Get over him

Not again a younger one

Your POV

I was sitting on a bench in the Park near my house, thinking about random things and sipping on my coffee I had bought on my way here. “Huh, why can’t I meet someone already? I mean…it’s now 6 months after I broke up with him.” I mumbled to myself when suddenly, I heard a loud thump and a scream.

I raised my head and saw a boy laying on the floor and a Skateboard beside him. He held his knee and winced in pain. I could tell he was in pain, so I stood up and went to his side to help him. Bending over, I held my hand out to help him so he can sit up but he only stared at my hand and then looked at me. A few seconds passed and he didn’t move, so I held his arm and helped him to sit properly.

“Are you ok?” I asked even though I could see he is not. He looked at his knee and didn’t say anything. Seeing his knee bleeding, I slightly panicked and didn’t know what to do at first. “Can you stand up?” I asked him. He nodded and tried to stand up but failed. I smiled and held my hand out again, but this time he took it and stood up. I helped him walk to the bench and sat him down.

“Wait here, Ok? I’ll be back in a minute.”I said and walked as fast as I could to a nearby pharmacy and bought a little first aid kit. I walked back to the park and he was still there. I kneeled in front of him to treat his wound. “It looks pretty bad, but it should be better soon.” I said and put the cotton ball with disinfectants on it. He winced and tried to move but I quickly blew a little to ease the pain and he waited until I was finished. I wrapped a bandage around his knee and stood up. “Thank you.” He mumbled. I was shocked to hear his voice, because it was the first time he actually spoke to me. “You’re welcome…” I awkwardly said, but smiled after.

 He stood up, looking at me and offered me a smile. Because of the rush I didn’t realize that I haven’t looked at his face properly. I examined his face and blushed a bit, seeing he was very handsome with his blue/gray hair and white skin, not to forget his cute dimple he had when he smiled.

“I want to thank you.” he said and I frowned. “But you just thanked me.” I said which made him smile even wider. “Yes, but I want to thank you properly, how about I treat you to a meal?” he said. “Oh you really don’t have to.” I said, shaking my head.  “No no I really would like to do so. I insist!” he chuckled.  I looked at him a while and sighed. I just couldn’t resist that smile and he is actually really cute. It wouldn’t be bad making new friends, right?

“Ok.” I said and he smiled, nodding satisfied. “So…when and where do we meet?” I asked him, shyly. “How about Saturday at 6pm? Here in the Park?” he asked me. “Sure, well ... see you on Saturday then.” I said smiling and was about to go when he stopped me. “Wait” he said, holding onto my shoulder.

“Hm?” I blinked. “We didn’t introduced ourselves.” “Oh right, my name is Yoo ____. And yours?” I said. “I am Choi Junhong but you can call me Zelo”. “Ok Zelo then I see you Saturday.” I chuckled, waving my hand and left.

When I was at home, I went straight to my room and laid on my bed. “What did  just happen?” I asked myself, giggling. I took my phone out and called Sohee. She’s my best friend since always and I tell her everything. Even this.

 It rang a few times till I heard a click and her voice was heard. “Yeoboseyo?” she asked. “Sohee! You will never guess what happened today!” I started, getting excited. “What?” she asked plainly. “I have a date on Saturday…I think?” I said a little unsure, whether it’s a date or not. “What do you mean ‘You think’? Do you have a date or not?” she asked. “I helped a boy who fell from his Skateboard and as a thank you, he wants to treat me to a dinner on Saturday”. “Oh… OH! Oh my god, finally! Girl you have a date!” She said, almost yelling.

“So, how does he look like? What is his name? And how old is he?” She bombarded me with questions. “Wow, so many questions…Hm.. well, he looks really handsome, I mean REALLY REALLY handsome. He has blue/gray hair and white skin. He is extremely tall and has an adorable smile. HE EVEN HAS A DIMPLE.”

“OMG!” Sohee squealed.

“Yes. Anyway, his name is Choi Junhong but he said I should call him Zelo. I don’t know how old he is but he’s tall and looks like he is my age or maybe a little older than me but definitely not younger.” I told her everything. “Oh that sounds good.” She said.

 “I’m really happy you finally get over him.” She said and I smiled at her words. “Thank you. I will hang up now, bye.” I said and put my phone on the table. I smiled to myself and closed my eyes. It wasn’t late but I felt so tired, so in no time, I fell asleep.    

 


A/N: Hey there~
        Thank you all for reading and subscribing :') You guys are great ♥
        So....this is the first chapter.....I know it's a little crappy, BUT! I promise the next chapter will be longer and much better :D
        I will update soon, so stay tuned °.~