Quarrel

Not again a younger one

 

„______, open the door!“ Youngjae screamed for the 100th time now. I didn’t answer so after a few minutes he went in his room. I was lying in my bed and thinking what happened today.

Zelo and I had a date at our favorite place, the Park. We had fun and just when he was about to Kiss me…Sehun came. Yes Sehun, my ex-boyfriend. The one who broke my heart and the one who is responsible for my breakdown now.

 

Flashback

 

“_____, you know him too?” Zelo asked me. I didn’t know what to say. He looked at me confused and I wanted to answer him, but Sehun did.

“Oh, she didn’t tell you? I’m her ex-boyfriend. You should be careful Zelo, I think younger males are her victims.” Sehun said smirking. What the hell? He was the one who hurt me and now he is telling Zelo that I am the mean one?!

“Zelo that’s-“ Just when I wanted to explain everything, Zelo stood Up and grabbed Sehun by his collar. “What did you say?! If you ever say anything against her again, I’ll make sure to make you stop talking forever!” Zelo threatened him. I stood up and grabbed Zelo’s arm.

“Zelo stop it! I don’t want you to get hurt.” I said afraid they might fight. “_____, don’t you think I can handle it? I’m a man and I have to protect my girlfriend!” Zelo said in a very angry tone, which is uncommon for him. “Zelo I think I know him better than you and he is stronger than he looks!” I said.

Why can’t he just listen? Sehun is strong and I don’t think Zelo has a chance against him in a one-on-one fight.

Because of our quarrel, we didn’t see the next move coming. Sehun took a hold of Zelo’s collar and pushed him to the ground. “You should have listened to her Zelo.” Sehun said smirking. “Oh my god! Zelo are you ok?” I asked and tried to help him up. He shoved me to the side and shot me a death glare. Did I do something wrong?

“If you wouldn’t have in I could have stop him from doing this! I have to protect you and not the other way!” Zelo said angrily and stood up from the ground.

“Zelo, it’s not the right time to discuss this now.” I said and tried to stop this already. “Aww love quarrel already? Hah! I think we never had one.” Sehun said just to provoke Zelo more. “Oh really? Then why am I with her now and not you? Zelo responded. Oh no….

“Tch! Because I dumbed her. After some time she got boring and I met hotter ones.” Sehun Replied. This hurts so much. We broke up a long time ago, but it still hurts. I almost cried, but I didn’t want to show my weak side in front of them. The next moment was not so unexpected. I should have known that he will do this.

Zelo hit him.

 

Zelo punched Sehun right in his face. “What did I say?! You shouldn’t talk sh*t like that! Oh I’m so-“

“STOP! Zelo please stop it. Sehun get lost and don’t come on front of us ever again. I’m done with everything today. I’m sorry Zelo, but I will go now. Bye.” I said and walked away quickly. Zelo called my name after me, but I didn’t turn and just started running home.

 

End of Flashback

 

Now I’m here in my room and thinking about the day. Why is life so cruel to me? First I meet a special person, who breaks my heart in 1000 pieces. Then I meet again a great Guy, but apparently he is younger than me. Nevertheless, I fell in love with him and we are a couple now, but today I found out that they know each other.

I have a great life.

Zelo called and texted me the whole day, but I didn’t answer him. I don’t know what to say and I am not ready to tell him my Story with Sehun.

Zelo told Youngjae what happened and now he tries to talk to me, but I just don’t have strength to talk or do anything else than lying here.

I think I just need some time or maybe I should talk with a neutral person, but who?

Then I thought about a person. I know this person will listen and help me.

I took my phone and searched in the contacts for the number. There it is.

“Hello? ______? How are you? We didn’t talk in a long time!”

“Hey, I know I’m sorry, but I need someone to talk. Do you have time?

“Sure! Whenever you want.”

“Tomorrow, after my lectures?”

“Ok, I’ll wait for you at the parking lot.Bye”

Great. Now I have someone. 


A/N: Oh holy Shizz! What did I write here? Sorry, but I didn't know how to write the scenarios in head :o

Forgive me please, I'll try to write the next few days the next chapter, which will be better....I hope ^^;

 

B.A.P Yes Sir! Opened the Shop, did you see? *-* http://www.bapyessirfansite.com/2013/10/byshop.html

Hehe and today we ALL have to trend #HappyBABYDay 

One year ago was the first Baby Day and we all have to celebrate that! :D Babyz FIGHTING! ♥

I wish you all a great day! :3