Start

Not again a younger one

It was already Saturday and I couldn’t talk with N the whole Week, which means I’m going on a date with him today. I know this is not good, because my heart already knows what it wants and that’s not N.

Zelo was all Gloomy Yesterday, because he wants us to go out and not me with N, but I can’t just turn N off so easily.

I got ready, but didn’t dress too fancy, just a pair of Skinny Jeans, a nice blouse and Heels. The Door bell rang and I took my bag before stepping out of the door.

N looked so happy, I don’t know how to tell him the news…

We drove to a high class Restaurant. Ugh great…I should have worn a dress.

“N, why didn’t you tell me go to a place like this? I would have worn something else.” I said feeling embarrassed for my clothing.

“Don’t worry ______, you look beautiful.” N said smiling to me.

Suuure…and that’s why all people look so weird at me, right? Now I really want to go.

We sat at a Table and ordered food. Oh man, the food is so expensive, how can he come to a place like this?

“So…how was your week without me in the University?” N said smiling.

“Uhm, ok I guess. But N…I have to tell you something.”

“Oh, what is it?

“Actually I-“

Right when I started talking the waiter came with our food. I paused and waited until he would go to speak again.

“What I wanted to say is-“

“______, you have to try this! It tastes so good~” N said cutting a piece of his Steak and holding the it up to feed me.”

“Ah, I can eat myself, you don’t have to feed me.”

“No no, I want to.” N insisted and feed me. It was so awkward for me, but N looked like he had fun.

We ate and everytime I started talking, N interrupted me and talked about something else. What is going on with him? He was never the type to interrupt someone while talking.

N paid for the food, even though I wanted to pay for my own.

We went out and he drove us to the Namsan tower in the Center of Seoul.

“Wow, the view from up here is so amazing! You can see whole Seoul!” I stated amazed.

“I know, that’s why I brought you here.” N said.

This is really a big Contrast to my date with Zelo. N is so Mature and he knows how to amaze someone, but…the date with Zelo was so much more fun. I know I sound ridiculous, because I wanted a mature man and now that I found one, I want the younger one.

“N, please listen to me and don’t interrupt me this time. I have to tell you something important.”

“Huh, I know what you want to tell me. You Chose him, right? Even before the date.” N stated.

I was so shocked. How could he know this?

“N I-I don’t-“

“_______, I knew you would tell me this the other day. You know when my friend called me because of an emergency? There was non. He just called me to ask if I need something because he was shopping groceries.  I lied, because I knew you would tell me you chose him and today I interrupted you in hope you would give me a chance when you see how awesome our date is, but I can see you are not here with your mind, you think about him.” N said with a sad tone.

“N, I’m so sorry. I really wanted to give you a chance too, but my heart chose him and I can’t lie to myself.”

“I know. I am really sad, but nevertheless I wish you all the best.”

“Thank you. You don’t know how much this means to me, but I wanted to know if we can still be friends?”

“Sure, but it would be good if we don’t see each other for a short while, just for me to clear up my mind.”

“Sure, I can understand this. Thank you N, you are a great person and I hope you will find someone who will love you as much as you will love her.” I said sincere.

“So…if you chose him, he must have impressed you with the date. What did he do? Did you go to a Restaurant like we did? Or Did you went to Lotte World like many people do?” N asked sounding a little better now.

“Actually we went to a Game Hall…”

“What? Don’t tell me you are a gamer? He just did this and you fell for him?”

“Uhm, I was a gamer a few years ago…I think I’m easy to impress”

“Ok, for the next date I will have in the future, I will keep in mind to go to a Game Hall with her” N said and we both laughed.

It was getting late and N drove me home. We sat in the car.

“Thank you for  today and I’m Sorry again.”

“You’re welcome and stop being Sorry. I’m ok, I just need a little time.”

I hugged him before stepping out of the car.

“Take care of yourself _____, and tell him your decision.”

“Thanks, you too and of course I will”

I turned around and walked up when I saw a person Standing there in front of my house.

“Hello? Who are you?”I asked. The person was standing there with his back turned to me and he wore all black. He turned around and then I saw him. Zelo.

“Zelo? What are you doing here?” I said a little shocked to see him, but also felt a little excited.

“I didn’t see you today and missed you. I know it’s late but I wanted to see you even if it’s just for a second.” He said smiling.

My heart skipped a beat and I thought I’m going to faint. He is really the cutest person I’ve ever met.

“I wanted to see you too.” I said walking up to him.

“Zelo, I have to tell you something-“ I began but he interrupted me. What is going on today? Why don’t they let me talk?

“______, If you want to say that you chose him, then please don’t. I don’t think I can handle this. I like you so much and for a long time now, my heart will break in two if you dumb me now.” Zelo said with so much sadness in his voice.

“No Zelo. I chose you.” I said just simply this.

“You…what?” Zelo said shoked.

“I chose you.”