The Mansion - IV

What's Going On?

"Uh, where am I? What happe- ow." I clutch onto my head. 

"Oh guys! Guys! She's up!" someone said excitedly, and everyone surrounded me. 

"Hey Kyungra! Look look! We got a puppy!" Chen said, as he led the puppy to me. 

"Aw, it's so cute." I chuckled, petting it's head.  

 

I don't know why but I feel so dizzy and my vision's quite blurry at the moment. 

"Um, I'm going to go get a glass of water." I said as I shake my head a little before attempting to stand up. I feel so weak that I almost fell down when I got up from the sofa. 

"Woah. Stay here, I'll get it for you." Lay said and went to the kitchen. 

What's wrong with me? 

"Here." Lay handed me the glass of water. I thanked him.  

"I think I should take a nap." I said. 

Tao and Xiumin helped me walk to my room. 

"Thanks guys." I said as I closed the door a little. 

"If you need anything else, call us!" they said as they ran downstairs to join the others. 

 


Dripping sounds disturbed my peaceful nap. 

I changed my sleeping position; my right arm is now hanging from the bed. 

I suddenly felt something wet on my hand. I immediately pull it back up. 

"What the hell was that?" I said as I took a look at my hand. Then I heard a small bark. 

"Oh right. We have a puppy." I smiled as I place my arm back to how it was. It my hand one more time. I let out a small laugh because it was ticklish. 

 

The dripping sound was still there though. It seems to be coming from the room opposite to mine. 

But I'm too lazy to go there. I groaned and finally made a move. I sloppily walked to the

room. The dripping sounds got louder as I got closer to the room. 

Wait, I suddenly feel scared to go in there alone. No, I shouldn't be scared; it's evening now, it's not that dark, so no problem. Yeah, I can handle this. But I better do it quick. Just a look around the room will do. 

"Okay, here we go." I said as I took a deep breath and twisted the doorknob. 

 

I was met by a horrific sight. The- the p-pupp-puppy... the puppy earlier.... it was lying on the open window sill with it's body cut open. My eyes widen so much as if they were going to pop out any moment. My hand held on the doorknob so tight that it felt like I could break it. My breathing stopped momentarily. 

A strong gush of wind blew through the window making the smell of blood stronger. 

I picked up the courage to walk closer to the window to check whether it's really our puppy or someone else's. I took one step into the room, and the door closed shut behind me, by itself. I stood still, my body stiffen. 

 

"Ghosts can too." a voice said along with a laugh. That made all the hairs on my body stood straight. What the heck? Hold on a second, so that means that it wasn't the puppy who my hand? Ohmygod ew ghost cooties! But seriously ew. I have to get out of here! 

I whipped my head back and all around, but no one was to be seen. I was definitely alone in this room. 

I ran straight for the door but it was locked. I jingled the knob a hundred more times but it won't turn. GAAAAHHHHHH. 

"Ugh let me out!" I yelled and banged on the door. 

God damn it.

 

Well, looks like the only way out is the window. 

But the puppy's body.... 

My body tingles in disgust as I looked at it again. 

I opened the window wider, and stepped onto the window sill. Before I could place a foot on the small roof, I was pushed. 

I screamed helplessly as I fell- 

 


"AHHHHH!" I shot up straight into a sitting position and bumped heads with someone. 

"Ow!" Lay winced. 

I held onto my head and looked around the room, breathing furiously.

I was surrounded by the guys. 

"Kyungra? Are you alright?" Kris asked.

"We're in the living room by the way." Xiumin informed. 

"D-did we get a puppy?" I asked. 

They laughed a little and said "No." and shook their heads.

"Why?" Chen asked.

"Uh nothing." I said, almost smiling. 

 

"Anyway, what happened to me?" I asked as I lay back on the sofa. 

"We found you lying in the hallway last night." Chen said. 

Right! The paintings and the spiders and webs. I took a look at my clothes and they were clean. No paint stains at all. I took a look at my back and ahah! A stain! 

"Guys! Do you see this?! It's-"

"Yeah, about that, Tao accidentally spilled his grape juice there when we were carrying you." Lay said and laughed nervously. 

"Hey! It was you!" Tao defended.

"I think they must've bumped heads too hard." Kris commented.