I'm Sorry

Not again a younger one

I’m Sorry

“Aish  ______! You really want to do this?! Even after I told you how unfair this is? How would you feel if you were in his place? That’s so mean, I can’t believe that my nice little sister is acting so…so horrible! I hope you will listen to me and meet up with him and don’t expect me to lie for you, because I won’t.” Youngjae said and left the room.

Great now I feel Guilty… Youngjae is right, but I just can’t do this!

Now it’s one week after I saw Zelo. I didn’t talk to him yet…Youngjae is so angry at me because Zelo tries to call me and send me many messages, but I never Reply and for a few days he keeps asking Youngjae if he did something to upset me, but I told him to not tell him what my problem is.  Because Youngjae hates to be involved in such things he is really pissed and tries to convince me to meet Zelo and tell him what is going on, but what should I say? There is no way to talk to him without breaking his heart…

“I need to get out. Maybe fresh air will help me clear all thoughts.” I mumbled to myself, took my bag and went out. Where should I go? I could go to the Park, but…what if Zelo is there? Maybe I should go somewhere else. Stop. I can’t just avoid places I always went to just because Zelo might be there.

So in the end I really went to the Park, because I didn’t know where else I could go. I sat down on the same bench I was sitting on when I met Zelo for the first time. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. Yes, this was what I needed and now I think I can think about how to tell Zelo what is going on.

As I thought about everything someone sat next to me, but I didn’t look who it was. Out of the corner of my eyes, I saw it was a boy with red hair. I don’t know anybody with this hair color, so I can’t know him.

“Did-Did I do something wrong?” Suddenly the boy spoke up. Wait. I know this voice, don’t tell me-

I turned my head and yes, it was Zelo. I was so shocked and couldn’t say anything. He slowly turned his head and looked me in the eyes. Oh no…he looked so sad and I knew why, it’s because of me. Stupid me.

“Why didn’t you answer my calls or Reply to my messages? Did I say something or do something, which hurt or upset you? Even Youngjae won’t tell me what’s going on and I’m worried.” He said when I didn’t say anything.

“Zelo, you did nothing wrong. It’s just…I-I can’t see you anymore. I’m Sorry.” I said and felt a sting in my heart. What is this? I know him just for a short time and he affects me like this?

“But why? I promise I will change my behavior if this is the problem or maybe you don’t know me enough and we should have a date again. Please, I-I want to get to know you more. I never felt this way for a girl.” He said with a pleading voice.

“I’m Sorry. It’s not your fault. I had bad experiences in the past with a boy and-and now I have a problem with trusting Younger boys.” I said honestly.

“But not everyone is the same! Give me a chance and I will prove you I am different!” He said and raised his voice a little, which startled me a little. He really cares for me…

“I can’t. I am too afraid and I think it’s the best for both of us to not see each other again. I’m really Sorry Zelo, but this is what I think is the best and mybe I will regret it, but for now respect my decision please.” I said and felt tears forming in my eyes. I looked away so he can’t see it.

“No. I won’t respect you decision. I might sound rude now, but I don’t want this. I will show you I’m different and will make you laugh again, just wait for it.” He said and walked away. “ZELO!” I called after him but he didn’t turn around.

I went home and saw Youngjae in the living room. He stood up and approached me with a smirk. “So you met Zelo, huh?” he said. Why is he looking like this? Somehow it makes me angry. Everything is a chaos and he smirks?! Youngjae babo…

“Yes. Why are you looking like that?” I said angry. He just smiled wider and answered me “Because Zelo called me and told me everything.” Oh, that’s why he is so happy. “Youngjae, I know you are happy about this, but tell Zelo he should just give up. It has no use to go after a broken girl.” I said. I was so tired and just wanted to sleep. This was a hard day for me. “No. I won’t tell him this. And even if I would, Zelo would not listen to me. Just deal with it.” And with that he went upstairs to his room.

I went to the bathroom and got ready to go to bed. I went to my room and saw my Phone buzzing. I took it and saw I had a new message. As expected it was from Zelo.

‘I’m sorry if I upset you, but I meant what I said. Good night and dream of me ;)’

Seriously? I scoffed and put the phone on the table. You want to play like this Zelo? Ok. You’re not the only stubborn person here. I will make sure to not fall for you. And with that thought I fell asleep.

 

 

 

 

The next morning I got ready for University and went to my first lecture. It was Communication and that meant I would see Mr.Cha- I mean N again. I walked in, said at one of the empty seats in the middle, and waited for the lecture to begin. I looked out of the Window and thought about Zelo. He wrote me a message this morning saying ‘Good Morning’ and ‘Have a nice day’ and of course ‘Think about me <3’. This boy…

I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard N’s voice. I looked to the front and my eyes widened. He-he has red hair! What. Is. Going. On? Like seriously, are you kidding me? Do they know each other and plan this?

My life is so complicated.


A/N: Hey there~
I hope this chapter was ok ._.
I tried not to hurt Zelo too much, I mean..HE IS STILL A BABY I CAN'T HURT HIM :O

I know Zelos hair is not really red it's Magenta, but it's similar right? :D

 

And.......
HOLY THE NEW MV KILLED ME!! I love love love it ♥
Ma feels won't stop D':
 

Sorry if I'm a little hyper but I was awake for 22h...I wanted to see the MV so badly and yeah.....

Here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLHY_7PgaV0

I hope you all support BAP and please Watch the MV all day long! We need more clicks :O
And it would be cool if you follow these steps

http://www.bapyessirfansite.com/2013/08/tutorial-how-to-support-bap-with-bad-man.html

 

Thank you, bye~