Chapter 4

4 hot guys like.....me?

(Taeyeon's pov)

I was running down the hall way with Yuri following closely behind. "Taeyeon wait up!" I could hear Yuri trying to catch her breath. I didn't stop running though.

"Taeyeon, please stop!" I stopped and turned around and saw Yuri leaning on one of the lockers trying to catch her breath. I walked over to her.

"Taeyeon........ I know you want to........ find Jaejoong, but can we........... stop.......... for a couple of seconds?" Yuri asked gasping for air. I didn't run that fast did I? Well I didn't want her to faint so I smiled and nodded.

"Taeyeon?" Okay that did not come out of Yuri's mouth.

I looked up and saw Eunhyuk? What was he doing here, shouldn't he be like hanging with his friends or something?

"What are you doing here?" He asked looking at me.

"No I think the question is what are you doing here?" I looked at Yuri. She caught her breath and was now talking to the kingka.

"I asked you first." Eunhyuk was now looking at Yuri. I knew what she was about to do. She was about to start another argument. Okay that's it, I can't take it anymore. so many arguments in one day.

I stopped Yuri from talking by answering him. "We're looking for our friend Jaejoong. Have you seen him?"

Eunhyuk shrugged "No sorry I haven't seen him."

"Hey Eunhyuk! Look who we have." I turned to look at the person who was shouting out to Eunhyuk. It was his friends Yesung, Yoochun, and

"JAEJOONG?!?!" Yuri and I shouted in unusion. What was he doing with them?

"What are you doing with them?" Yuri asked him slightly raising her voice. I think she was reading my mind because that's exactly what I was saying.

Jaejoong turned to Yuri. "I can explain. I was walking out of the school building until these two big heads pulled me into a bush!"

I walked to Eunhyuk. "Is this true?"

He sighed. "Yes." What? Why would he lie?

"Then why did you say you didn't know where he was?" I asked him. I could see Yuri from the corner of my eyes. I'm guessing she was thinking the same thing.

Eunhyuk looked at me seriously. "Do you really want to know?" I nodded.

Eunhyuk let out a deep breath. "Okay the truth is, is that I like you Taeyeon. I liked you ever since the beginning of the school year." Every one stared at him in shock, me especially.

I saw Yuri turn towards Yoochun and Yesung. "Don't pretend that you guys didn't know." They both looked down. Ha those jerks.

Yuri turned back towards Eunhyuk. "Then why did you take Jaejoong?" I turned to look at Jaejoong who has been really quiet. He was just standing in between Yoochun and Yesung looking at Eunhyuk.

Eunhyuk sighed again. "He was in the way, he was always with you Taeyeon. I had to get rid of him so I could have a chance to talk to you." I looked at Eunhyuk confused.

"But it's not Jaejoong who's in the way, isn't it Donghae?" I asked him with a confused expression. I'm not dating Jaejoong, I'm dating Donghae so wouldn't he be the one in the way? Why Jaejoong? I had so many questions going through my mind until I heard a sudden pop. I looked up and saw Jaejoong standing infront of Eunhyuk with his hand rolled into a fist. And Eunhyuk was holding his jaw. I looked around and saw everyone surprised at what just happened. I'm guessing Jaejoong punched Eunhyuk? I looked back at Jaejoong and saw him walking away towards the schools exit with a cold expression. I ran after him. While I was running I heard Yuri telling Yoochun and Yesung that she wasn't finished with them. Haha Yuri you make me laugh.

When I got out of the school building I saw Jaejoong walking on the school parking lot. "Jaejoong!" I yelled as I ran towards him. He heard me and stopped. He turned around to face me.

"What happened back there? Why'd you punch him?" I was looking in his eyes searching for answers but I saw nothing.

He shrugged "I don't know, I just did it." Yeah right do you expect me to believe that? But I knew he was not in the right mood so I didn't bother to ask him.

