Chapter 9

4 hot guys like.....me?

(Taeyeon's POV)
 
After school Jaejoong and I were walking out to the fountain to tell T.O.P about Yuri's problem.
 
When we got there we saw T.O.P sitting on the edge of the fountain looking at his phone.
 
"T.O.P!" I accidentally yelled which made him jump up and stare at me in shock.
 
"Yeah?" He asked.
 
I opened my mouth to speak but got interrupted by Jaejoong. "Yuri got detention."
 
I closed my mouth and nodded. "Really?" He asked as he stood up.
 
I nodded again. "She wanted me to tell you she's sorry."
 
"Oh well here's my number. Can you give it to her?" He asked me.
 
I stared at the piece of paper in his hands with my mouth slightly opened. I was shocked because a guy was giving his number to Yuri. Not that she's ugly, it's just T.O.P is so hot! Jaejoong nudged me and I took the piece of paper in his hands and looked up at him. "I'll give it to her." He smiled at me and walked away.
 
"Taeyeon?" Jaejoong asked.
 
"Yeah?"
 
"Are you okay?"
 
I nodded. "Yes why?"
 
He shook his head and looked away. "Just wondering."
 
We started walking back to his house until I remembered something. "Jaejoong I have to go back home." I told him.
 
He looked at me confused. "Why?"
 
"Yunho said he needs to talk to me." I said running back in the direction to my house.
 
"Wait what about your stuff?!?!?" Jaejoong yelled out after me.
 
I stopped and turned around. "I'll pick it up later!!"
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
When I got home Yunho was pacing around in the living room. "What's wrong?" I asked.
 
He looked up at me. "Taeyeon, mom and dad are coming home."
 
"Yes I know, you left me a voice mail." I said.
 
"Yeah and we have some things to do." He told me.
 
"What's that?" I asked.
 
"Cleaning." He said.
 
"What!?!?" I exclaimed.
 
"Taeyeon you have to help me clean."
 
I shook my head. "No this is your mess."
 
"Taeyeon please!!" He begged as he brought his hands up to his chin and folded them.
 
"You shouldn't have had that party on Saturday." I told him.
 
"Taeyeon, I'm 22 years old. I can do whatever I want." He stated.
 
"Well then you can clean up your own mess."
 
"Please!!" He got on his knees and started to beg.
 
I rolled my eyes. "Fine."
 
He jumped back on his feet. "Thank you so much!!" He grabbed me and hugged me tightly.
 
"Okay....I.......can't........breath." I said hoping he would understand me.
 
He let go of me. "Sorry. Now let's begin cleaning." He walked into the hallway
 
"Oppa, why didn't you clean earlier?" I asked him following him into the hallway.
 
He got the vacuum cleaner that was in the closet "I was sick remember?"
 
"So I have to clean up your mess for you?" I questioned.
 
"No, just help me." He said walking back out into the living room, and started vacuuming.
 
I walked into the kitchen and got some wash cloths. I walked over to the sink to wet it with water. When I was done I turned off the faucet and squeezed all the extra water out. I walked back into the living room and started wiping the coffee table and windows.
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Two hours later Yunho and I were sitting on our couch. We just finished cleaning the WHOLE house. I am so tired.
 
"Oppa?" I asked.
 
"Yeah?"
 
"You owe me."
 
Yunho let out a light laugh. "Yes I do. Thank you Taeyeon."
 
I smiled "You're welcome."
 
"Hey where's your bag that you brought with you to Jaejoong's house?" He asked me.
 
My eyes widened and I got up from the couch. "Crap!" I walked to the door and put on my shoes. "I'll be back later." I walked out of the door before Yunho got to say a word.
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Jaejoong was in his living room flipping through the t.v channels. Soon he heard the doorbell ring and stood up from the couch to answer it.
 
He opened it and saw Taeyeon standing there. "Oh hey come in."
 
She came in and walked into his bedroom without greeting him. She came back out and smiled. "Hey Jaejoong."
 
"Uh hey."
 
"Well I came here to get my stuff."
 
"Oh okay that's cool." Jaejoong replied with a nod.
 
 "Well I have to go." Taeyeon said walking around him to get to the door.
 
"Oh okay. Bye."