Chapter 21

4 hot guys like.....me?

(Taeyeon's POV)

Ugh who's calling me?!?! It's 9:00 p.m and I'm tired. Why are they calling me now?

"What?!?"

"Uh, Taeyeon?" I could recognize that voice anywhere.

"What?"

"Taeyeon, we need to talk."

"Why?" This punk wants to talk, then talk!

"Meet me at the park in five minutes okay?"

"Fine!" I hung my phone up and put my jacket on.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can't believe he would ask me to come to the park this late. It's so dark and cold outside. I'm scared.

I heard some noises around me so I turned around. I didn't see anybody there. "Who's there?" Nothing. Okay they better come out and show themselves. "Who's there? Answer me, I'm not afraid of you." That sounded confident, but to be honest I'm really scared.

I heard some more noises. This time it sounded like some leaves and sticks were getting stepped on. I turned to every direction the noise came from. The sound was coming closer and closer. Ahhhh Yunho help me!!!

"BOO!"

"AHHHH!!!" Oh my gosh it's a ghost!! "Ghost!! Get away from me!" I started to flap my arms for some crazy reasons, but then I accidently hit this........ thing.

"OW!!!"

"GET AWAY FROM ME!!!!" I yelled one last time.

"Taeyeon it's me!!!!"

I stopped and walked closer to this creature. "Jaejoong?" He had his hand over his left eye. I guess I hit him in the eye when I was flapping my arms around.

"Did I hit you?" I asked as I started to walk closer. I wanted to take a look at his eye. He nodded and backed away from me. "Jae, I didn't mean to hit you."

He kept rubbing his eye. "I know." He groaned. I walked closer to him and removed his hands.

"Stop rubbing your eye. You're going to make it worse."

Since I held onto his hand, he couldn't reach his eye. He kept blinking non stop. I stared at him while he kept blinking. I couldn't take it anymore. He needs to stop! I grabbed his head or more like cupped his face in my hands. "Will you stop?!?"

He stopped blinking and looked at me. "Sorry." I backed away from him. His eye was all red, oh my gosh! I can't believe I did that, I didn't mean to do that! I gasped. "What?"

"Y-y-your eye." I said pointing at his eye.

"What about my eye?"

"It's all red."

"WHAT?!?"He yelled out loudly. I covered my ears with my hands.

"Shhh!!!" He covered his mouth and nodded. I shook my head in shame. What a kid.

We stood there for about five minutes in silence. I couldn't take it anymore and grabbed his arm. We walked towards this house. It looked abandon. It was all old like. You know what I mean? It was made out of wood, but the wood looked so old. It was also dark. Lights were no where to be found.

"What are you doing?" Jaejoong asked in a loud whisper. It was almost like he was talking in his normal voice. I mean, why would you whisper if you're going to be that loud anyway?

"I don't know." I answered.

We walked to the door and stared at it. Should we open it, or not? I saw a hand reaching out to the door. I jumped and yanked Jaejoong back.

"Ow!" He whispered loudly.......again.

Well, I realized that the hand was Jaejoong's. "My bad." We walked back up to the door and stared at it again. Once again being the stupid boy he is, Jaejoong reached towards the door.

He looked like he was going to reach out for the doorknob, but boy was I wrong. He reached out to knock on the door!! Can you believe that? Why would he knock on the door when this place looks old and empty? I hit his arm and he yanked back his arm. "Why would you knock on the door?"

He tilted his head and shrugged. "I don't know."

I shook my head and opened the door. This is scary yet fun at the same time. When we got in the house, it was pitch black. I couldn't see a thing.

*Crash*

I quickly spun around. "Jaejoong?" I didn't hear an answer. "Jae?"

I heard him groan "Yeah." Since it was dark I couldn't see him. I started to walk forward but ended up tripping over something.

"AHH!!!"

"OW!!!"

I fell flat on my face. I sat up and rubbed my check. "Jaejoong?"

"What?"

"What are you doing down here?!?" I yelled making him cover my mouth.

"I tripped okay?"

"On what?" I asked against his hand.

"I don't know, I can't see anything." I rolled my eyes even though he couldn't see it.

I got up and reached for his hand. But when I went to go do that I heard a slap. "Ow!"

My eyes grew big. "Sorry."

"Why do you keep hurting me?" I could sense that he was pouting.

"I said sorry." I extended my hand back out slowly, I was afraid I was going to slap his face again.

I didn't feel anything grab my hand so I shook it. Nothing took it. "Take me hand."

"Where is it?" One word clueless.

"In front of you." I felt something grab my leg. I bent down and took his hand and pulled him up. "Why would you reach where my legs were?"

"I thought you were still on the floor."

I carefully walked somewhere until I felt the wall. I slowly brushed my hand over it until I felt a light switch. I flicked it on and watched the whole house turn bright. I turned to my left and saw Jaejoong scratching his head while looking at me. "What?"

"What are we doing here?" I shrugged. I really don't know what we were doing here. My feet took us here.

"It just looks interesting. Why are you scared?" I teased with a smirk.

"No..." Jaejoong replied back. "It's just that, this place is kind of random."

"How?" I questioned.

"Well I wanted to talk to you, but you brought us here in this creepy house."

