Fate

What's Going On?

"LUHAN."

My eyes fluttered close and open as they adjust to the bright light shining brightly at them. I place my hand in front of my eyes as a shade.

My eyes finally fully adjusted to the light and I took a look at my surroundings.

 

I'm in a white room.

I'm on a bed.

I'm wearing a white based with green polkadots dress.

 

Could it be that I'm at a hospital?

 

I then realized the grip around my hand. I look to my side to see a sleeping figure.

 

I shook his shoulders lightly, to wake him up.

He groaned and the quickly got up, jolting up straight on his seat.

 

"You're up!" he said.

"Yeah. How long has it been? 9 hours?"

"Nope. Not even close."

"Huh?"

 

"WE'RE HERE. WE'RE HERE." one of the guys yelled and they all ran into the room heading to where you were.

"My baby cousin!" Chen hugged me tightly.

"Um, Cuz…"

"Oops sorry." he let go and laughed dryly.

 

"The cafeteria called and she said our foods' are ready." Xiumin informed.

"I need three guys to come with me." he said, and everyone else but Kris left.

 

Once they were out of the room, I asked Kris, "Hey, you know Jaerim right?"
"Um..."

"I forgot to tell you that she thanked me after we solved her problem." I told him.

"I-"

"And oh, where's-"

 

"FOOD'S HERE." Tao yelled as he kicked the door open.

"TAO." Kris scolded that made Tao almost lose his grip on his tray.

"Don't do that. What if the door breaks down and we have to pay for it."

"But I-"

"Yeah Tao, you and your wushu skills." Chen clucked his tongue.

Tao made a face, slammed the tray on the table and sat down next to me.

"Look at them." he whined at me.

"You guys..." I warned.

"Sorry." they all said in unison, and Tao grinned.

 

 

NARRATOR'S POV

 

"Kyungra," Kris sat down next to Kyungra.

"I don't know who's Jaerim." he whispered as low as possible, wanting only her to hear it; even though the others are on the other side of the room filling their empty stomachs.

"What? How? You were there, I was there, Ahreum was there."

"...Ahreum?"

"Yeah, our secretary?"

"We have a secretary?"

"Yeah, and a butler."

"A butler?"

"And we live in a mansion?"

"A mansion?!"

"YES. How can you not remember? It happened like 24 hours ago!"

"But... you were asleep yesterday."

"No. I was-"

"You've been sleeping for 4 days."

 

 

"You've been in a coma."

"Coma?"

"H-How?"

"Car accident."

"Wait wait, what day is it today?"

"March 6."

Kyungra furrowed her brows in confusion.

 

"No. This can't be." she shook her head.

"So- so we didn't live in a mansion?"

"No."

"You’re saying that that was all a dream?"

"I guess…" Kris replied.

Kyungra’s face changed from being confused to happy.

"So that means- HEY GUYS!" Kyungra called everyone to come over.

"Where's Luhan?!" she asked excitedly, a glint sparkled in both of her eyes.

"Um..."

"He's here right? Is he hiding somewhere?" she asked, giggling while looking around the room.

"Kyungra..." Chen started.

"Yes?"

"Luhan, he…um.."

 

“Let me get this straight for you. You and Luhan were involved in an accident 4 days ago, around 12pm. You were in a coma and Luhan… didn’t make it.” Lay cut in.

She looked at him, asking him to explain further.

“Luhan has passed away. He’s dead.” He said.

 

KYUNGRA’S POV

 

I looked at the guys who were staring back at me with eyes that showed sympathy.

I didn’t realize that my face was already stained with my tears and I couldn’t get my words straight.

“I- this- how- why- he-“

Chen immediately came to my comfort. I felt warm in his embrace.

 

Just then the doors burst open and a doctor writing on a notepad with two nurses walking next to him, came in.

“Ah, Kyungra-sshi, you’re up.” He said, looking up from his notepad and sent a smile to me.

Funny, he looks awfully similar to Luhan.

“Um, Kyungra, your face.” Chen whispered to me, and pushed my chin up, making me close my mouth.

“Uh, uh…”

“I’m Hyunjae by the way. Your doctor.” He said handing a hand out towards me. I took it and shook it slowly, not breaking eye contact with him.

He asked me a few questions regarding my current state. I replied him with positive answers.

“Uh,” he cleared his throat. “seeing that you’re fine, I’ll be going now. If you need anything you can call me or the nurses by pressing this button.” He said, pointing to the button located on the side of my bed. With that he and the nurses left the room, but not before giving me another smile.

 

I stared at the other guys with my mouth open.

“Guys…”

“We know, he looks like Luhan.”

“Best thing is he also acts like him.”


Hello!

idk why it takes me like 1432 years to update the final chapter. lol forgive me, sorry for the long wait hehe.

sth's wrong with my computer atm and I can't change the colour of the last 4 lines :/