Chapter 11

4 hot guys like.....me?

My eyes shot opened. Donghae and I turned to the person who interrupted us.

"Jiyong?" Donghae and I both said.

"Donghae?" Jiyong asked looking at him with a confused expression.

"You two know eachother?" I asked.

"Why are you with him Taeyeon?" Jiyong asked without looking away from Donghae.

"Um..we're dating." I told him not really sure if I should've or not.

"Wait how do you guys know eachother?" Donghae asked with a lost expression.

"She didn't tell you?" Jiyong let out a small laugh. "We used to date." A smirk appeared on his face.

Donghae looked at me to see if it was true. "Is that true?"

I simply nodded my head.

Donghae's eyebrows raised. "Hmpf."

I turned to look at Jiyong. He still had that ugly smirk on his face. I just wanted to slap it off of him.

"How do you guys know eachother?" I asked.

"Oh we knew eachother since first grade." Jiyong replied back.

"Not like we were friends or anything." Donghae added glaring at Jiyong.

 "I can't believe we're meeting again."

"What are you doing back in Seoul?" Donghae asked through his gritted teeth.

"What? I can't come back to my hometown?" Jiyong asked.

Donghae was silent. I couldn't stand this anymore so I started to talk. "What happened between you guys?"

"Let's just say Jiyong got everything I've always wanted." Donghae answered still staring at Jiyong.

"Good times." Jiyong commented.

Donghae looked so mad that his face started to get red. Then he stood up. "Listen you punk! Just because you got more girls than me doesn't make you any better then me!"

"Oh really?" Jiyong asked.

Donghae ran to him and punched his jaw. Jiyong fell to the ground. I was so shocked that I was frozen onto the bench. I couldn't get up and do anything. Jiyong got up from the ground and I saw that his lip was bleeding. He then punched Donghae. I finally managed to get up and run over to them.

I took my chances and walked in betweern them. "You guys stop!!!" I shouted.

They stopped what they were doing and gave eachother cold glares. Jiyong wiped the blood on his lips with the back of his hand. And Donghae wiped the blood from the corner of his lips with his thumb.

"You're not in this Taeyeon." Donghae said to me.

"I don't care. I don't want to see you guys fight." I told him.

"Then don't watch." Donghae replied.

"No. Donghae let's go home." I told him.

"No. I want to finish this now." He said.

"Come on Donghae you heard her. Go home, because you will never defeat me." Jiyong said.

"Want a bet." Donghae questioned. He then punched Jiyong in the stomach so hard that Jiyong spit blood out.

I gasped. Donghae started running towards Jiyong but I stopped him. "Donghae stop!!! Stop it right now!"

He pushed me out of the way. "No."

I pulled his arm and begged him to stop. Tears were now forming in my eyes. I fell to the ground. "Please. Stop." I begged him tears now running down my cheek.

When he saw how scared I was he slowly came to a halt and walked back towards me. He picked me up and pulled me in close.

He had wet spots on his shirt now because of my tears. I took my sleeve and tried to dry it.

He chuckled. "It's alright Taeyeon. And I don't think that's gonna help."

"Donghae you're lucky." Jiyong said interrupting us. I actually forgot that he was here.

"No. You're lucky. Because if Taeyeon wasn't here. I would've finished you." Donghae told him still holding onto me tightly.

I didn't hear Jiyong so I turned to where he was. I saw him walking back to where he appeared from. "Donghae?"

"Yes?"

"Don't do that ever again."

"I'm sorry for scaring you like that." He said with a soft smile."Let's go home."

I nodded my head. "Yeah."

After a few seconds Donghae started to laugh. "What?" I asked.

He pointed at my face "Your mascara is smearing." I slapped his finger down.

He took out some tissues from his pocket and wiped the mascara. "I'm sorry." He apologized.

"You should be." I told him.

He grabbed my hand and we walked home together.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Yunho's POV)

It's 6:45 and Taeyeon's not home yet. I started pacing around because I really don't want to leave Taeyeon alone. I can trust her but I just don't trust her to be home alone. If that makes since.

I heard the door unlock and looked up.

"Taeyeon where have you been?" I asked her a little relieved that she came home.

"Chill Oppa I told you I went out with Donghae." She told me trying to calm me down.

I walked closer to her. "Why are your eyes and nose red? And how come your mascara is smearing?" I asked her curiously.

She looked away like she was trying to avoid the question.

"Answer me." I commanded. "Did Donghae make you cry."

She looked at me. "No."

"Then why-"

"It's none of your buisness okay!" She cut me off.

"It is my business." I told her.

She walked past me and ran up to her room.

"Taeyeon!" I yelled after her, but I heard her door slam. I sighed and checked my watch. It was almost 7:00. I have to go pick up my parents. I got my shoes on and walked out of the door, locking it once I got outside.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Taeyeon's POV)

I didn't hear Yunho anymore so I opened my door. I walked into his room but he wasn't there. I walked downstairs and looked all over the place but he wasn't there. Then I looked at the time. It was almost 7:00. I bet he went to go pick up mom and dad.

I heard the doorbell ring and I ran to the door and opened it.

"Jaejoong?"

He looked at me worriedly. "Yunho called me. He told me to come and talk to you." He said.

I rolled my eyes. Why does Yunho have to be so protective? I'm a big girl. I don't need him to worry about me all the time.

Jaejoong walked in and closed the door behind him. He pushed me gently and sat me on the couch.

He turned his body towards me. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing! Why does everyone think something is wrong with me?!?" I yelled at his face.

"Taeyeon, have you seen yourself? Anyone would know that you've been crying."

I rolled my eyes. "I need my personal space. I don't need people to look out for me all the time." I told him.

"I know. But there's nothing wrong with talking to someone about how you feel or what's on your mind." He told me.

I let out a deep breath. "Jaejoong it's my business, not yours."

He didn't say anything back. He sighed and got up and walked to the door. "If you need me. Call Yuri, because I'm busy tonight."

I looked up at him. "With what?" I asked.

He turned the door knob and walked out ignoring me. I sat there and just watched him leave.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LuvZhuLing - Yea, but Yuri is just feeling lonely.