Umma -.-

Not again a younger one

Your POV

We sat there and ate in silence. It was pretty awkward and I didn’t know if I should say something or not. “So, your name is Zelo?” my mum asked raising a brow. “Actually my name is Choi Junhong but my friends call me Zelo” Zelo said smiling. OH GOSH WHY DO YOU LOOK SO PERFECT?!

“But you are not a rebel, are you?” My mum asked. I face palmed MUM WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?! Oh man…great I hope Zelo won’t be upset.

“No I’m not, I just like to be called by my Nickname” He answered chuckling. “Oh good, because I don’t want my daughter to date some gangster-like guy”. Ah that’s why she asked. Wait. WHAT?! “Mum, Zelo and I aren’t dating!” I said quickly and looked over at Zelo to see his reaction. His face was red like a cherry Tomato and he looked to the other side, but I think I could see him smiling…or maybe I just imagined it.

“Uhm…Could I use the toilet please?” Zelo asked. “Sure, go upstairs and then the first door to your right is it” My mum said. Zelo got up and went to the toilet. I looked over at Youngjae, I hope he isn’t upset or anything because I started dating again. He is afraid of me being hurt again. Youngjae looked up at me and raised a brow. “What? Why are you staring at me you creep.” He said grinning.

“Why aren’t you upset? I thought you are against me dating?” I asked him straight forward. He chuckled and looked me in the eyes “Because I know Zelo, and he is really a nice guy and I know he would never hurt someone” He said. “Oh ok. And he is not an immature kid, so no problem, right?” I said smiling. “Actually he-“ Right when he wanted to say something Zelo came in again.

We finished eating and helped my mum to wash the dishes. “Should we go Zelo?” I asked him. “Sure” He said smiling. We said goodbye to my mum and Youngjae and went out. We walked slowly to the Park in silence, but it wasn’t an awkward silence. It was kind of relaxed.

“So…Youngjae is your Brother…” Zelo stated, still looking forward. “Yes, and you and Youngjae are friends…” I said. Suddenly Zelo chuckled and I looked up at him. “What?” I asked him. “I just think it’s funny how we met earlier and I never thought you are his sister, I mean you both are so different.” He said.

I knew what he meant. Youngjae was a brainiac and a technique freak who always goes out with friends and plays around. And I…I am most of the time alone and like to sit on a bench in the park, read books or just lay on my bed and dream. I know this sounds so lame, but I like it.

“I know, right? We are so different, but even though we like different things we get along very well” I said smiling.

“Ok, we are here, should I show you now how to skate?” Zelo asked me when we arrived at the park. “S-sure” I said stuttering. I was a little afraid. I mean, Zelo skates for a long time now and when we first met he fell, so I, who skates for the first time now will fall for sure...

“Don’t be afraid, I’m here and walk beside you, so if you fall I can catch you” Zelo said smiling. I blushed when I imagined him catching me. Ok, so here we go.

I put my feet on the skateboard and right when I wanted to put my other feet on it, the Skateboard rolled forward and I almost fell, but Zelo hold my arm in the right moment so nothing bad happened.

“Here, hold my hand” He offered me. I held his hand and oh my god this feeling was great! It fit perfectly in his and I had this warm feeling. His hand was so soft and warm, it gave me the feeling of protection and I never wanted to let it go.

I was standing on the Skateboard holding Zelo’s hand and he walked slowly so I was riding the board. After a while I Zelo said I should try to skate alone. I was a little sad to let go of his hand, but wanted to try it out. I let go and skated slowly and WOW! It worked. I was really skating. Slowly, but still! O-oh…there is a little stone on the road…how do I stop? No no no! And then it happened. The Skateboard rolled against the stone and wobbled so I fell.

Zelo immediately rushed to me. “Oh gosh _____ are you ok?” he asked me with concerned eyes and looked checked if had any wounds. “I’m ok Zelo” I said chuckling. It must have looked funny how the Board wobbled and me falling.

“I think you fell on your head, or why are you chuckling?” Zelo asked still shocked. This time I started laughing really hard and couldn’t stop. I laughed so hard that my tummy hurt and tears rolled down. Zelo first looked as if I’m insane but started laughing too after a while.

After a few minutes we both stoped laughing and Zelo helped me up. We both decided to go home and Zelo insisted to walk me home. The sun was setting and was a little chilly as we walked.

We arrived in front of my house. “Thanks for walking me home” I said smiling. “No problem, besides I wanted to make sure you are ok after falling. I still feel bad, I should have walked beside you to make sure nothing happens.” Zelo said and looked at the ground. “Zelo, it’s ok. Nothing happened anyways and I think it was really funny” I said and chuckled. Zelo looked up and smiled at me. “It was nice to see you again, I hope we will meet again soon” He said. I really hope that too. “I hope so too” I said waving and went in.

Why do I feel like I forgot something? Oh! Right I wanted to ask how old he is! Oh but, if he is Youngjae’s friend then he must be his age, right? I know a few of his friends and all are older, but none is Younger, so Zelo must be at least same age as him.

Little did I know that I was sooo wrong…

 


A/N: Hey~ Yes you see right, I'm back XD
I'm Sorry for updating so late and for the crappy chapter, but I had a fight with Chubbychu and now she isn't my co-author anymore and won't help me writing the next chapters..Yay...-.-

But now that I'm alone I can update in less time :O

I hope the chapter was ok :S

Love you guys~ ♥