Second Chance

Not again a younger one

Second chance

Today is Saturday, which means today I have the date with Zelo. I’m a little nervous, what if it becomes awkward? What should I do if it becomes silent and we have nothing to say? Yes, we had a date before and met almost everyday because he waited for me outside the University to accompany me home, but still….

Moreover, I have a huge problem, a problem that is so difficult that I could cry out of frustration. What. Should. I. wear?! Yeah, yeah I know this sounds like nothing, but I am a girl and I have a liiiiittle crush on him and want to look nice, but at the same time, I don’t want to look over dressed. In addition, I don’t know what we will do today, which could help me with my decision.

Right when I took out a nice dress, my phone beeped and I saw a new message.

‘Hey, I’m really excited to see you today. I won’t tell you where we are going, but just know to wear something casual. Chu~ Zelo’

Ok? Then of course no dress. I took out a pair of jeans and a nice blouse combined with a pair of flats. I just brushed my hair but did nothing fancy, like curling or make a bum.

http://www.yesstyle.com/en/stylementor-contrast-trim-open-placket-top/info.html/pid.1034021011

 

Half an hour later the door bell rang, I took my bag and opened the door.

“Hey, ready for our date?” Zelo asked with the biggest smile on his face I’ve ever seen. “Yes.” I replied also smiling.

I don’t know where we are going, but we had to take the bus and went out somewhere in the middle of Seoul. Hmm…last time we went out for dinner, so I don’t think we will go now. I think Zelo will chose something nice and decent, just to show me he is not childish.

“TADAH! We are here~” Zelo cooed. Ok scratch what I said. We didn’t go anywhere nice and quiet, we were standing in front of the Game hall. Like seriously? Zelo…I thought you would know better.

“Zelo, what are we doing here?” I asked sounding not so excited. “I know what you think. But I will show you what a fun date is and I am 100% sure you will never forget this day.” Zelo confidently stated. Ok, let’s give it a try.

We went in and just when I wanted to see what kind of games here are, Zelo took my hand and dragged me to one game. It was a racing game, where we had to sit in a gaming chair with a controller in the front.

http://www.carnewsportal.net/__cache/fd509382cac4d959d86a06aa9e293281.jpg

First, I was a little hesitant, but then somehow the adrenaline pumped though my body and all I saw was the game. I gave Zelo no Mercy and he was quiet shocked to see me in this gamer state. To be honest, I loved those games. Youngjae and I played this kind of games always and I was really good at it. I haven’t played in ages, but just to take the controller in my hand was enough to get in the gamer mode.

Just a little bit and….WIN!!!!! “Haha you lost! Did you see how amazing I was? Your car was too slow~” I laughed at him while he was just staring at me. Ok, I just realized how I acted.

“Oh uhm…sorry? Hehe you must think I’m crazy, right?” Great. I give HIM a chance, but I am the one who destroyed the mood. So embarrassing…

Zelo kept starring to me and I suddenly felt insecure. After a few second he broke into laughter. What? Ok, now he is the crazy one.

“Puhahaha omg your face when you won! Who knew that the innocent _____ is a game freak?” He said and kept laughing.

“Ya! What was with my face? Why do you keep laughing?” I asked a little annoyed. He tried to calm down but it didn’t work. I stood up and wanted to go to another place. When Zelo saw my moves he also stood up. “Hey, where are you going?” He asked finally without laughing. “I am sorry for laughing this much, b-“ Just when he wanted to step out of the game chair he tripped and fell.

“Ouch! That hurt.” Zelo said standing up. He looked at me and saw my watering eyes. “Oh gosh, what happened? D-don’t cry! Is it because I laughed too much?” he asked concerned. He came closer to me and when he reached ou his hand I couldn’t hold it back. I started laughing lake mad and even dropped on the flour holding my tummy.

“I am sorry Zelo, but you looked like a heavy sack falling. And my eyes teared because I tried holding back my laughter.” I said after calming down. “Haha ok, let’s go and play another game.” He said and reached out his hand for me to take.

We went to many other consoles and played for hours and laughing at each others fails. I have to say that this was the funniest day I’ve ever had and I want to come here again with him.

Finally we went out, bought Ice cream and strolled around. “This was a fun day, right?” zelo said smiling. “Yes. At first I was a little skeptical, but we laughed so much and the games were so cool. Thank you for bringing me there.” I said smiling brightly. “I was a little afraid you might not like it, but we have so much in common that I thought you must like that too.” He said honest. He spend much thoughts for today, just for me to have fun, I really appreciate it.

It was late now and Zelo brought me home. We were in front of my house and I thanked him once more for the great day. “You are not as mature as I thought, but like your childish side too.” I said. “Well, I like it to be childish sometimes, like now.” He said but I didn’t understand. Now? “Zelo, what do y-?” He cut me off by pecking my cheek and running off. He turned a last time to me waved before he ran on.

Aish, this boy. I went in and walked straight to my room and laid down on my bed. The thoughts of todays happenings caused me to smile widely. My hand went automatically to my cheek and my smile grew even wider.

Zelo, you are childish at times and you are younger than me, but you can be mature too and you make me laugh. Just your whole existence confuses me and my heart beats so fast at the thought of you. Is this feeling right?

My phone beeped, signaling me I received a message.

‘Thank you for giving me a second chance, I really had fun today. Good Night and dream of me~ Zelo’

I had this warm feeling while reading his message, but it disappeared when suddenly a thought came to my mind.

N.

I have a date with him next week, but…

 

 

 

 

Suddenly I feel like I don’t want to date him. Just one. 


 

Hey Babyz!

How is this chapter? I wrote a little more this time, because I took so long to update :O
Sorry, but...as I said I haven't planned what should happen and just had to come up with something ^^'

I hope you like it :3

Oh and I wanted to say that I am the European admin for BYS now *-* ♥

For the ones who don't know what BYS is:

BYS (B.A.P Yes Sir) is a international fansite for B.A.P fans :D We update EVERYTHING related to B.A.P like all Videos, Inteviews, pictures etc.

Here the link:

http://www.bapyessirfansite.com/