Chapter 6

4 hot guys like.....me?

He looked at me. I could tell he was surprised, just like me.

"Taeyeon? Is that you?" I was silent. I didn't know what to say. I was frozen.

A gust of wind flew by and blew my hair over my face. I saw his hands coming towards my face. He brushed my hair back, and smiled. "It is you."

I wasn't smiling. I didn't want to smile. "Jiyong what are you doing here?" I asked him alittle confused.

"I came to get some coffee." He answered back.

"No. I meant back in Seoul."

His smile faded. "I came back because I've missed Seoul."

Psh yeah right. I kept staring at him wondering why he was here, why he was back. "Taeyeon." I turned to look beside me and saw Yuri looking back at me with a worried face.

"It's ok." I whispered to her.

"So how are you?" He asked me. What are kidding me? He leaves for three years and then comes back and acts like nothing happened! But I couldn't say that. I couldn't say that to him. Luckily Yuri was with me.

"What is your problem? You leave for three years and then come back and act as if nothing ever happened???" He stared at her. I stared at the ground.

He then looked at me. "Taeyeon I'm sorry." I knew he meant it because I could see the guilt in his eyes and hear the sadness in his voice.

I didn't say anything and walked away. I heard Yuri calling my name. "Taeyeon wait!" I stopped and turned around.

"Taeyeon are you okay?" I nodded. But that was a lie. I wasn't okay. Now that he's back things are going to change.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I got home Yunho was sitting on the couch in the living room watching t.v. He looked up at me. "Hey. You're back already?"

I nodded. "Yeah."

He looked at me curiously. "Are you okay?"

I nodded again. "Yes, I'm fine."

"Are you sure?" He asked me.

"Yes." I didn't want to tell him about Jiyong. He'd go crazy if he finds out that he's back in Seoul.

I walked upstairs and walked into my room. I closed the door, and put my stuff on the floor. I was to tired to put it in the right spot. I walked over to my desk which had my computer on it. I went to check my email. I got one from Jaejoong. I clicked on it and read it.

"Hey Taeyeon. I called your phone but you didn't pick up. Why? Well anyways if you get the chance call me back alright? I have to talk to you.

Jaejoong."

I closed the internet and went to get my purse. I looked through the bag but I couldn't find my phone. "I thought I put it in here." I then looked at my nightstand. It was there next to my alarm clock. I looked at my missed calls. I had 5 missed calls from Jaejoong. I looked at my clock and it was 8:00. Wow times going by so slow. I sighed and called Jaejoong.

After a few rings someone answered the phone. "Hello?" It was Jaejoong.

"Uh hey Jaejoong it's Taeyeon."

"Oh hey Taetae. Why didn't you pick up your phone when I called you?" He asked me.

"I went to "Bean Palace" with Yuri and I forgot my phone at home. Sorry." I apologized to him.

"Oh it's alright don't worry about it." Jaejoong you're such a good friend.

"Hey Jaejoong can I tell you something?" I needed to tell him about Jiyong. I needed to tell someone and Jaejoong is the right person.

"Ofcourse you can." He answered.

I sighed. "Well do you remember Jiyong from three years ago?"

He stayed silent for a while. "Yes I do. Why?"

I took a deep breath and let it out. "Well he's back."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Jaejoong's Pov)

"Well he's back."

My eyes widened and I stayed silent. I couldn't say anything. Why was he back? What is he doing here?

"Jaejoong?" Taeyeon's voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah" I answered her.

"Oh I thought you hung up on me."

"Why is he here?" What the heck? Why did I just ask that? Ugh Jaejoong you dork.

Taeyeon was silent for a while. "I don't know. I don't want him to be here." I know this is really hard for Taeyeon. How could she forgive him after everything he did to her?

"Taeyeon it's alright." I heard a sniffle. I knew she was crying.

"Jaejoong can I come over?" She asked trying to make it sound like she wasn't crying.

I played along. "Sure."

We both hung up the phone. "Why did he have to come back!?!?!? " I was so mad that I threw my pillow across my bedroom. I don't get it. Three years ago they were going out. One day he moved to America without saying anything to Taeyeon. She found out from his neighbors! He called her a week later telling her that he want's to break up, and ever since that he's been ignoring her calls. She's been so hurt and depressed for the past 2 years. She just got over him and now he's coming back!!!

I heard the doorbell ring. I went to answer it. It was Taeyeon. She got here fast.

"Hey Jaejoong." Her eyes were red and she sounded like she had a stuffy nose. Did she cry that hard? I got out of the way and motioned her to come in.

