Chapter 7

4 hot guys like.....me?

(Yuri's POV)
 
I was sitting on my bed thinking about what happened earlier today with Taeyeon. I feel so bad for her. Jiyong is such a jerk. Why would someone leave Taeyeon? I'm so mad! Why now!?!? Why does he have to come back now???!!! After everything he did to her he expects her to forgive him. I'm so tired of all of this. I turned off all my lights and went to sleep.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
(Taeyeon's POV)
 
I woke up and sat on the bed. It was 6:00 a.m.
 
"Knock, knock." I turned around and saw Jaejoong standing in the doorway half , with jeans.
 
I covered my eyes. "Ew!!! Put a shirt on!"
 
I heard his adorkable laugh. "What's the point when I'm going to go take a shower?"
 
I uncovered my eyes. "Well why'd you stop by? You just wasted 2 minutes of your shower time."
 
"I still have tons of time." He smiled and walked into the bathroom across the hall.
 
"Hey don't take to long. I have to get ready too!!!" I yelled to him.
 
He closed the door with out saying a word to me. How rude.
 
I went through my purse and took out my phone. I had a voice mail from Yunho. I inserted my password and listened to it.
 
"Taeyeon It's Yunho. I just thought I'd let you know that um....Mom and Dad are coming back. Call me when you get this message. We have to go over some stuff. Bye."
 
I hung up my phone. What stuff? I don't remember any stuff. I guess I'll find out whenever I go back home.
 
I put my phone back in my bag.
 
I walked out into the living room and saw pictures on a shelf. I walked closer trying to get a better view. I looked at all the pictures, but only one really caught my attention. It was Jaejoong and his family. Him, his mom, his dad, and his younger brother Changmin. I only met Changmin like once. But I've never seen Jaejoong smile that big before, well in a picture. He would never smile in a picture because he said it'll ruin his image. Which meant that if he smiles in pictures then people wouldn't think of him as a cold person, which on the outside he looks like one. I don't get why he does that. I like the sweet and dorky Jaejoong not the cold and mysterious Jaejoong.
 
"BOO!!!"
 
"AHHHH!!!" I turned around smacked a laughing Jaejoong on the head.
 
"Oww!!" He kept laughing while rubbing where I hit him.
 
I rolled my eyes and turned back to look at the pictures.
 
Jaejoong wasn't laughing anymore but I bet he has a smirk on his face. "What are you looking at?" He asked me.
 
"Just pictures." I said but didn't turn to look at him.
 
"Oh. Well the bathroom is open now." I turned around and ran to the bathroom accidentally knocking him on the couch.
 
"Hey!" Jaejoong yelled out after me. But I shut the door on him without saying a word.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
I got out of the bathroom and checked my watch. It was 7:00 a.m. We had 15 more minutes until school started. I walked into the kitchen and saw Jaejoong eating pancakes.
 
He looked up at me. "Did you want some?" He asked with his mouthful.
 
I looked at him in disgust. "Uh....no thanks."
 
He swallowed his food. "What's with that look?"
 
"Nothing."
 
He got up and put his dishes in the sink. "Let's go before we're late." He grabbed my hand and walked out of the house locking it once we got outside.
 
"Uh...Jaejoong I need my bag."
 
He unlocked the door. "Sorry."
 
I went and got my bag and headed out. Jaejoong locked the door again. "So are we going to get Yuri?" I asked.
 
"Nah. I don't want to." I smacked him on the arm playfully.
 
"Well we are." I told him walking in the direction where Yuri's house was.
 
He pouted. "Why?"
 
"Because we are."
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
We were at Yuri's house waiting on the front porch for her. "Okay I'm here."
 
"Whatever." Jaejoong said while rolling his eyes. Oh no not another argument.
 
Yuri looked at him. "What did you say?"

Jaejoong looked back "Nothing." Oh boy. This is going to be a long walk.
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
On our walk to school I thought about what happened yesterday. I can't believe that Jiyong is back. I would never forgive him. I gave him everything I had. I loved him, and I thought he loved me too. But he didn't. We met three years ago. We were 16 at the time. We met each other at a school party. We both didn't have a date so he asked me to dance. After that we started hanging out more and more each day. Then we finally started dating. We would spend everyday together. Until that day. That day when he moved to America without telling me. I went to his house because he didn't answer my calls. When I got there his neighbors said that he moved to America. I didn't know why, but he just left without saying anything. A week later he called telling me that he wanted to break up. I asked him why but he never answered me. He hung up, and ever since that we haven't talked to each other. I've been depressed for years. I just got over him, and now he's back. But I'm going to try and forget him since I'm dating Donghae now. And I'm happy with him. I'm not going to let some stupid jerk ruin my life.

I felt someone tap my shoulder. "Taeyeon we're at school." It was Yuri. 
 
I smiled at her hoping she wouldn't see through me.
 
"Are you okay?"
 
I nodded "Yes I am. Why wouldn't I be?"
 
She shrugged "I don't know."
 
Jaejoong came in between the both of us. "Alright, well we better get to class before we're late." He grabbed our arms and dragged us to his class.
 
Yuri and I stopped him from going into the classroom. "Come on guys." He said while trying to get us inside.

The two of us just laughed at him. "Jaejoong this is your class not ours." I said.
 
He stopped pulling us, and scratched his head. "Oh. Yeah well you guys better get going."
 
Yuri hit his head. "If I'm late it's all your fault."
 
He rubbed his head. "Why?"
 
"Because my class is on the other side of the school!!!" She yelled which caused people to stare.
 
I pulled Yuri away. "Bye Jaejoong."
 
"Yuri what is your problem?" I asked a little embarrassed.
 
"My problem is him. He's going to make me late."
 
I rolled my eyes. "Well if you head over there now you can probably make it before the bell rings."
 
"Yeah right." Ugh Yuri stop being a drama queen.
 
"Hey baby." Okay that voice did not come from Donghae.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LUVSHINee - Thanks for commenting! And she might choose Jaejoong. =)