Chapter 20

4 hot guys like.....me?

"Taeyeon, can we talk?"

Taeyeon turned around in her chair and looked at the person standing in the door way. "About what?"

"Taeyeon, are you mad at me?"

Taeyeon turned back to her computer and started typing. "Boa, why are you back so soon?"

Boa walked in and sat on Taeyeon's bed. "You don't want me back?"

Taeyeon shrugged. "I don't know." Boa looked at the computer screen and saw that Taeyeon was on her email. She was talking to Yuri, but Boa had no idea who that was.

"What are you doing?"

"What does it look like?" Taeyeon asked not caring if she sounded mean.

"Who's Yuri?"

"My friend." Taeyeon answered.

Boa felt that Taeyeon didn't want to talk to her any more, so she walked out of Taeyeon's bedroom and walked into her room.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Taeyeon's POV)

After I heard Boa's door close I slouched in my chair. Was I being to mean? I love Boa and everything, but Jaejoong has never forgotten about me before, so why now? Does he like Boa? Oh this is too much for my little brain.

~KwonPrincess~: So what happened between you, Jaejoong and Boa?

*DorkyTaengoo*: Well I wanted her to meet my friends. I ended up taking her to Jae's house, but then when we got there they both forgot I was there.

~KwonPrincess~: Wow, Jae has never forgotten about you before.

*DorkyTaengoo*: I know. :(

~KwonPrincess~: Do you think he likes her?

*DorkyTaengoo*: I have no idea.

~KwonPrincess~: Did you talk to him?

*DorkyTaengoo*: No, he forgot I was there remember? He kept talking to Boa.

~KwonPrincess~: Well, do you want me to talk to him?

*DorkyTaengoo*: No, it's better if he figures it out himself instead of us meddling into his life.

~KwonPrincess~: *nods* Okay. :)

*DorkyTaengoo*: You're stupid. :P

~KwonPrincess~: Whatever. :P haha

*DorkyTaengoo*: Well I have to go. See ya later.

~KwonPrincess~: Alright bye. *waves*

*DorkyTaengoo*: Bye. *waves*

*DorkyTaengoo* has logged off.

~KwonPrincess~ has logged off.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Yuri's POV)


Jaejoong is such a butthead. He needs to make up his mind. What's with him? He's so stupid now a days. Does he like Taeyeon or not?

I got my phone out and dialed his number.

"Hello?"

"What's wrong with you?"

"Me? What are you talking about?"

"Why did you ignore Taeyeon?"

"I did not ignore her!"

"So you forgot that she was there?" There was this long pause. Yeah, he totally forgot. What a . "Hey answer me!"

"Okay fine I did forget that she was there, but I didn't mean to. She was so quiet, you can't help but to forget that she was there."

A let out a disappointed sigh. "Well wasn't she sitting right in front of you?" There was another long pause. "You idiot! How could you do that to her?"

"Hey!" His voice got louder. He's getting mad. "Don't be yelling at me!" He complained. "She's the one who wasn't talking."

"Well you could've started a conversation with her." I stated.

"Well I didn't."

"Hello? Hello?" Oh no he did not just hang up on me. What a pig!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taeyeon was on her way over to Eunhyuk's house. He called her earlier today and asked if she would like to come over to his house for the tutor session.

When Taeyeon got to his house she knocked on the door.

"Oh, hey come in." Taeyeon stepped inside and took her shoes off.

"This is a nice place." She said as she looked around. "Do you live by yourself?"

Eunhyuk closed the door and watched her every move. "No, my parent's are out of town."

"For what?" Taeyeon asked while she walked over to the fire place.

"Work."

Taeyeon nodded. "My parents go out of town for work too."

Eunhyuk had a surprised look. "Really? Do you live by yourself then?"

Taeyeon shook her head and took a closer look at the pictures on top of the fire place. "I live with my step-brother."

"Step-brother?" Eunhyuk asked confused.

"Yeah. My parents got a divorce so my dad remarried Yunho's mom."

"Is Yunho older than you?"

"Yeah."

Taeyeon noticed a picture and picked it up. "Is this you?"

Eunhyuk walked closer and looked at the picture. When he looked at it he let out a chuckle "Yeah."

"Who's with you?"

Eunhyuk took a closer look. "Yoochun and Yesung."

"Oh, you mean those people who follow your orders?" Taeyeon asked staring at the picture.

"They're my friends. I don't order them around."

Taeyeon looked up at him and nodded. "Yeah you do."

"Whatever." Eunhyuk said while he rolled his eyes.

Taeyeon looked back at the picture. "What happened to them?"

"I don't know. Ever since Seunghyun came things changed." Eunhyuk paused for a moment. "They don't hang around me anymore."

Taeyeon watched Eunhyuk stare off into space. "Do they have something against T.O.P?"

Eunhyuk snapped out if it and shook his head 'no'. "I don't think so."

"Well there's got to be something wrong if they won't talk to you anymore."

"Well they do, just not a whole lot."

"You should go find out."

Eunhyuk sighed. "Fine, I will."

Taeyeon smiled and patted him on the back. "Good."

Eunhyuk smiled back. "Thanks."