Researcher Mode On

What's Going On?

 

After a full day of rest, I think I feel better now. 

Well, time to start my day. 

I toured the whole mansion again today. I think I'm sort of getting used to this mansion. 

 

I stopped at the room opposite mine. 

I took a deep breath and entered the room. 

Everything is normal.... No dead body, no weird atmosphere. 

I searched the table hoping to find something useful. A newspaper or a journal for instance. 

I moved away some dusty useless books, to find a blue diary lying on the table, covered in dust. 

I took hold of the diary and blew the dust off the covers. 

 

I opened the hard cover, and on the first page ,'Property of Park Jaerim and only Park Jaerim.' was written. 

At the bottom-right corner of the page, a date was written: 21 July 1987

 

Strong wind started to blow through the window as the sky turned gloomy. 

Well, looks like it's going to rain... 

The atmosphere starting to feel weird here. 

I took the diary with me and head to my room.

 


I plop down on my bed and heaved a sigh. I took a close look at the covers of the diary.

Hm... nothing interesting. But what I know is what the diary contains is what's interesting. 

I flipped open the hard cover and the first page, and read her first entry.

Yes, I'm assuming this diary belongs to a girl. 

 

Um... how should I do my greeting? "Dear Diary," is too mainstream... maybe I shouldn't have a greeting. 

Okay, so this is my first attempt at writing in a diary. It's just because I have so many things going on and I need to relieve my stress somewhere, so here I am. 

PS. If anyone, by anyone I mean not Park Jaerim, please close this now and put it back on my table. Now

 

Psh, she left her diary lying around in an empty room, on a dusty table, so eh, I know I won't be in trouble if I read this. 

I flipped through the first few pages and stopped at somewhere in the middle of the diary. 

 

Ugh. I hate her! She's ruining my life! She's not even rich like me but how can she attract my best friend?! My crush?! 

 

Woah woah, wait a minute. Who is this 'best friend' and this 'her'? I flipped few pages back and stopped when she first talked about her feelings for her best friend, in which I assume is a guy.

 

So... today I finally realized that I have feelings for my best friend, Dongwoon. But then again, how can I not fall for him? He's perfect in my eyes. He's flawless. 

Putting that fact aside, today there's a new girl in our class. Her name's Choi Hyewon. Of course, this new girl had to be a pretty one. The teacher just had to choose Dongwoon to be the one who'd give her a tour around the school. Out of the 20 other people in the class, you had to pick my best friend? Great. So I end up spending the day alone at school... 

Well you see, I'm not exactly into socialising with people and stuff. Dongwoon and I were best friends ever since we were in diapers. So, he's pretty much the only person I wanted to be friends with. 

Well, I have to go now, will continue to write some more soon! 

 

"Kyungra?" I heard a voice a say and a knock on my door. I slipped the diary under my pillow and opened my door.

"Ahreum!" I said happily, and jumped off my bed.

"How have you been?"

"Alright." I said. 

"Hey, let's go watch a movie with the guys!" I said as I drag her downstairs to the living room. 

 

                                                                        

 

Hey errbady! I am so so so sorry for the hiatus.... Mian mian. 

Soo... yeah. I have come to the complicated part of the story... well, at least to me lol

Umm.. yeah, I'll try to work on the future chapters faster xD 

Oh and for the diary entries, I'm not quite good with arranging the dates for the entries hehe - so let's just say that Jaerim doesn't like putting dates and whatnot xP