Old Friends

Not again a younger one

 

Chen’s POV

Arhg this Guy! He didn’t change at all… Even in the past, he came late. Ok I will give him 10 minutes more, but then-

“Hey.” He said and sat in front of me. “You are late. You didn’t change and-“ I was cut off when he spoke again. “Just say what you want and I will leave. I have better things to do than coming here.” He said emotionless.

 “And what could that be? Playing with some girls again?” I said and looked at him disgusted. “If you wanted to say this, ok. I will leave now.” He said and stood up.  “Wait! Sit, it’s important…it’s about ______.”

 I said and saw the slightly sad eyes, or maybe I just imagined things. “Why would I want to hear something about my ex-girlfriend?” He said and looked away. “Well, Sehun. You were the one who made things complicated again.” I said and waited for him to look at me again.

“Chen, you talk too much. Just start already.” Sehun said and I finally had his attention. It was hard enough to get him here. We are no longer friends, since he did this to _____, but we WERE, but for him it’s not important.

 

I had to call him and try everything to talk with him. What if _____ was right and he planned  something again to hurt her? I don’t even know why he does that to her… they were the loveliest couple I’ve ever seen until…

…well that was the past.

 

“_____ and I met a few days ago. She told me you guys met at the park and you had a fight with her boyfriend.” I said. He still looked at me with his Poker face. What did happen to him? He was so cheerful in the past, but now… I don’t know him anymore.

“Yes. Have a problem with that?” He said. “No. But she said you know her boyfriend. Sehun, if you planned something to hurt her, I won’t go easy on you again. I will hunt you down and will beat you up.” I said and threatening.

“Ts, Chen you think you have a chance against me? Why do you act so full of yourself? Aren’t you Pissed too? She has a new one and dumped you too! You should be happy when she suffers!” Sehun said angrily.  What does he mean? Dumped?  I never had anything with her. She is/was my best friend.

“Sehun what do you mean? You know she is just my friend.” I said and looked had him. He looked out of the window of the café. “Don’t play dumb Chen. I know everything.” He said calm but I could hear he is holding back.

“Sehun, what do you know? I don’t understand?” I said. Now I really want to know!

“I saw you two! You kissed her!”  He said and raised his voice a little. What is he talking? I never kissed her!

“Sehun I never did. When should I have done that?” I asked. “Back then, when we were still a couple. A few days before I broke up. I was going to meet her at the Park and saw you two. You leaned forward and-“ I cut him off. He is so stupid! So incredibly stupid!

“And blew into her eyes. There was something and she couldn’t get it out! Don’t tell me you acted like that and broke up because of that!” I said and at this point my head was red because of the anger.

“W-well yes! Of course! I-it looked like that and I-“ I cut him off. “And what? You THOUGHT but didn’t SEE and you should have talked with us!”

“I know but I was so hurt! She was my girlfriend and seeing her like this made me explode!” He defended himself.

“Yes, she was your GIRLFRIEND! You should have trusted her! Sehun you broke her! You don’t know how she was all the time. She recovered just a short time ago and you ruin everything again! She even broke contact with me and the others.” I said and tried to calm down.

“What? I thought you were still with her?” He said shocked. “No, she contacted me a few days ago to talk with me but all time we didn’t see each other. She broke contact to everyone and was alone.” I said and just imagining this made me so sad.

“I-I have to go.” He stood up and looked like he is going to throw up.

“Sehun! Wait. So.. did you plan anything? Did you send Zelo to her?” I asked one last time.

“No. For me the past is a closed book. I won’t open it again.” And with that he left the café.

I have to call ___ and tell her that. All this time we lived with a lie…