You know him?

Not again a younger one

Your POV

„Huh...“ I sighed for the hundredth time now. It’s been 1 week now since I had my date with Zelo. Yes, we wrote messages and got to know each other better, but… he never asked me again for a second date and I was too shy to ask him and even if it’s the 21st Century I think the man has to ask the woman out for dates.

I tried to keep my daily routine, but I couldn’t. I don’t know why, but I just had to think about him all day long and was distracted.  This sounds strange right? I know...I mean, hello? I just know him for a week now and think about him as if we are already a couple! That’s not normal! Plus, we’re just friends for now which is good and I don’t want to rush things. I’m not even sure if I want another relationship yet.

But…he just has this aura…I don’t know what it is, but since the first time I looked him in the eyes I felt something and I like this feeling. He is really nice and cute and he makes me happy somehow.

Maybe he is also thinking about me and just waits for the right timing to ask me out again or thinks I should ask this time. I hope he’ll ask me out again. I.. want to meet him again.

Sohee is already scolding me for not asking him out. She is the type of a girl who takes the first step, but not me. I’m not confident enough to ask boys out, I’m just too shy. Sometimes I wish I would be like Sohee.

*Knock knock* I heard someone knocking on my door. “Come in.” I said. “_____?” Asked my brother Youngjae sticking in his head.  “Yes?” I replied. “Mum said we have to go grocery  shopping.”

 “Can’t you go alone?” I asked him. Ok, I had nothing to do and was lying in my bed-  staring at the ceiling, but I was too lazy to get ready and go out shopping now.

 “But mum gave me a long list what we need to buy and I can’t carry everything alone, besides I don’t want to go alone _____.” he said and pouted at the last part. “Eww! Ok, ok I’m going with you, but stop pouting! That’s gross when you do it.” I said, frowning.

As Youngjae left my room, I stood up, wore a hoodie and skinny jeans and put on my sneakers.

“Hurry up _____.” Youngjae yelled. Geez, why in a hurry?

The shop wasn’t that far away, so we could just walk to there. The walk however, was pretty awkward because we had nothing to talk. Well, at first.

“_____?” Youngjae called me. “Yes?” I said. “Why have you been so… silent and distracted the whole week?” he asked me suddenly. “Uhm..Uh…that’s because…” I stuttered and tried to think for an excuse, because I didn’t want to tell him about Zelo. It’s none of his business and Youngjae is a little too overprotective since he hurt me. The last time, he was flipping when he hurt me. Ok, yes, Youngjae doesn’t look scary at all, but when youngjae is angry, he is really angry and believe me, you wouldn’t want to get on his bad side.

Still thinking for an excuse, I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. “Oh, I received a message.” I said, relieved. God yes! Maybe he will forget what he asked. I wouldn’t want to talk about Zelo with him anyway... for now.

I looked at the screen of my phone and saw the ID. It was Zelo. Even reading his name made my lips form into a huge smile. Hey, how are you today? It was so boring at home, so I will go out to Skateboard in the Park we’ve met the first time :)He wrote me. Oh, Should I go there and see him? Hmm… but still I have to go shopping with Youngjae.

 “_____, I just saw my friend across the street, wait here I will go and talk with him a little.” Youngjae said. “Arrasseo, but don’t take too long” I said, not bothering to look up.

Annyeong~ I’m fine^^ Oh, maybe I will go there too later.” I wrote and send it. When I looked up I saw Youngjae with his friend, but I couldn’t see the face of his friend because his back was facing me. Oh well, wouldn’t mind to go there right?

I walked to them to tell Youngjae we have to go, so I could go to the Park earlier. I want to see Zelo as soon as possible. I miss that monster turtle a lot. You wonder why I said Monster turtle? Oh well, He told me he likes turtles and he is tall. Tall like a monster. Hehe.  

When I came nearer, I saw his friend wore a cap and had a Skateboard in his left hand and his phone on the right one. Just when he lifted his head a little I received a new message. I took my phone out and saw that Zelo had replied me.

You’re coming too? Cool, so we can hang out and I can teach you how to Skate like you wanted to. Haha. Oh right! He wanted to teach me how to Skate! My face lit up remembering it.

Now I was right behind his friend. “Youngjae we have to go. I’m going to meet up with a friend later, so if you still want my help then hurry up.” I said. I didn’t want to sound mean but I want to see Zelo and spend time with him. “Oh, ok then. Ah, by the way, Zelo this is my sister _____, _____ this is one of my friends, Zelo” Youngjae said, introducing us to each other. I widened my eyes hearing Zelo’s name. I turned to his friend, so I could see his face now.

Indeed, it was Zelo. He looked just as shocked as I was. “Z-Zelo?” I stuttered. “Hey _____, I didn’t know you were Youngjae hyungs sister!” He said with a still shocked face. “Yes… I- I am. ” I said.

“You two know each other?” Youngjae asked, baffled. “Uhm… yes, we met last week in the Park.” I said. Should I tell him we had a date? Nah, Maybe not. Youngjae shouldn’t know about this right? He wouldn’t be too happy about it anyway.

 “Yes, and we had a date on Friday.” Zelo said and chuckled as my eyes widened.

“A date?” Youngjae looked a little surprised, but smirked after wards. He leaned closer to my ear and whispered. “So that’s why you where so weird the whole week. Thinking about him, right?” I smacked his arm and shot him a death glare. I thought he’d get mad or even drag me away from Zelo but no. He was calm and even smirked.

“Haha oh Youngjae, always so funny haha.” I laughed, awkwardly.  “Oh, we have to go now. We still have to go shopping  to buy the groceries.” I said to Youngjae and turned to Zelo. “Uhm.. Zelo, I will just help Youngjae and come to the Park then.” I quickly said and was about to go when Zelo asked us for help. “Oh no nee-“ Just when I wanted to answer, Youngjae spoke. “Sure! Thanks, bro.” he said and walked away with Zelo. Great.

 I was just standing there for a few seconds, staring at nowhere when I heard my name. “_____? You don’t want to come?” Zelo asked me, smiling. Oh ups. I scratched my head and nodded, walking after them.

We quickly bought everything and headed back home. Zelo, the Gentelman he was, took all the bags from me and carried them. Youngjae, the whine Baby, just took the Watermelon and said ‘this is heavy too’. The walk back was really funny, thanks to Zelo I guess.

When we arrived, we put the bags on the table and put the food in the cupboard.

“Still want to go to the Park?” Zelo asked me. I nodded and walked with him to the door, when I heard my mother.

“Oh Darling, I made lunch, come and eat with us.” She said.

“Oh you have a guest? You can eat with us too, let me just take another plate for you.” And with that, she left  to the kitchen. 


Well, another chapter finished. Tadah ._. LOL OTL. Sorry, it took us forever to update but we've been really busy this week. ALSO: Sorry if we made mistakes, bear with them, I know it's hard. xD

As for the next chapter, we don't know how long it'll take us because my  graduation is next week and my sister has exams to study for. But we'll try to update as soon as possible. (: 
Comments and Upvotes would be great /cough.  Teehee.  

Oh and look at this if you can contain your Zelo feels: http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/31700000/Zelo-celebrity-contests-31731791-500-563.gif

/MunchMunchNomNom. c8 ♥