Park Jaerim

What's Going On?

Hello! Omg you guys, I'm so sorry for the random hiatus-es that happened - first, I sort of faced author's-block and I've been going out often, and then my cousins come over and I got caught up playing with them lol - so yeah, pretty much busy with my own business haha but yeah, here's another chappie for you guys. I'm already working on the next chapter btw :P Again, so sorry for the long wait. c:

 


The guys just had to pick a horror movie. Do they not sense the creepy and weird stuffs going on in this mansion.

Thank god, I don't sleep alone.

After we watched the movie, I was too tired to continue reading Jaerim's diary - I immediately doze off to my dreamland. 

 

Next Morning

 

When I was doing my bed, I remembered that I kept Jaerim's diary under my pillow last night.

I checked under both mine and Luhan's pillow, and the diary wasn't there. 

Weird, I'm pretty sure I didn't move it to anywhere else... 

I'll find it later after I do my morning shisus and eat breakfast. 

 


Aish, diary where are you? 

I searched everywhere in my room and it's nowhere to be found. I even tried searching the kitchen and the living room. No diary. 

I had a feeling that it might be in it's original place; on the table in the room opposite mine.

I trudged up the stairs, head into to that room and searched the table. 

Right I was. It's lying under a newspaper. Just like how I first found it.

But, I don't remember putting it there at all.... maybe I did put it there unconciously last night because I was too tired.

Or maybe Ahreum put it back there. 

 

I ran down the stairs and headed towards the kitchen, to find Ahreum. 

 

"Um, Ahreum, did you move a book that was on my bed last night to the room opposite mine?" I asked. 

She shook her head. "I didn't even go into your room yesterday." she said. 

 

Hmm.... or maybe Luhan did it... I went to the living room to find Luhan sitting lazily on the couch. "Hey Luhan," I called. He looked at me. "Did you move a book on my bed?" 

He shook his head. 

 

I asked everyone else and they said the same thing. 

How can this be? 

I didn't do it.

EXO-M didn't do it.

Ahreum and the butler didn't do it.

After some brainstorming, my brain decided to give me the idea of a ghost who moved the book. The ghost who also happens to be the owner of the diary. 

Hmm... I'll just consider that idea. 

I ran back upstairs and went into the room opposite mine, took the diary back to my room and started to continue reading some more of Jaerim's entries. 

 


Ugh, why do I have to be controlled by my parents like a puppet?! It's my life. I make the choices. I make the decisions. I choose what I want.

They told me about them wanting to merge their company with this other company last week. I couldn't care less, because you know, those are my parents' work, I'm not involved in it. But boy was I wrong. Yesterday, they brought up the topic of merging their companies again, and guess what, now I have a soon-to-be-husband. A HUSBAND. Not boyfriend but husband. 

Apparently the company that they want to merge with has a son - those typical "perfect" rich guys, well yeah, they planned to marry me with him.

No, I do not want a planned marriage okay. No. Just no. 

I actually haven't met this guy yet... he might be someone close to my ideal type. Maybe. 

You know how I already like Dongwoon as more than friends, and now I'm supposed to marry this random guy. Whyyyy ;;

 

Diary, help me. 

 


Woah, that must've been tough for her. I feel sorry for Jaerim. She already has someone she loves and now she has to marry a random, rich guy just because her parents asked her to. Must've been hard for her to handle it that time. 

Well, onto the next page. 

Before I could flip to the next page, I heard someone yell "LUNCH!" from downstairs.