The truth

Not again a younger one

„Noona neomu Yeppeo! I promise when I grow up, I will date you“

“Omo, of course Junhongie~ Noona will wait for you”

 

 

 

 

He-he is Junhongie?! I remembered how I always saw Youngjae with his friends here, they always danced and dreamed of becoming Idols when they grow up. One of his friends was a cute little boy. He was a little Chubby and always danced and Rapped when he was here. His name was Junhong, but I called him Junhongie because he was so cute. He always said how pretty I am and that he wants to date me. Of course I thought it was cute and said I would date him too.

Now Zelo says he is the boy? How can this be? Junhongie was smaller than I was and so chubby. Zelo is so tall and slim and he looks so mature.

“I know what you think. How can I be the little boy, right? I stopped coming here, because oungjae, the others and I found an abounded house, which we made to our new meeting point and so you didn’t see me for 3 years now. I grew so tall over the summer and because I am still dancing and skateboarding, I lost weight and toned my muscles.”

This makes sense….

“Why didn’t you tell me this earlier?” I asked. If I knew this before, I wouldn’t let things come this far.

“The truth is, I didn’t recognize you when we first met in the Park. I just knew it, the day I met you and Youngjae and wanted to tell you this, but Youngjae said I shouldn’t and so I kept it a secret. I don’t know exactly what happened in your past, that you have a problem with Younger males, but I know something bad must have happened. That’s why I didn’t call you Noona anymore and didn’t do or say anything referring to my age, so you wouldn’t know. I wanted to tell you all this at the right moment. I hadn’t planned to let you know this so early, but Himchan Hyung destroyed my plans. I’m Sorry for keeping this a secret, but I really like you and didn’t want to lose my cance.”

Youngjae! Why does he always interfere in my business? I understand his reasons, nevertheless I feel angry. I feel like he lied to me all the time and I don’t know how I should react now.

“Zelo, you know what you did wasn’t right. You should have told me about this. You acted selfish and I don’t know if I can forgive you.” I said and looked him strait in the eyes.

“No, please forgive me! I-I just wanted to be with you…please give me one more chance. You had fun all this time when we went out, right? You like me too and you know I’m not a bad person. If I would be bad person, Youngjae wouldn’t let you meet me.

“Yes, I had fun and I know you are a good person, but-“

“No buts! Please ______. Just one more chance.” Zelo said with demanding eyes.

What should I do? I know he is right, but I’m so confused. And what about N? We had a nice date today. If I give Zelo a chance, does that mean I have can’t go on a second date with N? It would be strange to have dates with two men and what would people think seeing me with different men all the time? Everyone would think I’m a two-timer.

But, what if….

“Even though I’m angry at you for not telling me, I can understand why you did this and I think I would have done the same if I would be in your place.”

“Does that mean you forgive me and give me a second chance?” Zelo said eyes widening.

“Yes. I will give you a chance.” I said and smiled a little. I kind of feel happy thinking about Zelo and me seeing each other again without second thoughts.

“YES! Thank you. I will make sure to use this chance and make you mine!” Zelo said confidently.

I chuckled and looked at him.

“But…I will also give N a chance. So that means if we go on a date, N will get his chance too” I said smirking. I know this isn’t the best solution, but what should I do? I like both and this way I can compare better and can choose without feeling bad for the other.

Zelo stared at me with a poker face and without saying anything.

“Ok.” He said after a while. “So…when will we have our date?” He said smiling brightly.

“Y-you are ok with that?” I said a little shocked.

“Yes. I am happy that you give me a chance and I don’t want to lose it. Besides I saw that Guy and I am confident that I can make you mine. I am more handsome and funny.” He said smirking.

Pha! What does he think? So full of himself. But I like confident men.

“Hah, ok then. How about next weekend?”

“Sounds good. I will pick you up here at 6 pm.”

“Ok then. Bye.” I said and went to my room. I heard how Zelo went in Youngjae’s room. I bet he is telling him everything and later Youngjae will come here.

For now I should think about how I will tell N the news. Will he react like Zelo or will he say no? I hope he is ok with that. If not Zelo would have even better chances and I think I would give in. I mean, if Himchan didn’t say anything about Zelos age I would propably be together with Zelo now. Wow…how one thing can change everything, like the Butterfly affect.

 


A/N: Hey there~ 

What do you think? How will N react?

I hope this chapter is ok....I wrote the first half this morning but my laptop shut down and then I had a really bad day and yeah.....My brain doesn't want to work .________.

Any Exo fans here? Please check out this new ff~

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/529976/my-childhood-best-friend-angst-romance-you-exo-love-kris-youandkris

I hope you all have a nice day/night~ ♥