Chapter 1

4 hot guys like.....me?

(Taeyeon's POV)


~Ring Ring Ring~


Ugh who would be calling me at 6:45 in the morning? "Hello?" I said as I answered the phone half asleep.


"Taeyeon are you still sleeping?"


"Yes. What do you want Yuri?" I would always know if it's her calling, because, well I'm just smart like that.


"Did you forget that school starts in 30 minutes?!?"


"WHAT?!?" Now I was fully awake. I ran to the restroom to get washed up.


"You better hurry or else I'm gonna leave you." She said sounding impatient. I can imagine her rolling her eyes at me. She always does whenever I'm slow or something, but she's not better than me so I don't get why she's mad.


"Alright Alright I'll be there as soon as I can." I quickly hung up the phone and got ready.

~15 minutes later.~

"Oh I'm gonna be late!" I was running down the stairs while I was making sure I wouldn't fall and hurt myself since I'm so clumsy.


"Hey don't be late for school because I am not in the mood." My older brother, Yunho said while sticking his head out of the kitchen door.


"Yes I know. Bye oppa." And with that I walked out of the front door and slammed it shut behind me.

When I got outside I saw my best friends, Yuri and Jaejoong waiting for me on my front porch.


"Wow 15 minutes that's a new record. Pretty impressive." Yuri said grinning at me.


"Yeah you used to take 15 minutes just to do your hair." Jaejoong said looking at his watch. Well he's the one who takes 30 minutes to do his hair. He is such a dork you know. But hey he's my dork.


"Hey what about you huh? You take 30 minutes to do your hair." I yelled at him.


"No I do-"


"Okay let's go before school starts." Yuri said grabbing both mine and Jaejoong's arm.

Oh yeah I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Kim Taeyeon I have an older step brother named Jung Yunho. He's my step-brother because, well my dad married his mom. She's not that bad but no one will be able to replace my mother. And it's not what you think, she didn't die they just got a divorce. This happened three years ago so me and Yunho are pretty close. He's very protective but he knows when to give me space. Then there's my friends. You already know who they are but let me tell you a little bit more. We'll start with Yuri. She's very brave and strong. You wanna know how I know? Well when we were in kindergarten I got picked on by a group of boys. And she came to the rescue. Then after that we just started hanging out. Now it's time for the dork Jaejoong haha he's so random at times. Anyway we also met in kindergarten. He was a new kid and nobody liked him or talked to him, so one day I decided to. That's how we became friends. Now he just talks way to much. Sometimes I just want to glue his mouth shut.

"Taeyeon? Taeyeon!" I snapped out of my own thoughts and looked at who was calling my name. It was Kwon Yuri. I'm scared!

"Are you listening?" I swear I can imagine steam coming out from her ears. That's one thing I don't like about her she's so impatient, and she also loses her temper easily.


"Um no Yuri. I'm sorry." I looked down at the ground hoping that she wouldn't hurt me or anything.


" Hey look we're at school." I looked up to find the school right in front of us.
(end of pov)

"We're here already?" Yuri asked turning to Jaejoong.


"Yeah but you wouldn't know since you were to busy talking about the new outfit you bought on saturday." Jaejoong said looking back at Yuri.


"Yah! I'm a girl I do that okay?" Yuri yelled while pointing at herself.


Jaejoong Gasped "Your a girl? Since when? Why didn't you tell me?"


"Why you little!" Yuri ran towards Jaejoong and started pulling on his perfect hair.


"Ahh not the hair. Why are you touching my beautiful hair?" Jaejoong screamed while trying to push Yuri off.


"You guys, You guys, Yo dorks!!!!" Taeyeon yelled from the side.


Jaejoong and Yuri stopped what they were doing and looked at Taeyeon.


"You guys are embarrassing me!"


Jaejoong and Yuri looked at each other and laughed.


"Us embarrass you?" Yuri said holding onto her stomach from laughing to much.


Taeyeon Pouted. "What's so funny?"


"Tae Tae you're the dorkiest of us all." Jaejoong said smiling.


"Fine if that's what you think then don't talk to me." Taeyeon yelled and turned away walking into the school building. Yuri and Jaejoong ran after her.


"Hey that's why we love you right Jaejoong?" Yuri asked looking at Jaejoong.


"That's right, we love how dorky you are." Jaejoong answered looking down at Taeyeon with a sweet smile. Taeyeon just stared at them for a few seconds and then smiled.


"Awe come here." She pulled them into a group hug.

"Ahem I hope I'm not disturbing anything."