Gentleman

Not again a younger one

The whole lecture I was starring at N. How is it possible that the man I mistook for Zelo once changes his hair color at the same time like Zelo? Am I over reacting or is this really kind of creepy? Finally, the lecture ended and I went out of the room. I still had time till my next lecture and  thought about going to the Coffee Shop near the University.

“_____!” I heard someone calling my name and turned around to see who it was. “Hello N, or should I call you Mr. Cha here at the University?” “Ah no, just call me Mr. Cha in front of others and otherwise you can call me N.” he said smiling.

“Were you going somewhere?” He asked me while walking at the same direction as me. “Yes, I was going to the Coffee shop across the street.” “Ah, I see. Can I accompany you?” he asked me. “Sure.” I said and smiled.

We ordered our Coffees to go and went back to the University. I still had 10 minutes until my next lecture would start, so we sat at one of the benches at the campus and talked about the lecture he held.

“______, I have to ask you something. I know this must be weird because I am your Professor, but would you go on a date with me?” N asked me suddenly.

I was so shocked. Why is he asking me this so suddenly? And what should I answer him now? I don’t know him so good to go out with him! Well, I know people date because they want to get to know each other more….but still!

I didn’t realize I was zoning off until N shook me lightly. “_____, are you ok? If you don’t want to go on a date then it’s ok.” He said quickly. “No, Sorry I was just in thoughts. Uhmm I’m not sure yet if I want this, I mean you know my situation and-“  “I know. But isn’t this a good way to distract yourself?” He said cutting me off.  Hmm he is right, I should try it, right? Moreover, he is older like I wanted.

“Ok. I would like to go on a date with you.” I said smiling a little. “Great!” He said and looked so happy. It was already time for my next lecture, so I went in.

Finally, after four lectures I could go out. I walked across the campus when I saw a familiar figure standing at the gate.

“Hey _____, I came to pick you up.” Zelo said and smiled widely. “Zelo, you know you didn’t have to come.” I said and had a strange feeling. Somehow, I was happy to see him and that he came here just to pick me up, but…I knew that’s not right and had to suppress my happiness.

“I know I don’t have to, but I want to.” He said smiling and walked with me. It was a silent and awkward walk home and I knew I am responsible for it. If things would be like before, we would talk about random things and laugh together.

“Do you want Ice cream?” He asked me suddenly. I looked up at him and saw his shining eyes. He is really the most handsome boy I know. N is handsome too, but Zelo is different. I don’t know how to describe him, but he has this aura around him which makes him more handsome than anyone else.

“I don’t think this is a good idea. I have to go home and study.” I said when I snapped out of my thoughts. “Oh come on. Just one Ice cream and we can go, ok?” He said with pleading eyes. How can I say no to him?

In the end, I gave in and we both were sitting at an Ice café now. We both ordered our Ice cream and when I wanted to pay mine, Zelo shoved my hand away and paid instead like a Gentleman. I wanted to give him the money but he said ‘as a guy he has to pay’ and I just let him.

Our ice cream came and we started eating. Zelo tried to Smalltalk and asked me questions like ‘how was your day?’ ‘What do you think about EXO new MV?’ or ‘What kind of Movies do you like?’  I answered shortly and didn’t ask back. I just wanted to finish my Ice cream and go home.

“_____, please talk with me. It is no fun if I am the only one asking. Don’t you want to know more about me?” He asked.

I looked up at him and “PUHAHAHAHA!” I started laughing. Zelo looked at me confused. “What is so funny? Do you laugh at my miserable situation?” He asked pouting. Oh gosh he looked so cute!

“Hahaha no. It-It’s just you face!” I said laughing less and control myself again. “My face? What is wrong with it?” He said eyes widening. “Zelo, how do you eat? You have whipped cream on your nose and chocolate sauce on the corner of your lips.” I said and looked at him amused. His face turned red immediately which made me laugh again.

He took a napkin and tried to clean his face, but there was still some chocolate sauce left on his chin. I took the napkin and came closer to him to remove the rest. Just when I removed all I realized how close I was to him and blushed. I wanted to sit back but my eyes were fixed with his and I just couldn’t move. He widened his eyes for a moment but smirked afterwards.

“I am handsome, right?” He said and smiled wider. Hearing this brought me back to reality and I quickly stood up. “I finished my ice cream.” I said and walked out of the café and wanted to go home as fast as I could. He went out right after me and walked beside me. I stopped walking. “Zelo, you don’t have to walk me home, just go now.” I said not looking up to him. “Really? You want to walk past these guys alone?” He said and pointed at a bunch of gangster like guys.

I looked at them and felt a little afraid. “Oh…Uhmm maybe you can walk me home just this once.” I mumbled. Zelo grinned and took my hand. “What are you-“  “Relax, the boys will think we are a couple and won’t do anything to you probably” He said which made kind of sense.  We walked past them, they looked at me but as Zelo said, they didn’t do anything when they saw us holding hands.

He walked me home and never took away his hand in case they would come after us or other creepy people would be on our way. I was somewhat happy now that he walked with me, but I would never admit it of course.

At the doorway, I thanked him and went in. I studied and a few hours later, I was ready to sleep. I took my phone to lay it at the nightstand, but saw two new messages.

I opened the first one and saw it was from Zelo:

‘I had a nice day and hope you liked it too. Did you realize you smiled at me after a long time again? It was really nice to see this. Good Night and dream of me~”

This boy….

‘Actually it was really a nice day. Thank you and Good night’

I replied quickly.

Now the second message. I looked at the ID and saw it was N.

‘Annyeong~ I hope I didn’t shock you too much today with my sudden question :P Anyways, I’m looking forward to Saturday. Good Night and sleep well.’

He is really a nice guy…

‘Yes you shocked me, but it’s ok Good Night.’

I replied and finally could lay down on my bed and sleep.


A/N: Hey~

Yay I updated! :D
I know it took me a long time, but I was out with my friends. They are going to Korea and will go to the B.A.P Concert!! *O* ♥
I want to go too........But I will stay and write more Chapters! :D

Did you guys see my poster? It is awsome right? *-* ♥
I love it! Thank you again hanakisou poster request shop ♥

I hope you like this chapter and have a nice day~