#어디니뭐하니

Not again a younger one

 

5 Years Later…

„Zelo! Did you look after the Cake? I think it’s finished now!“ ____ shouted from the Bathroom.

„Oh crab! Uhm… I forgot… it’s slightly burned…“ Zelo said and whispered the last Part.

„What?! I’ve told you to look after it! Youngjae and his Girlfriend will come over soon!“

„I know…Sorry!“

 

Yeah…it’s like this now. Oh you are curious why they bake together? And why or where is Youngjae coming over? Well… Zelo and I are living together now~
Yes! Since last year December. I finished University and am working in Seouls National Museum for Modern Arts and Zelo is Studying Music .

Youngjae has a girlfriend now and will visit us. Everything is Fine and Zelo even asked me how I think of merriage so…I think he will ask me soon!

Are you curious about the others? Ok I will tell you~
 

N is Professor at a University in Busan. He is living together with his boyfriend Ravi. No I didn’t make a mistake here, he really has a boyfriend. I was shocked myself when he told me about it, but he said that he is not really Gay, he just loves Ravi…I know this makes no sence.

 

Sehun? Oh he… I don’t know about his Partner. I met him once on my way to work with a Person called Luhan. I am not sue i fit was a Woman or a Man. He/She was really beautiful, but had no curves? I didn’t ask because this question is so odd and the Situation would have been so awkward. He seemed to be happy and that’s all I wanted to see. I think we both found our Perfect matches and are happy like this.

 

Chen started dating a really hot Guy. JOKE! Kkk not everyone here is Gay suddenly! No. Chen is still single and is still searching for his Partner. He dated once someone, but it didn’t workout. He is so nice and handsome, I’m sure he will find someone.

 

Youngjae has a girlfriend as I’ve told you. Her name is Jayla and he met her at Daehyuns Birthday Party. She is really nice and both are so cute together! Youngjae  likes her a lot and she makes him happy.

 

I am in the bathroom currently and am doing my makeup for today. Zelo had just one thing to do. Looking after the Cake and he screwed up… well a Woman hast o do everything herself.

 

„Zelo, where are you? Did you throw away the cake?“ I asked when I left the bathroom and walked tot he kitchen.

 

„I’m here“ Zelo appeared behind me. „Yes I did… I’m sorry that I forgot to look after it..“ Zelo said and hugged me from behind.

 

„It’s ok. I will bake one with Jayla together while you can talk with Jae.“ I said and leaned against his chest.

 

Zelo turned me around and looked me in the eyes.
 

„How did I deserve such a nice girlfriend? You are really too nice. Thank you.“

 

„That’s a good question! I think I am too good for you, maybe I should find another one?“ I said laughing.

 

Zelo looked at me unamused.

 

„Ya! Stop saying that! Noona Nekkeoya!“ He said and pulled me closer to him. I looked up and he imeditally connected our lips. I love to feel his lips agains mine. I could have stayed like that for hours, but…

 

RRRRIIING!!!

„Oh, they are here! Hurry up and open the door!“ I said and tried to push him towards the door. He still had his armes around me and stayed like that.

 

„Just one minute. They can wait.“ Zelo said.

„YA! WHY AREN’T YOU OPENING?! ZELO, STOP TOUCHING MY SISTER!!!“ Youngjae Yelled.

 

Zelo and I laughed and went tot he door to open it. An Angry Youngjae came in and an apologetic looking Jayla behind him.

 

„Jae is everything ok?“ I asked and tried not to laugh again.

 

„….What were you doing?? Zelo did you touch her??“

 

„Yes.“ Zelo said with a pokerface. I looked at him and then at Youngjae. He looked at Zelo with wide eyes and then…

 

„RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!!!!!“ Jae shouted and tried to catch Zelo who was running throgh the house and laughing like a maniac.

 

So childish… but I love them ♥

 


A/N: OMG.... It took me REALLY long to Update ._________________________.
I am so sorry but I had so much to do and used my freetime to relax or do other stuff... 

But Finally it's finished! :D
Sorry for the crappy ending :( I just had no idea... 
I don't know if I will write another Story :o But if I write one, then I will make sure to write everything before and Update regulary ^^;

Oh and (of course I have to advertise :P)

Did you see the Teaser for "Where are you? What are you doing?" OMG I LOVE IT!! *^* ♥
What new comeback? <- If that's your reaction then visit http://www.bapyessir.com/search/label/update
 
 I am Admin Cece btw XD

 

Thank you for everything! I've never thought that anyone would subscribe or read this (except you Eliiana XD)
You Guys are great! ♥
I hope this wasn't too bad ^^; 
Bye~