Chapter 19

4 hot guys like.....me?

(Yuri's POV)

"Jaejoong?" I asked. We were at his house again watching t.v. Well actually we're always at his house.

"What?" I turned to look at him and guess what I found. His mouth was full from all of those chips he ate.

"Swallow first." I'm sorry, but I just can't stand when people talk with their mouths full. Even though I do it too.

He rolled his eyes and swallowed. "What?"

"What do you think Taeyeon's doing right now?"

"How would I know?"

"Well wasn't she over here just a couple minutes ago?"

Jaejoong nodded. "Well did she say where she was going?"

He shook his head. "She just said that she had to go somewhere." What a great help.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Eunhyuk's POV)

I hate school, but at the same time I love school. I hate it because I have to wake up around 6:00 in morning and listen to boring old teachers talk about stuff people don't want to know. I love it because I get to spend time with the girl I like. That is the part I love the most. You get to see people you want to see.

"Eunhyuk!" I turned around and saw Taeyeon running to me. Aww she's so cute, even when she's running.

I waved and smiled. She finally caught up to me and caught her breath. "Sorry."

"For what?"

"Getting here late."

"It's fine." I saw a smile spread across her face.

"Well let's get started."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Saturday, Yunho's POV)

"Taeyeon wake up!" I yelled entering her room.

She woke up and started to stretch. "What is it?"

"It's Saturday, did you forget?" How could she forget? She's been looking forward to this day since her dad told her that Boa's coming.

She piped up. "It's Saturday? That means Boa's coming!" She got up and ran into her bathroom. Yeah I thought she would react this way. I got up and left her room.

Is she that close to Boa? Boa moved out of Korea like five years ago.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Taeyeon's POV)

Ahh!!! I can't believe that Boa's actually coming. I haven't talked to her in like five years? Well I'm so glad that she's going to be living here with me. Well until she finds her own place of course.

"Taeyeon come on! We have to go pick up Boa!"

"Coming!" Gosh my dad is so impatient sometimes.

I grabbed my jacket and walked out of my room. I ran downstairs and met with everyone else. They were all sitting on the couch waiting for me. "We can go now."

They all got up and walked outside. I walked outside and got into my dad's car. When my dad got into the car he started driving out of our driveway and to the airport. Yay! I'm so happy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Where is she?" I started pacing back and forth. Her plane should've been here by now.

"Taeyeon calm down. She'll be here in a couple of minutes." Yunho reassured while sitting down on one of the chairs in front of Boa's gate.

"Look, I'm sorry okay? I just want to see her."

"Oh, is that her?" My step-mom asked. I quickly turned around and also saw a tiny girl with brown hair, some shades, and a beanie?

She started waving at us. Who is she waving to? She came running towards our direction. Is it Boa? "Hey Guys!" She took off her shades. Oh my gosh! It really is Boa!!!

"Boa!" I ran towards her and practically jumped on her. "I've missed you!"

She dropped her things and hugged me back. "I've missed you too!"

I let go of her and stared at her. She looks exactly the same like she did the last time I saw her. Wow I'm so jealous! "I'm so glad you're here! Ever since my dad said that you would be coming I couldn't wait."

She let out a small giggle. "Yeah I'm glad that your dad offered me a place to stay. I was so eager to see you again."

I smiled and helped her carry her things to my dad. Yeah, him and Yunho are going to be carrying her things. We're mean aren't we? "Here you go." I gave them the bags and walked out of the airport with Boa. This is going to be awesome!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So Boa, would you like to meet my friends?" I asked while helping Boa unpack.

"Uh, sure. It'll be great to meet new people."

I grinned. "Yeah. So after this let's go alright?" Boa nodded and hung her shirts in her closet.

"This house is huge."

I simply shrugged. "Not really."

"Well it is compared to my apartment in America."

I looked at her and tilted my head. "That's because this is a house, not an apartment."

All of a sudden I saw a hat flying towards me. "Taeyeon stop being a smart mouth." Boa smiled and got back to hanging the rest of her shirts in the closet. I smirked and kept folding Boa's pants.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So where are we going?" Boa asked while we were walking on the sidewalk.

"To one of my bestest friends house." I said while grinning.

Boa laughed. "Alright."

"Unnie?" I asked.

"Yeah?"

"How was America?"

Boa sighed and looked down. "It was.......lonely."

I looked at her and pouted. "Lonely? Why is that?"

Boa looked up. "I didn't know anyone there."

"But you've lived there for five years now. Shouldn't you be making new friends and stuff?"

She nodded. "I have. It's just that, I have no family up there, so I didn't have anyone I could talk to. You know?" Boa said while she turned to look at me.

I nodded and looked away. "I guess I can see where you're coming from."

Boa and I both stopped in front of a house. We walked up the porch and knocked on the door.

"Oh hey Taeyeon. And.....you are?"

"Oh this is my cousin Boa." I said answering for her.

"Oh, nice to meet you Boa."

She smiled. "Nice to meet you too...."

"Jaejoong."

"Jaejoong." Boa said repeating after him. He smiled and stepped aside.

"Come in guys." Boa and I walked in and took off our shoes. We all walked into the living room and sat down on the couches. Boa and I shared one, while Jaejoong had one to himself. That selfish man.

"So Boa, were you born in the states? I don't remember meeting you before."

She shook her head. "No, I was actually born here, but five years ago I moved to America."

"Oh, why'd you move?" Jaejoong sounded like he was fascinated.

"To work on my studies and things like that."

Jaejoong nodded. "That's cool."

A smile formed on her face. "Yeah." She has such a pretty smile, I'm jealous.

Jaejoong seemed so interested in Boa that it seem like he forgot I was there. Boa seemed so interested in Jaejoong that she also forgot I was there.

I was sitting there listening to their whole conversation waiting patiently for atleast one of them to notice that I was there also. As time went by I began to loose my patience.

"You guys!" I finally yelled interrupting their conversation. "I'm leaving." I grabbed my coat and turned the knob, but before I opened the door, Boa and Jaejoong yelled out after me.

"Where are you going?" Boa asked.

"Home." I answered in an irritated tone. I didn't bother looking back at them. "You know the way home right?" I asked as I turned my head to the side a little bit so I could see them from the corner of my eye. "Come home when you're ready." I opened the door and walked out slamming the door shut behind me.