"Oh...well we can talk here."

He looked around the place and shook his head. "I'm not comfortable talking in here."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(No One's POV)

Eunhyuk was on the phone waiting for Yoochun to answer.

"Hello?"

"Yoochun?"

"Yeah?"

"You busy?"

There was a pause before Yoochun answered. "Uh...yeah kind of, why?"

"Oh just wondering. I'll call you back later then."

"Okay." Eunhyuk hung up the phone and threw it on the bed. He looked over at his clock and it read 9:45 a.m.

"What would he be doing at this time?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Who was it?" Yesung asked as he came into Yoochun's room with chips and soda.

"Eunhyuk."

Yesung placed the drinks and chips on the table and sat down next to Yoochun. "What did he want?"

Yoochun shrugged and grabbed a soda. "He didn't say." He opened can and took a sip.

"So what do you think Hyuk wants?"

"I don't care. He can go talk to T.O.P" Yoochun opened the bag of chips and grabbed a hand full.

Yesung watched Yoochun eat all of the chips in his hand. "What's up with you?"

Yoochun turned to look at him with his mouth full. "What do you mean?"

Yesung stared at his mouth with a look of disgust. "Why do you seem so pissed."

Yoochun swallowed the food in his mouth. "I don't like T.O.P."

"Why?"

"He seems like a trouble maker."

"Eunhyuk's a trouble maker."

Yoochun sighed and turned to Yesung. "But the three of us have been together since we were five. Then all of a sudden T.O.P comes and Hyuk acts totally different."

"You sound like a girl."

Yoochun punched Yesung's shoulder and watched him fall on his side. "At least I'm not weak."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yunho?"

Yunho turned around and saw Boa standing at his doorway. "Hey Boa, come in."

Boa walked in and sat down on his bed. "I know we aren't close, but can I ask you something?" Yunho nodded and sat on his chair. "Well, Taeyeon seems kind of mad at me. Can you ask her why?"

"Did you try asking her?"

Boa nodded. "Yeah, she wouldn't tell me."

Yunho sighed and nodded. "Sure." He wasn't sure if he should because this wasn't his problem, but since he was nice he did.

Boa sighed in relief. "Thanks." She got up and walked towards the door. Before she walked out she turned back to him and grinned. "You're not as bad as I thought you were."

Yunho slowly nodded and watched her walk out. "Weird." He whispered to himself.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yoona?"

"What?"

"What are we doing here?"

"Donghae, the girls and I do this everynight."

He looked around the car and saw Jessica and Tiffany nod. "Why? I think it's stupid."

"Because, spying on Taeyeon is fun."

"How would you know where she'll be?" The girls shrugged and turned back to look out of the window.

"Ugh, where could she be?!?" Yoona yelled out in annoyance.

"Jessica, didn't you see her and Jaejoong go into that creepy house?" Tiffany asked.

Jessica's mouth formed into an 'O.' "Oh now I remember."

Donghae rolled his eyes and started shaking his leg. Yoona felt the vibration and turned to Donghae. "Are you okay?"

Donghae turned to her. "This doesn't feel right."

Yoona grabbed his hand and held on to it. "Don't worry it's going to be alright."

Jessica gave them a nasty look since she didn't have a boyfriend. She felt lonely.

"Hey you guys, here they come." Tiffany said bouncing up and down in her seat.

Yoona let go of Donghae's hand and looked out of the window. Jessica crawled over Tiffany and peeked out of the window.

"What were they doing in there?" Jessica asked giving Taeyeon a cold glare. Tiffany shrugged and pushed Jessica off of her. "HEY!"

"Hi." Tiffany said with a grin.

"You guys, shut up." Yoona whispered over the seat. She looked back out of the window and saw Jaejoong leaning towards Taeyeon. Almost looking like they were going to kiss. "Oh my gosh! What is he doing?"

Jessica quickly went back to the window and saw what Yoona saw. "No!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jaejoong started leaning in towards Taeyeon. She was confused at what he was doing. "What are you doing?" He brought his hand up to her face, and flicked her forehead. "OW!"

"Sorry, you had a bug on your forehead." Jaejoong apologized.

"What?!?"

Jaejoong nodded and backed away from her. But the truth was that he just wanted to get back at her for making them go into the creepy house and scare her at the same time. Taeyeon took her sleeve and wiped her forehead. "Gross." She said with a disgusted look.

"Well it's late. We have school tomorrow." Jaejoong was about to turn around until Taeyeon stopped him.

"Why did you want me to meet you here?"

"Oh yeah, I wanted to apologize."

"For what?" Taeyeon knew exactly why he was apologizing, she just wanted to hear him say it.

"For what happened earlier."

"What happened earlier?"

Jaejoong kept quiet for a while. "I forgot you were there with me and Boa." Taeyeon nodded, and turned around. "So do you forgive me?!?" Jaejoong yelled out after Taeyeon.

Taeyeon stopped and turned to look at Jaejoong. "What do you think?"

Jaejoong thought about it for a while. "Can I take it as a yes?"

She laughed at him and nodded. "How can I ever stay mad at you?"

Jaejoong shrugged and grinned. "I guess you can't."

----------------------------------------

~Sorry if this chapter seems rushed and if it doesn't make sense.~