The Mansion - I

What's Going On?

Hello! I'm baek! This time, I've already settled in my own country :) so I'll try to occassionally update this story... I fear of having the 'writer's block' for this story- God forbids. Anywho, here's chp3~

 

                                                                                       

 

We arrived at the mansion, in the evening; around 4PM.

The rusty door squeaked as it opened, to reveal a fat- sorry, I mean a healthy man and a skinny lady. They greeted us with smiles on their faces. The man helped us with the bags. The lady led us to one of the unoccupied four rooms. The mansion had more than five rooms, but the others were already occupied with some antiques and furnitures and whatnot. 

The mansion was suprisingly not as dusty as I expected it'll be; knowing the fact that it was built in 1985.

Luhan had to share a room with me because Kris wanted to have a room to himself - I'm guessing he'll use the other single bed to tuck in all of his precious BB creams. 

Tao begged anyone to share with him. Lay was nice enough to offer Tao to share his room with him, and Tao accepted the offer. 


Someone knocked on my door, and in came the lady. 

"Um, sorry to disturb you Miss. But as my duty, I have to give a tour of the mansion to newcomers."

"Oh, alright. Can my friend come with me?" I asked, and followed her. 

"Uhhh.. sure." 

 

"I'm Ahreum by the way." she said, as we went out of our room.

"Kyungra." I smiled at her and she smiled back. 

 

After the tour, I now know that the mansion has two floors and an attic. The kitchen and the hall downstairs are really spacious.

Ahreum told me few histories of this house and some things about the (latest) previous owner. Apparently, a family with a girl my age lived here in the early 90s. Ahreum didn't say anything much about them. I don't know if it's just me or what, but it seemed like she knew a whole lot about the family but doesn't want to spill them to me. Maybe it's because I'm a newcomer. She'll probably tell me after a week or so...


After an hour of refreshing myself, I head down to the living room.

Chen and Xiumin were playing with the game console, Kris was busy reading the back of his BB cream bottles, Lay was listening to music on his iPod, and Tao... I'm not sure how to describe this, but I think he's practicing some- not Wushu, but Panda moves, and now he's casually walking around in the living room - strolling through the "beach" I assume. 

We should really take him to the beach (with a panda) sometime. Wait, where's Luhan? 

I ran back up to my room to see him lying on his bed, staring at the ceiling. 

"Hey Luhan, want to play outside?" he nodded excitedly and got off his bed. Before we head out, I called the other guys out too. 

We end up playing 'Tag', since we didn't bring any ball or whatever along. 

Lay was 'It' and we all ran for our life. While running, I took a glance at one of the house's window. Weird thing was, I saw something flash past. I stopped in my tracks and dared to stare at the window once more. Right I was. A black figure appeared. My breathing stopped. Before I get to take a better look at it, I was pushed to the ground, and  heard someone shouting "Tag! You're it!" 

"Ohmygod Kyungra! Are you alright? I'm so sorry!" Lay apologized as he helped me up. I shook my head, as if saying "It's alright." 

Just when I was about to tell him what I saw, the figure was no more to be seen. 

I shrug it off, hoping that it was too clear to be true. I think my eyes were deceiving me. It's probably just a shirt blown to the window or something like that. I carried on playing anyway.  


"It's getting dark, we should probably head in." Kris said. We all nodded and raced into the mansion. 

"Would you guys like anything?" the butler asked, once we were all gathered in the living room. We all asked for water/juices. 

After freshening ourselves with those drinks, we spent the night watching a movie together, chatting and laughing alot. One of the best moments ever.