Chapter 13

4 hot guys like.....me?

Jessica pulled away from Jaejoong and smirked. Everything was silent. Taeyeon stared at them and Jaejoong had his head down feeling ashamed of what Jessica did.

Taeyeon spun around and ran out of the driveway.

Jaejoong looked up and saw that Taeyeon was gone "Taeyeon!" He pushed Jessica to the side and ran after her.

"Taeyeon!" Since Jaejoong was faster than Taeyeon was he caught up with her in no time.

He grabbed her arm and swung her around. "Let go of me." Taeyeon commanded.

"Only if you promise to let me explain." Jaejoong said.

"Fine." Jaejoong let go of her arm. "Why didn't you tell me you were dating her?" Taeyeon asked once he let go of her arm.

"I'm not." Jaejoong answered.

"Then why did she kiss you?"

"I don't know. But we are not dating." Jaejoong answered keeping his voice calm.

"Now I know why you were busy tonight." Jaejoong looked at her confused. "You were busy making out with Jessica!" Taeyeon yelled and started to run again.

"Taeyeon!" Jaejoong ran after her again. "Listen to me!" He jumped in front of her which caused her to bump into him.

"Yah! Why'd you do that?" She asked fixing her hair.

"Why don't you believe me?" Jaejoong asked. "We are not dating."

They stared at eachother in silence. Three seconds passed and Taeyeon walked around Jaejoong and into her driveway. Jaejoong just stood at his spot not moving one bit. He sighed and started to walk home.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Taeyeon walked into her house Yunho was standing at the door. "Where have you been?"

"I don't want to talk about it." Taeyeon answered and walked passed Yunho to go up to her room.

Yunho stood there in shock since Taeyeon never answered that way to him before.

When Taeyeon got to her room the first thing she did was call Yuri.

"Hello?"

"Yuri?"

"Yeah. What's wrong?" Yuri asked already knowing that something is wrong.

"Can you come over?" Taeyeon asked.

"Uh sure. I'll be right there." Yuri said and hung up her phone.

Taeyeon hung up her phone and threw it on her bed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Jaejoong's POV)

When I got home I saw Jessica sitting on the living room couch waiting for me.

"What are you still doing here?" I asked.

She got up and started walking towards me. "You know you liked it."

I let out a 'pft' "No one would like to touch your lips."

She gasped. "You're lying."

"Whatever don't believe me." I walked into the kitchen and started to put the books into her bag.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

I shoved the book bag into her arms but making sure that it wasn't to rough. "You are going home." I grabbed her hand and headed over to the door.

"I'm not going anywhere."

I opened the door and pushed her out. "Yes you are." I closed the door before she could say anything else.

She started banging on the door but I ignored her and walked into my room closing the door behind me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Taeyeon's POV)

I heard the doorbell ring so I ran out of my room and downstairs to the door.

"Yuri you're here." I pulled her inside and closed the door.

"Whoa! What's wrong?" She asked. I ignored her and dragged her upstaris.

When we reached my room I closed the door so no one would hear our conversation.

"Taeyeon what's wrong?" Yuri asked standing next to my bed.

I walked over to my bed and sat down. "It's Jaejoong."

She quickly sat down next to me. "What about him?"

I took a deep breath and let it out. "He's dating Jessica."

"WHAT?!?!?" Yuri stood up from the bed. "Are you sure?"

I nodded. "She was over at his house and they kissed."

Yuri walked out of my room without saying anything. "Yuri!!" I heard her going down the stairs. I ran after her but when I got downstairs she was already out of the house.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Yuri's POV)

I ran all the way to Jaejoong's house. When I got there I rang the doorbell a couple of times.

"WHAT!" Jaejoong yelled annoyed.

I pushed him aside and walked inside. "Why are you dating Jessica?"

He stared at me with a lost expression. "What?"

"Don't pretend like you don't know what I'm talking about."

"Did you hear that from Taeyeon?" He asked.

"Yes. Now tell me why." I commanded.

"Yuri I'm not dating Jessica. Why won't you and Taeyeon believe me?" He asked walking closer to me.

I rolled my eyes. "You guys kissed."

"She kissed me." Jaejoong stopped walking so he was about two feet away from me. "I don't even like her. You know who I like Yuri."

"Then why was Jessica over here?" I asked crossing my arms.

"I was tutoring her in math."

"Why?"

"Because she said that she'll stop bugging me if she passes the test."

I rolled my eyes again. "Jaejoong, You know that she'll fail the test no matter what."

"Yeah I know."

"Then why are you doing this? It's just going to make things worse. For you and Taeyeon."

He walked closer to me and then placed his hands on my shoulder. "I need your help."

I backed away a little bit. "Why?"

"Yuri, Taeyeon's mad at me. Please explain this to her. She won't listen to me." He said placing his hands down by his side.

I sighed. "Fine."

"Thank you!" He yelled and then pushed me towards the door.

"What are you doing?" I asked trying to stop myself from moving forward.

He opened the door and then puhed me out. "Go tell Taeyeon, and then tell me what happens." He closed the door in my face before I could say anything. Ugh how rude.

I started walking towards Taeyeon's house until I saw Donghae with..........Yoona!!!!!!!!!