Mr. Cha

Not again a younger one

Finally the lecture finished and I went out of the University to go home. Wait…I think I forgot something? Just when I wanted to walk out through the gates, I saw someone waving in my direction from the Parking lot. It was Mr. Cha, but why did he wave to me? Oh! I wanted to go to the Café with him! Aish…there is so much in my mind that I forgot about it.

I walked quickly to him. “I’m sorry Mr. Cha, I forgot we wanted to meet.” I said and bowed. “Ah, it’s ok. Should we go now?” He asked me. “Yes, we can go.”

He drove us to a cute little Café at the center of Seoul. There weren’t many customers, probably because most people are still working or are at school.

“So…do you want to tell me what happened?” Mr. Cha asked me. I looked down at the table and tried to sort out my thoughts. I took a deep breath, looked up again, and saw he was already looking at me. “How should I start? Oh yes…I-“

I told him everything what happened till now with Zelo and Youngjae and the day I bumped into him. All the time he was looking me in the eyes and listened without saying anything. Did I tell him too much? He is my Professor, why am I telling him all this? Oh no, this is so awkward…

“Wow, you really are unlucky with choosing a guy to date.” He said and looked at me with an expressionless face. I looked him in the eyes and didn’t know how to reply to this. Suddenly he started laughing and surprised me. His laughter was so…weird? He sounded so evil, like the bad character from a comic. It sounded so weird that I had to laugh to and forgot why we were here in the first place.

“I-I’m so sorry for laughing, but this atmosphere was so gloomy and I just couldn’t hold back. I always try to brighten the mood in situations like this.” He said and I smiled. “It’s ok, I forgot about my problems for a short time thanks to your evil laughter.” I said and giggled.

“Evil laughter? What do you mean?” He said with a frown. “Oh uhm…I’m sorry but your laughter sounds so evil and funny at the same time.” I said. Seriously, what is going on with me? Talking about my problems with my Professor is weird enough, but making fun of him is so disrespectful, I hope he won’t be angry.

He looked at me and…”Puhahahaha really? That’s the first time I hear this from someone! Hahaha but now you said that it really sounds like this!” He said and laughed even harder than before. This went on for a few Minutes and then he calmed down. Now it wasn’t so awkward anymore.

“I know you don’t want to hear this, but I think your brother is right. You shouldn’t just pay attention to the age, but should be with someone who has a kind heart. You had a bad past, but that doesn’t mean all Boys are like this and if you like this boy you should give him a chance. But if you are strict against it, then make sure you don’t break his heart and especially make sure to not regret your decision.”

I knew he would say something like this. I would like to give him a chance, but my mind is too stubborn and says I shouldn’t.

“Thank you Mr. Cha. This really helped me, I will what my heart tells me to do.” I said honestly and smiled a little. “It’s ok, I really wanted to help you and…Now that we talked about it I have to say something….” He said and looked down at the table. What could it be he wants to tell me?

“Please…don’t call me Mr. Cha. I feel so old when you call me this.” He said and pouted. My. Professor. Pouted. I can’t…..

“Uhm…sure. Thank you Hakyeon-sshi.” I said and felt so strange. “Ah no, Hakyeon sounds so even worse! Only my family calls me by my name. Please call me N. All my friends call me N.” He said. All his friends call him that and he wants me to call him that too? Am I his friend now????

“Ok N? Thank you.” I said for the third time now. “You’re welcome and you can always come and talk with me if you have problems.” That’s so nice. I felt like I found a new friend, but he must be so much older…

“Mr.Ch- I mean N, isn’t this awkward for you to talk with a student in private and let me call you by your Nickname?” I asked. It really interested me. “No, it’s not. I mean we don’t have a huge age difference, so it’s ok.” He said smiling. We don’t have??? “How old are you? As a Professor you must be…old.” I said a little hesitantly.

“HAHA no I’m just 24. I skipped one grade in High school and I’m not officially your Professor. I just came, because your previous Professor left so suddenly and the University needed someone quickly and because I am one of the best students in Communication, I was asked to be the Professor till someone else can replace me.”

Oh…ok that’s why he looks so Young. Now everything makes sense. “Ah, so you aren’t really my Professor but just for a short time. And you are just 4 years older than me.” I said and somehow felt happy about this fact.

We talked a little about the University, about him and where he Studies. His University is at the other side of Seoul, near the place he lives. That’s quiet far away and the reason why I never saw him before.

We went out of the Café and he drove me home. “Thank you again for listening to me” I said and stood in front of the door to my house. He came out of the car and stood in front of me. “You’re welcome and remember to call me if you need help or just want to talk. Or if you are bored and want to go out.” He said smiling. I just realized how handsome he looks and how breathtaking his smile is, just like Zelos….

“Sure, I will call or message you.” We exchanged numbers in the Café before leaving. I waved at him and opened the door. He went back to his car, waved at me and drove off.

N is really nice and so funny. He helped me to forget all problems for a split second and I am very thankful for this. But now I should decide soon what I’m going to do now. Meet Zelo and maybe date him or break the contact and live on? I know I could meet him and just stay as friends if I don’t want to date him, but I think I have a crush on him and I am afraid to fall for him if I meet him more…

Aish! Life is so complicated. 

 


A/N: Hello~

I hope I didn't let you wait too long :0
It was sooo Hot the past few days in Germany, so couldn't concentrate and write the new chapter, but felt bad and did this now XD

Hehe I love N's laugh, it really sounds Evil XDDD

Thank you for reading and if there is anything you guys think I should change for example when you think I am too fast or to slow with this whole thing then please comment! 

Thank you for reading ♥

Have a nice day~

(PS: Am I the only one dying, because Vixx and EXO had a comback and BAP will have one in 4 days? *___*)