Yuri caught up with us and asked if he was still going to walk home with us. He shook his head and said he wanted to walk home by himself. Hmmm that's not like him, he would always want to walk with us.

----------------------------

(Yuri's pov)

When I got home I ran up to my room, closed the door, and called Jaejoong. I knew he did not punch Eunhyuk with out a reason.

"Hello?" The other person on the other side of the phone asked.

"Hello? Jaejoong?" He sounded tired and depressed.

"What do you want Yuri?"

"Hey don't get an attitude with me. Now tell me the truth." I demanded.

"What truth?" Oh so he's playing dumb again?

"Don't act dumb. Why did you punch Eunhyuk? You don't just punch someone without a reason." I answered back.

"You punch me all the time without a reason."

"That's a different story. Now tell me." I was getting impatient. Can't he see that he's going to end up telling me no matter what?

I heard a sigh on the other end of the call. "Fine but don't tell anyone! I've had a crush on Taeyeon ever since kindergarten. I just never had the guts to tell her."

Wait What?!?! Did I hear that right? "What! you never told her? You had all these years and you never did? WHY?!?" I was starting to spazz.

"I just said that I never had the guts to. Are you listening to me or are my words going through one ear and coming out of the other?"

I rolled my eyes. "Have you told anyone about you liking Taeyeon?"

"Nope." I was shocked.

"No one?" C'mon he had to tell someone.

"Nope." Ugh this boy.

I sighed "You're going to tell her sooner or later and if you don't then I will."

"You wouldn't!!" I can imagine him with his eyes widened.

"Yup I would." I smirked even though he can't see it.

"Fine I'll tell her." I almost screamed of joy until I heard him speak again. "But when the time is right." UGH! just when I was about to celebrate. He always knows when to ruin my mood.

"And When's that?" I asked hoping it'd be soon.

"I don't know. Whenever I think the time is right." He answered back to me.

"And when's that?" I asked again.

"I....... don't...... know Yuri!!! So why don't you just hang up the phone already!!!!" Oww. I had to move the phone away from my ear just alittle bit.

I brought it closer, and spoke into it. "Listen, don't EVER raise your voice at me or else I'll ruin your pretty little face!!"

I heard him gasp. "You wouldn't dare."

I smirked. "Oh I would." I let out an evil laugh.

"Fine! I'm sorry." Haha that always works.

All of a sudden I heard a beeping sound. "Hello? Hello? Jaejoong?" He didn't answer, Ugh he hung up on me!!!!

----------------------------------

(Taeyeon's pov)

When I got home I walked into the kitchen to find Yunho sitting by the table eating soup.

He looked up at me and smiled. "Hey Taeyeon. Back already?"

I nodded. "Are you still sick?" He's been sick for three days straight. I hope he's alright.

He nodded. "Why don't you sit down?" He asked pointing to a chair beside him.

I shooked my head. "No. I'm fine just standing here." I gave him a small smile.

He chuckled at me. "You're just afraid to get sick."

My smile faded and I quickly shooked my head. "No it's not that."

"Yeah right."

I turned around and was about to walk up the stairs until Yunho oppa called me back into the kitchen.

I walked back. "yeah?"

"Did you want to talk about something?" He asked me.

"No. Why would you think that?"

He shrugged. "Just thought you did." I sighed and walked over and sat down beside him. I don't care if I get sick.

"What do you do if you're dating someone, but another person likes you too?" I asked hoping he would know the answer.

He turned his body towards me. "Do you like both of them?"

I looked down trying to find the right answer. Do I really like both of them? Eunhyuks cute, but Donghae is too. I looked back up at him. "I don't know."

He stared at me for a while. Then he spoke. "Well why don't you write down all the things you like about the both of them, and then what you don't like about them."

I thought about it for a while. "I guess so. Thanks oppa." I got up from my chair and pushed it in.

"No problem." He gave me a light smile. I smiled back and walked upstairs.