrists. 

I felt him give me a kiss on my forehead. 

A goodbye kiss, I believe. 

"I love you." 

I opened my eyes to see that Luhan is no longer within my sight. 

 

No no no no. This is not real. This is a dream. It has to be a dream. 

I slapped myself once.

Twice.

Trice. 

 

I was suddenly embraced in my cousin's arms while I stained his shirt with my tears. 

 


Narrator's POV

 

The guys stayed by Kyungra's side the whole time. No one dared to speak though; afraid that they'll say something wrong that will probably remind her of Luhan and she'll burst into tears again. 

 

"Kyungra." Kris came up to her. 

"I... actually have something to say. It's about... Luhan. Please don't cry." he said. 

"Go on." she said with a low voice. 

 

"You went to the forest a few times before right?"

She nodded in response.  

"One day, I was washing my shoes outside and then I heard laughter. In the forest, I saw you laughing and eating fruits.... alone."

There was silence for a few minutes until Tao spoke.

"Me too. Yesterday, when I called you to go shower, I hid behind the door spying on you and I too, saw you talking and laughing alone." he confessed.

"Me three." Ahreum said. We all looked at her. 

"Remember the first day you came here?" Kyungra nodded. 

"I was going to give you a tour around this mansion and you said you wanted to bring your "friend" along - honestly, I only saw you in your room. No one else."  

"Luhan was supposedly there." she replied to all of them with a monotonous voice. 

 

"You just talk to him right?" Lay asked. 

"I see him."

"Oh." he said, not wanting to further question her. 

 

"All this while, I thought she pretended to talk to Luhan just to cope you know." Lay whispered to Chen.

"Yeah, me too. We all do. None of us knew that she can actually see him." 

 


Kyungra's POV 

 

In between the silence and tensed atmosphere in the living room, more cherished memories that Luhan and I had made flood through my mind. I can't control it nor my tears. 

 

"Luhan..."

 

 

So yeah, hehe. 

Please don't comment about Luhan's death in the comments below bcs I don't want it to be spoiled and all but feel free to express yourselves ? haha 

Thanks for reading~ x