Chapter 3

4 hot guys like.....me?

(Jaejoong's pov)
 
I looked up and saw that Taeyeon and Yuri were staring at something. I followed their gaze and saw that it was Yoona, Tiffany, and......Jessica!


"Oh no it's Jessica hide me." I whispered to my two bestfriends. She has this huge crush on me, but she doesn't get that I don't like her.


"Jaejoong she's your stalker she knows your every move." Yuri whispered back to me. That's right she is my stalker.


"Jaejoong!!" My eyes widened. I would know that voice anywhere. That high pitched voice. Not to sound mean of course.
I turned around, and faked a smile.


"Jessica what are you doing here?" Seriously what is she doing here?


"Oh you know just to talk to you of course."


"Oh well I don't think he wants to talk to you." I turned around and looked at Yuri who was standing up from her seat. Why is she standing up for me? She hates me.


"Well I wasn't talking to you." Jessica said back with that snobby face of hers. Gosh I hate her. Then I saw Taeyeon stand up.


"Jessica he doesn't want to talk to you. He hates you. Now why don't you run back to Yoona and Tiffany and get a life!" Wow I never knew that Taeyeon was that brave, I mean she's so......short?
 
(end of pov)
 
Yuri and Jessica looked at Taeyeon with a shocked expression.


"What did you say to me?" Jessica asked her.


"You heard her. Go back to your table and move on with your life." Yuri answered for Taeyeon.


"But Joongie!" Jessica whined to Jaejoong.


Jaejoong got up from his seat.


"I told you to NEVER call me that again." Jaejoong said looking at her with his cold eyes. 


"You just wait, one day you will love me." Jessica said looking at him, with her cold eyes.


"And that day will come when pigs fly." Jaejoong answered back.


"And when you turn into a dog." Yuri said.


"Because Jaejoong loves dogs." Taeyeon added.


Jaejoong just smiled at his friends.


Jessica gasped and stormed off.


Jaejoong turned back to his bestfriends. "Thanks"


"No problem." Taeyeon and Yuri said back.


"but just because I did this doesn't mean I like you." Yuri told Jaejoong.


"Yeah and just because you did this doesn't mean I like you either." Jaejoong fired back.


Yuri looked at him shocked.


"Don't pretend that you're shocked." Jaejoong said.


Yuri turned to Taeyeon "Anyway, Taeyeon I didn't know you were that brave."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Taeyeon asked.


"Well you never stood up to anyone before. So why to the Ice Princess." Yuri answered.


"Ha she is not the Ice princess. She may be Icey but not a princess." Taeyeon said.
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 

(School is over and in Taeyeon's POV)
 
I was walking out of the building until someone grabbed me and pulled me into a dark closet. I was about to scream until someone covered my mouth with their hand.


"It's okay." By the sound of the voice I knew it was a boy. He the lights.


"Hey"


"Donghae!!! What are you doing?" Oh my gosh I can't believe it was Donghae.


"Hey quiet down. We're never alone because your friends are always around." He sounded pretty sad.


"I'm sorry but I have to go." I really have to go. What if Yuri and Jaejoong thought I was kidnapped or something?


I heard Donghae sigh. "Fine leave." Oh no he's mad at me please don't be mad at me.


"Donghae I'm really sorry but I'll call you later okay?" I said with a nice, sweet smile, hoping he would forgive me.


He looked at me and sighed again. "Fine. I'll be waiting."


"Okay thank you bye." I ran out of the closet and saw Yuri waiting for me in the school parking lot. I ran to her hoping that I didn't worry her.


"Taeyeon where have you been!!!" Oh gosh here comes Yuri acting like my mom again.


"I was talking to Donghae that's all." Well I didn't lie to her.


Yuri stared at me for a couple of seconds. "Oh, well let's get going."


"Hey where's Jaejoong?" I asked Yuri. He should be here by now.


Yuri looked around the parking lot. "Um....he should be here."


"We got to find him." I yelled at her, and started walking back into the school building.
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
"Mission one complete."


"Now we have to go and do mission two"


"You guys let me go!!!!"


"Haha I don't think so, now shut up!"