Back to the Ex

Not again a younger one

„_____ do you have to go? Can’t you just…talk on phone?“ Zelo pleaded. “No Zelo, I can’t. You know what happened  and I want to talk it out to finally solve everything and start from 0.”  I contered.

I know he doesn’t loke the idea of me meeting Sehun. But this is important. I don’t want to live on with this strange feeling…and of course not after Chen told me what happened. Yes, Chen called me after he talked with Sehun and told me everything…the whole misunderstanding…the real reason why we broke up. I can’t believe it.

Now I am on my way to the Park, to meet sehun and talk about it. Zelo insisted to accompany me and walk with me, but I’ve told him to leave after Sehun appears.

We entered the Park and I saw Sehun sitting there. “Zelo, he is there. You have to go now.” I said and looked up to him. “Yes… but please call me right after you finished talking. I will be near here and pick you up.” He said with still worried eyes. “Ok.” I said smiling and left.

“Hello ____ thanks for coming.” Sehun said when I walked up to him. “Hello and no problem.” I said short and said on the bench. This is so weird. I don’t know what to say and how to feel.

“So…Chen has told you what happened? I bet you hate me more now…” Sehun said and broke the silence.

“Well… no. I don’t hate you more. I am just disappointed. I loved you and thought you trust me, but you… you didn’t…” I said and felt as if a huge rock was put onto my heart. “No! I trusted you! But the scene…he was so close to you and from my perspective it looked like it. You know you were the most important person in my life and I loved you more then anything in the world. How would you react if it would have been the other way around?” Sehun asked me. How would I react? “Uhm…I don’t know… I would like to say that I would ask you what happened, but to be hones…I would react like you did.”

 I said and felt so stupid. All the time I hated him for what he had done to me. But now I am the same. I would have reacted like him. It wasn’t his entire fault. We both did mistakes and now is the time to clear everything up.  We talked more about the past and chatted a little about our new life too. It was like…the past.

“It’s late now. Zelo is waiting for me.” I said and stood up. “_____, before you go…I have to say something.  I…I am sorry.” Sehun said and I could see in his eyes that he regret what happened. He hurt me so much, but now that I know the reason, it’s not hurting me anymore.

“It’s ok Sehun. I forgive you.” I said and smiled at him. He smiled back and looked down. “Do you think…we would still be a couple if I wouldn’t have done this?” He asked suddenly. I thought about it…

“I think we would have dated longer, but would break up after a while. I loved you, but I think that meeting Zelo was my destiny and he is my present and hopefully my future. I’m sorry.” I told him truly what I think. He nodded and looked me in the eyes.

“I am happy for you. You fell in love with a good person. I hope I’ll find a girl like you one day again.” He said smiling.

“No you won’t. You will find a better one. Better for you.” I said smiling.

We said bye to each other and wished us all the best in the future. He even joked that we will see each other at Zelo’s graduation. That was a really nice talk and my heart feels like a huge rock fell from it. I feel so happy suddenly and can’t wait to meet Zelo.

I called him and told that I’m waiting for him at our Spot in the Park. I arrived first and waited for him a few minutes until he arrived.

“Hey, how was it?” He asked sitting down next to me. “It was good. Chem told the truth and it was all a misunderstanding. We are good now.”  I said smiling.

“Good now…” Zelo said quietly.  “Zelo? Are you ok?” I asked a little concerned. “Yes…it’s just…yoz loved him and I thought that maybe…you want to start dating him again and-“ I cut him off.

“You thought that? That’s why you were against our meeting? Zelo, You know Sehun is the past for me. You are here and I love you.” I said what I felt and hoped he will believe me and stop worrying. “I know but you loved him so much and-“ “ No Zelo. Stop thinking then. Please don’t worry.” I said and turned his head in my direction. He looked me in the eyes and must have seen the honesty in them, because he relaxed and smiled lightly at me.

We were sitting like that for a while and talked. I still felt like I have to show him that he is the only one for me. He did so much for our relationship already and I have to do something too.

We stood up and wanted to go back home, but I stopped walking causing him to turn and look at me. “_____, why aren’t you walking? Do you want to stay longer?” Zelo asked confused.

I walked up to him and grabbed both sides of his head. “No Zelo. I just… I love you.” I’ve told him and tiptoed to reach his lips and press a light kiss on them. He was a little shocked at first but put his hands on my waist and bent down a little. We kissed just for a short while, then I pulled back to look him in the eyes.

“You are my present and my future. Please don’t forget that and trust me.” I said.

He smiled and hugged me.

“I know. I love you”

 


 TROLLED! Haha you thought she would go back to Sehun, right? NO! Lol now that Chen appeared I had to do some trolling XD

Uhm....and.... I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING! DX
I just had no motivation and was too lazy... and so many updates for bapyessir.com x.x

You heared from the Comeback, right? 3rd February! *^* I am soooo happy they are back ♥
And the title 1004 - Angel ♥ It's asdfghjkl XD AND Y CONCEPT /Nosebleed/ 

This is almost the end of the Story :) Just one or maybe 2 chapters :D

Love you guys~