Telling

Not again a younger one

It is ok? He did not say anything. How can they react like this? I mean, first Zelo and now N? He just said ok and went on.

Flashback

I was walking to my seat in the hall where my communication lecture would be held when I saw N at the front. We were the only ones here, because it was still break time but I came here this early to talk with N about what happened after he brought me home. I did not call or text him about it, because I did not know how I should tell him that. Even now I do not know it, but somehow I have to tell him that.

"N can we talk?" I said approaching him.

" Sure." he said smiling.

" Actually..." I told him everything what happened. About Zelo and him knowing a long time and how he tried so hard to date me. And of course I told him about my plan, meeting with both of them.

He looked at me without saying anything. I bet he us too shocked.... mean I can understand him, who would do this? But I have no other choice, I do not want to hurt them, so I have to do this.

" So....what do you say? Are you ok with that?" I asked him.

" Sure." he said.

W- what? He agrees so easily?

" Are you really sure? You do not have to if you do not want." I said still a little shocked.

" Yes. _______, I think you are a great person and I want to meet you. That you are confused is natural, everyone in your situation would be, so I am agreeing."

Wow. That is really a mature answer. As expected from him.

" Ok. Thank you for understanding me. You make things so much easier for me." I said smiling.

" No problem. Sit down now, the lecture is about to start."

End of Flashback

Now it is after my lectures and I walked out of the University. I went through the gates when suddenly someone grabbed my arm. I turned to that person and saw him.

"Zelo? What are you doing here?" I asked shocked seeing him.

" I am here to pick you up" he said casually.

" But why? You came here the first place, because you wanted to convince me to give you a second chance, I give you one, so why are you still coming?"

" Because I am a Gentleman and I do not want you to go home alone. It is not late but you are so pretty I think some guys would try to attack you even at this time."

I know this is not the right time, but I blushed when he called me pretty. Aish, this boy affect me too much.

"Ok. But you know you do not have to come. The way back is not long and it never happened something before."

We walked to my house and talked about random things. I started talking about the past and the things I remember about him, it was kind of funny because he was so embarrassed and blushed all the time I said he was so cute.

" I still remember how I started liking you. It was when Youngjae and you had to buy some groceries and took me with you, because Youngjae and I wanted to go out play afterwards. You said all the time how cute I was and pinched my cheeks. I was a little annoyed, but then you bought me cherry tomatoes, which are still my favourite by the way, and then I saw you with different eyes." Zelo said grinning like an idiot.

" So you only like me because I bought you cherry tomatoes?" I asked and acted like I was shocked.

" No no! Of course not! I liked you for being so nice and then I realized how pretty you are and you always helped us when Youngjae and I needed you. I just saw you as a girl and not as the sister of my friend. I know I was Young and you might think it was just a little crush, but I never could forget you and the feelings became even stronger." He said and looked so serious.

Wow.... he is so young, but is so wise and thoughtful. It is like he is the older one. Maybe he is right and I should forget the past and move on.

" Hello? _______? Are you ok?" Zelo asked me when I did not say anything.

"Oh I am sorry. I was just in thoughts. Ah we are there. Thank you for walking me home Zelo, that was really nice." I said smiling.

" No problem. See you tomorrow~" he cooed and walked away. This babo~

I walked in and saw Youngjae on the Sofa. Perfect! I still have to talk with him.

" Youngjae!" I called him loudly.

He jumped up and turned to me. " What?! Why are you screaming?" He said with an annoyed face.

" Zelo told me everything." I said glaring at him. Oh you so gonna get it now bro.

" E- everything? Wait let me explain. I just-"

" No. I do not want to listen. Now you will see what happenes when you make me angry." I said and walked up to him.

He looked a little afraid and started walking backward. I smirked and just when I reached out my hand to grab him he started running away.

Oh no Youngjae, you can not get away! I chased after him and right when he wanted to go to the stairs I graded his shirt from behind and shoved him to the sofa. He looked at me with wide eyes and I knew he thought I am going to beat him up. I reached out and...

 

 

TICKLED HIM! I knew he is very ticklish so I tickled him with no mercy.

" AAAA _________ STOP! PLEASE HAHAHA I HAHAH WILL NEVER DO THIS AGAIN!"

" What? I could not hear you." I said just to tickle him some more.

" I said I am sorry and will not do this again." he said after I stopped tickling him.

" Ok. Remember, the next time you make me angry I won' t go so easy on you." I said walked up the stairs.

" Easy?! Ya! you almost-" I interrupted him and turned my head to glare at him. He immediately stopped talking and sat back on the sofa.

Yeah, this is the way it works!


Wanna check out Chubbychu's new Story? *-*

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/527638/when-it-rains-romance-tragedy-exo-luhan

Thank you~