Chapter 14

4 hot guys like.....me?

"Taeyeon! Taeyeon!" I heard someone yelling from the bottom of the stairs.

I walked down the stairs and saw Yuri. "Taeyeon!" She ran to me and placed her hands on my shoulder. "I...I...saw....Donghae...with...." Her voice started fading out.

"Yuri!" I set her down on the couch and quickly ran to get a glass of water.

I came back and handed it to her. She drunk all of it and placed the cup down onto the coffee table.

"Are you okay?" I asked worriedly.

She nodded and turned to me. "Taeyeon I saw Donghae with Yoona."

My eyes wandered around the room for a while, and then I looked back at Yuri. "Maybe they were just talking nothing more."

"But he had this flirty smile on his face."

"No, I don't believe it." I told her.

She stood up. "How come you don't believe any of your true friends anymore?" she was starting to raise her voice.

"I do."

"No you don't." We both stared at eachother. "Jaejoong and I are just trying to protect you." She said and started walking towards the door.

But before she opened it she turned back around. "And Jaejoong is NOT dating Jessica." She turned the doorknob and walked outside.

"Hey what's going on here?" Yunho asked coming down from his room.

I was still staring at the door. "Nothing."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Third person POV)

Donghae and Yoona were walking towards the park.

"So Donghae why do you like Taeyeon?" Yoona asked.

He shrugged. "I don't know."

"Well why are you dating her?"

"I guess it's because....well I actually don't know why I am." Donghae said tilting his head abit.

Yoona giggled. "Do you even like her?"

"Well yeah I guess."

Yoona stoped in the middle of the sidewalk. Donghae saw that she stopped and also stopped.

"You guess?" She asked.

He nodded. "It's just.... I don't know. I don't know If It's real or if it's just a little crush."

Yoona smiled. "Well what do you feel about me?"

He pursed his lips. "Well you're pretty that's for sure." Yoona giggled, and Donghae smiled.

"Thanks." She said.

Donghae started walking again and Yoona followed. "So do you want to go to this party with me on Saturday?" Yoona asked once she reached him.

"Um...this Saturday?" Donghae asked.

Yoona nodded. "Yeah."

"I'll think about it." Donghae answered.

Yoona smiled and bit her lip. 'Yes this is what I've been waiting for.' She said in her head.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yo Seunghyun!" Eunhyuk said while walking into his living room.

Seunghyun looked up at him from the couch. "What?"

"You freakin messed up the place." Eunhyuk said while throwing soda cans into a trash bag.

"Hey Hyuk, I said that I'd clean up when I was done." Seunghyun said.

"My parents are going to kill me if they see this place a mess." Eunhyuk said. He grabbed the chips and brought them back into the pantry.

"I wasn't done with that!!" Seunghyun yelled from the living room.

"Well to bad!!" Eunhyuk yelled back.

Seunghyun walked into the kitchen. "So you like Taeyeon huh?"

Eunhyuk looked at him. "Where'd that come from?"

Seunghyun shrugged. "I don't know."

Eunhyuk closed the pantry door. "Yeah she's alright."

"Stop lying and just admit you like her."

Eunhyuk walked into the living room. "Why would you care if I did or not?" He asked and sat down on the couch.

Seunghyun sat down next to him. "I don't know. I just do."

Eunhyuk sighed. "Yeah I do like her. So what?"

Seunghyun patted his back and grinned. "Good because she's so much better than..... what's her name again?"

"Yoona." Eunhyuk answered.

"Oh yeah. Taeyeon's so much better than Yoona."

"Yeah I know." Eunhyuk said and flipped through the channels.

"Then why are you dating her?"

Eunhyuk shrugged. "Because I'm the kingka and she's the queenka."

Seunghyun nodded understandingly and turned to watch some t.v.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was walking to Jaejoong's house so I could apologize to him. Maybe he wasn't dating Jessica. But on my way there I had to walk past a park and I saw Donghae with Yoona. I stopped and walked closer trying to hear what they were saying. I hid behind a bush crouching down and peeping through a small opening.

"Donghae, dump Taeyeon and go out with me." My jaw dropped. Gosh Yoona you're such a freaking brat.

I saw Donghae reaching for Yoona's hand "Yoona, I like you but I can't do that to Taeyeon."

I saw her pout. "Why not?" Oh quit it Yoona!!!

"Because she's to nice." What?!? What's that mean?!? You don't like me?!?

"Well then date me with out her knowing." Ugh Yoona you little-

"Alright." WHAT?!?!? Donghae you can't! Why her?

I felt my eyes burn. I blinked a couple of times so the tears wouldn't roll down but that only made it worse. Tears were rolling down my cheeks one after the other. I quickly got up and ran hoping that they wouldn't see me. And thankfully they didn't.

I ran as fast as I could, not remembering about Jaejoong anymore. I didn't know where I was going but I kept running. Suddenly my legs began to get tired. I stopped by a bench and sat down. I tried to get my breathing back to normal now.

"Taeyeon?" I looked up and saw that it was Eunhyuk.

I quickly wiped my tears away and looked away.

"Taeyeon, don't try to act like you weren't crying."

"What do you want?" I asked not looking at him.

I heard some movement. "I was walking around and then I saw you running." His voice was so loud and I felt his breath on the back of my neck. I guess he sat down next to me.

"Taeyeon." He grabbed my arm and turned me around. My body turned around but I didn't bother looking at him. He took his index finger and put it under my chin and turned my head. I looked at him and saw that his face was only a couple of inches away from mine. I backed away not sure what he was planning to do. He was coming closer. I kept sliding away until I reached the end of the bench and got up.

"Stop." I said quietly but loud enough so he could hear.

He stopped coming closer and looked up at me. "I'm sorry." Everything was silent. The only thing that was making noises were the cars speeding past us. "Are you okay?" He asked breaking the silence.

I quickly nodded. "I'm fine." I turned around and was about to walk away until he grabbed my hand.

"Please, please tell me what's wrong." I turned back around and stared at him. He stared back at me.

"Why do you want to get into my business?" I asked.

He shook his head. "I don't want to. It's just that, you look really hurt and I want to know if I can help you."

"Help me with what?" I asked yanking my hand away from his hand. He looked at my hand. "Well?" I asked impatiently.

He looked back up at me. "I want to be there for you."

"Ha. Please, like I would believe that. Just stay out of my business okay?" I turned back around and walked away.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eunhyuk watched Taeyeon leave him all alone sitting on the bench by himself. He looked down and then got up. He looked back at Taeyeon one more time and then walked home.