She came in and set her purse and a bag down. "Hey Taeyeon what's in that bag?" I asked her.

She turned around. "Oh can I spend the night here?"

I thought about it for a while. "Uh sure."

She sat down on the living room couch. "Taeyeon. Why do you want to sleep here? Why not Yuri's?" I was very confused. She would never ask to spend the night here. She would always go to Yuri's.

She turned to look at me. "I don't want to bother her. She was with me when I met him. I don't want to cause her anymore trouble."

"Why would that be trouble?" I asked her.

She sighed. "Because, She's been doing a lot for me. I don't want to stress her out." I felt a little hurt. I guess it's because I've also been doing a lot for her, but she never sees it. I'm the one whose always getting stressed out whenever she has problems. I'm always the one who listens to her problems. Yuri is only the friend who backs her up whenever she's in an argument or something. But I'm the one who really gets hurt. Whenever she's hurt I'm hurt.

I nodded my head even though I really wanted to tell her how I feel.

It was silent for a couple of minutes. But I couldn't stand being silent so I broke it. "Well you can sleep in my room, I'll sleep out here."

She looked up at me. "No. You're sleeping in your bed. I'm sleeping out here."

I shooked my head. "No." I couldn't let her sleep out on this old couch.

"Well to bad I am."

I grabbed her arm and pulled her into my room. I sat her on my bed. "You're sleeping here."

She tried to get up, but I kept pushing her back down. She started to laugh "Jaejoong stop it!"

"NO!" She kept trying to get up but she would always fall back on the bed because I would push her.

She then got tired and layed down on my bed. I smiled at her. She looked up at me. "I hate you."

My smile faded and I sat down on the bed beside her. "Why?"

She sat up. "Because you won't let me sleep on the couch."

My smile returned. "Why do you want to sleep on the couch? My bed's more comfortable."

"But this is your bed not mine."

"Well you're the guest."

She smiled. "Are you sure you're okay with this?"

"Yes. Now go to sleep."

She looked at her watch. "It's only 9:30."

"Yes but it's your bed time." I said pointing at her.

"For a little kid." She said smacking my finger away.

"You are a little kid." I patted her head.

She smacked it away again. "I'm nine-teen." (I know this is not her real age but pretend.)

"No you're kid Taengoo." I said and got up and walked to the door.

She pouted. "Fine I'll go to sleep."

"Good now good night." I said to her.

She layed back down and said good night. I closed the door and walked out into the living room. My phone started ringing. "Hello?" I asked into the reciever.

"Hey hyung!" The other person said.

"Changmin!! Is that you??" I asked hoping it was my little brother.

"Yes it's me." A big smiled spread across my face. I haven't talked or seen him in forever.

"Yah! Why are you calling this late?" I asked him even though I'm glad he called.

"Well I don't get off work until 8:00." He answered.

"You have a job?" I asked him. I don't even have a job.

"Yes I do. I work at the movie theaters."

"The movie theaters? Really?" Wow I wonder how much he gets paid. "How much do you get paid?" I asked him

"$10.00 a week."

"That's not bad." I said.

It was silent for a while. "So how do you like living by yourself?" He asked me.

"Oh it's good."

"Oh really?"

"Yes."

He sighed "Well I'm gonna go to sleep. I have school tomorrow."

"Alright tell mom and dad I said Hi." I told him.

"Alright I will. Bye Hyung." He said.

"Bye." We both hung up the phone.

I walked over and sat on the couch. I was about to turn on the t.v until Taeyeon came out of no where. I jumped up scared to death. I thought she was asleep.

I heard her giggle. "It's ok. It's just me."

"Taeyeon aren't you supposed to be asleep?" I asked her.

"I couldn't." She answered back.

"Oh."

We both sat down on the couch until she started talking again. "Jaejoong do you miss your family?"

I turned to her. "Yes why?"

She turned to look back at me. "Well you never visit them."

"Taeyeon they live an hour away. I can't go visit them everyday even if I wanted to."

"Well why didn't your parents move here? I know when you were young your dad had a job in this area. He really liked the schools here so he would drop and pick you up from school."

"Because my mom had a good job there."

"Why'd you move here?"

I looked down. "Because I got used to the school." No. the truth is that I didn't want to leave you like Jiyong.

"What about Changmin? Why didn't he go to the schools you went to?"

Why is she asking so many questions? "Because my parents sent him to preschool and he had a lot of friends there."

"Oh." Finally she stops.

"Well I'm going to bed. Night." She got up and walked into my room. Now I'm all alone.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MaiMai36 - Haha you guessed right!