"Don't you get it?!"

What's Going On?

I picked up the knife to see it's blade smudged with very little blood. That was when I felt the pain on left side of my cheek. I touched the spot that got wounded by the knife, and my finger was stained with faint spots of blood. 

 

"Ow. Ouch. Ouch." I winced, as I rinsed the wound with water and dabbed it with a dry tissue. 

 I searched everywhere for a plaster but couldn't find one. 

 

I ran downstairs, heading to the living room to ask if any of the guys brought any plaster with them; I followed Lay to his room. He took out a box of plasters and handed me one. 

Ah, healing master right here. Lay was always there and he always has the things we need when we're in need of aid. Sooman definitely gave this unicorn the right power.

"Thanks." I said. 

 


Okay, now where's Ahreum?

I went back to the living room to ask the guys again. 

"Any of you seen Ahreum?"

"I think she's out watering the plants." Xiumin suggested. 

"I'll check." I said, running outside. 

Yeap, there she is, watering the plants. She didn't look that much of angel while doing so though; unlike me. 

 

"Ahreum!" 

She stopped watering the plants and looked at me. 

"Oh, hi Miss." she smiled. 

"Um, it's sort of weird for you to call me that," I said laughing awkwardly. "Just call me Kyungra." I said. 

She smiled and nodded. 

 

"Hey Ahreum, I want to talk to you about something." I said nervously. 

"Ah? What did I do? Did I do something wrong? Oh, what to do..." she muttered. 

"What? No, no you didn't do anything wrong. Why? Did you?"

She shook her head furiously. 

I laughed a little. 

"Actually, I wanted to talk to you about... Jaerim." 

Her eyes widen when I said 'Jaerim'.

"Um, what do you want to kn-know?" she asked. 

Why does she seem nervous?

"Just um, some things about her."

"Nothing much really, she was the previous owner here, and I worked for them too. Yeah, nothing much." 

It sure seems like she's avoiding this topic.

"I'm done watering the plants, let's go inside." she said.

 


Ahreum immediately went to her room after we went inside, and I went into mine to take a shower.

Should I still talk to Ahreum about this? I really want to know... Plus, weird things have been happening, it might be Jaerim's doing...

 

The moment I stepped outside of my room, a strong force pulled me into the room opposite mine and the door locked behind me. 

OH MY HOLY SHISUS, IT'S DARK. SOMEBODY TURN ON THE LIGHTS. OHMYGOD PLEASE. 

I fumbled with the pocket's zip of my hoodie to take out my phone to use it as a source of light. 

I clicked on the buttons multiple times and yeah, it's dead. Oh, how lucky am I. 

 

I carefully took a couple of steps back, until my back hit the door. I was going to reach for the door knob, when suddenly something strong encircled themselves around my wirsts and forced my hands to stay at my sides. 

 

"Don't you know something called 'personal space'?" a voice said. 

"Don't you know the meaning of 'Property of Park Jaerim and only Park Jaerim'?" it spoke again. 

I couldn't breathe properly. I feel suffocated. 

"Don't you?!" the voice raged. The force holding my wrists and now around my neck, strengthen. 

 

"Pl-please..." I begged, half-breathing. 

The forces loosen it's hold around my wrists and neck and eventually let them go.

I coughed hard and took a deep breath.

Ew, an unpleasant smell wifts through my nose. 

I shook my head and shrugged it off, remembering that I'm not alone in this alone. 

 

"Um.. can you turn on the lights?" was the first thing I said. 

Silence.

Oh man, I'm sweating like crazy right now. 

 

"Okay... uh, Jaerim? Jaerim, if it's you, please don't do this."

"Don't do what? Kill you? Because yeah, that's definitely not what I'm doing." it- or now (a) she, replied. 

"Why?" I whined. 

"Why else? All pretty girls that gets treated well by guys don't deserve to live."

"Why not?" I dared to ask some more. 

"Don't you get it?!" a force was once again felt around my neck, choking it. 

"A-ack, o-okay!" I yelled. 

The force was gone once more. 

 

"I'm sorry. I get it Jaerim. I get it. I know you don't like pretty girls. I know. But Jaerim honey," oh look who's being a sweetie here. This angel! "this is not the right thing to do-"

"Hmph, you think I'll take advice from someone like you?" 

"Yes. Jaerim, listen to me. All girls are pretty in their own way okay. I'm sorry for what happened to you and your love life-" I said, taking a step forward. 

"It's none of your business!" she yelled and gave my shoulders a strong push that sent me flying- nah that would be exaggerating but my back did hit the door quite hard.

"Ow."

"What was that for?! I'm trying to help you!" I yelled in fury. 

Yeap, I've lost it. 

"Why are you yelling?!" she said, raising her voice.

Look who's talking. 

"Jaerim, just - just let me out of here." I said, getting tired of this. 

"No, I'm going to kill you."

"No Jaerim, let me out this instance!" I said, stomping my right foot. 

"NO!" she yelled and a book I assume, was thrown at me. 

"That hurts!"

"It better be." her voice turned deep and evil-ish. 

 

This is it. I'm not prepared for this, but - I love you Luhan, I love you Jongdae, I love you EXO-M. Umma, Appa, I can finally meet you- 

A knock on the door interrupted me. Ugh, can you let me finish? No wait, I don't want to die. 

 

"HELP! HELP! OPEN THIS DOOR!" I yelled helplessly, banging on the door. 

"I can't! It's locked!" the person on the other side, yelled back. 

"Jaerim please!" I pleaded, tears threaten to fall from my eyes now. 

"Jaerim, open it please..." I tried once more.

"As you wish." she said. 

 

She's being nice. Something bad is definitely going to happen. 

 

Once I heard the door click, I twist the knob, stepped outside of the room and quickly push aside the person who was trying to open the door. Right at that moment, a wooden chair came flying from inside of the room and it broke to pieces when it hit the door of my room. 

 

I looked at the person lying on the floor next to a sitting me. It was Kris. 

His eyes were as wide as saucers as he sat upright. I threw my arms around his neck, grateful that he came to my rescue. "Thank you." I sobbed, terrified of what just happened. 

"No, thank you." he said, hugging me back. 

 

"Come on, let's get you something to drink." he said, standing up and let out his hand. 

I gladly took it and pulled myself up. 

Should I tell Kris about this/Jaerim? Or maybe tell everyone? Or should I just keep this to myself... because I don't want the others to get hurt. 

 

"I feel so... weak." I said, my vision getting blurry.

"Kyungra, are you okay? Can you walk? Kyungra?"