Chapter 10

4 hot guys like.....me?

(Taeyeon's POV)
 
When I got home, Yunho was sleeping on the couch. I walked over to him and poked him. He didn't wake up so I kept poking him.
 
"What?" He said half asleep.
 
I laughed. "When's mom and dad coming home?"
 
"Around 7:00 pm" He answered back. "What time is it?" He asked.
 
"Don't worry we still have two more hours left." I said.
 
"Okay, now let me go back to sleep." He said turning his back to face me.
 
"Alright." I said and went up stairs to my room.
 
When I got in my room my phone started to ring.
 
"Hello?"
 
"Taeyeon it's Donghae." Yay! I haven't talked to him in forever!
 
"Donghae where have you been I didn't see you at school?" I asked
 
"Oh I was at my grandma's house because she's sick." he said
 
I gasped "Is she okay?"
 
"Yeah when we took her to the hospital the doctor said she'll be fine in a couple more days."
 
"Oh."
 
A few seconds of silence past by.
 
"Taeyeon can you meet me at the park?" He asked out of no where.
 
"I can't my parents are coming home at 7:00." Ugh parents.
 
"Please Taeyeon. For me." He said.
 
I sighed. "Fine I'll be there. What time?"
 
"Um...be there in five minutes."
 
"Alright bye."
 
"Bye." We both hung up our phones. I then went downstairs to tell Yunho.
 
"Yunho." I said while shaking him.
 
He turned his body to look at me. "What?" He groaned.
 
"I have to go meet Donghae at the park." I told him.
 
"What? Did you forget that mom and dad our coming home?" He asked.
 
"Please! I helped you clean the house. And if I'm not back in time you can go pick them up right?"
 
He thought about it for a few seconds. "Fine."
 
"Thank you!"
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
When I reached the park I saw Donghae sitting on a bench waiting for me.
 
"Donghae!" I yelled while I ran over to him.
 
He looked up and smiled. "Taeyeon!" When I reached him I wrapped my arms around his neck and jumped onto him. "Whoa." He said almost falling back.
 
"Sorry." I apologized.
 
"It's okay." He said as he squeezed me lightly. "I missed you." he said.
 
I smiled. "I've missed you too."
 
He pulled away from me and looked down at me. "I have a surprise for you."
 
I looked up at him. "What is it?"
 
"Well, my brother works at a pet adoption center. And since you like dogs I want to take you."
 
"Really?!?!?" I asked him excitedly.
 
He laughed. "Yeah."
 
"Let's go!!" I grabbed his hand and he led the way.
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
When we got there Donghae's brother greeted us. "Hey guys."
 
"Hey!" Donghae said and I smiled.
 
"So this is Taeyeon." His older brother said pointing to me. I nodded. "Well Donghae told me a lot about you." He said
 
"He has?" I asked him surprised. I didn't know Donghae had been gossiping about me to his family.
 
He nodded "They're good things though." I let out a sigh of relief. "So you like dogs right?" Donghae's older brother asked me.
 
I nodded. "Yes I do."
 
"Then let's take a look around."
 
He walked over to some dog cages, while me and Donghae followed.
 
------------------------------------------
 
(Yuri's POV)
 
I was in my room laying on my bed staring at the ceiling. I got out of detention about two hours ago. Right now it is 5:30 so yeah around two hours ago.
 
Ugh I'm so mad!!! I didn't get to go talk to T.O.P because of the stupid Jaejoong. He has to ruin everything for me! I didn't even get to see T.O.P this afternoon. I sat up on my bed and looked at my cell phone which was on the edge of my desk. I picked it up and called Taeyeon. Hopefully she can help me get through this.
 
It rung a couple of times. "Hello?"
 
"Taeyeon?" I asked even though i knew it was already her.
 
"Yeah. Did you need something?" She asked as if she already knew that I wanted to talk to her about something.
 
"Yeah can you come over?" I asked her.
 
"Oh uh I can't." She said.
 
"Why?"
 
"I'm out with Donghae."
 
I felt a little hurt because my bestfriend is out with her boyfriend and I don't have a boyfriend. She's making me feel sad.
 
"Taeyeon. You're making me feel sad." I told her.
 
"What did I do?" She asked.
 
"You're making me feel left out." I told her.
 
"How?"
 
"Because I don't have a boyfriend." I pouted
 
"Yet. You don't have a boyfriend yet." She told me.
 
"Who is it?" I could hear Donghae whispering to Taeyeon.
 
"Yuri." Taeyeon whispered back.
 
"Hello I'm still here." I said interrupting their little conversation.
 
"Oh sorry Yuri." Taeyeon apologized to me.
 
"It's fine."
 
"I got to go." Taeyeon said.
 
"Why?" I asked her. I really need to talk to her.
 
"I'm busy. Bye." She hung up her phone before I could say a word. Wow in a hurry much?

I closed my phone and put it back on my desk. I went to my book bag and checked to see if I have any homework. And unfortunately I do I have homework. I have History homework and Math. Ugh I hate History and Math.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Taeyeon's POV)
 
Donghae and I were outside walking around town. We just finished looking and playing with the dogs at his brothers work. They were so cute I wanted to take one home.
 
"Taeyeon are you hungry?" Donghae asked.
 
"Um..Yes I am." I told him truthfully.
 
"Okay, what do you want to eat?" He asked.
 
I looked around and saw that there were a lot of restaurants. "Um...let's go eat some noodles." I said pointing at the noodle restaurant.
 
"Okay." He grabbed my hand and led me inside.
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
After we got done eating we headed to the park where we met up. We sat down on one of the benches.
 
"Taeyeon?" 
 
"Yes?"
 
"Do you like being with me?" 
 
I was shocked that he would ask that kind of question. "Um yes I like being with you." I told him.
 
He turned to look at me. "Really?"
 
I turned to face him. "Yes, really." 
 
He smiled and started to lean closer to me. I gulped knowing what he was going to do. His face was getting closer and closer to mine. I started leaning towards him too. I closed my eyes.
 
"HEY!!"