Chapter 12

4 hot guys like.....me?

(Jaejoong's POV)

I walked out of Taeyeon's house ignoring what she asked. It hurt me so much to do that to her, but I didn't show it. I walked to my house which was about 3 houses away. But before I reached it I saw Jessica, Yoona, and Tiffany walking towards me. I stopped and turned around walking the other way.

"Jaejoong!" I heard a high pitched voice call out. I kept walking.

"Oppa!!!" She said again. I rolled my eyes and turned around.

"What?!?" I asked annoyed. She ran up to me and hugged me.

"Get off of me!" I said trying to push her off. But she wouldn't let go. Yoona and Tiffany just stared at her hugging me.

"Jessica get off." I told her. She let go and looked at me.

"What'd I do wrong?" She asked trying to pull an innocent expression.

I let out a deep breath "What do you want?"

"Well aren't you going to tutor me in math?"

I looked at my watch "That's not until another 20 minutes."

"Let's get a head start."

"How about...no."

She pouted. "Fine, I'll be back in 20 minutes." She told me and walked over to Yoona and Tiffany. I really don't know why Yoona's the leader when Jessica always acts like she's the leader.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ding dong!

Taeyeon answered the door and saw that is was Yuri.

"Oh hey Yuri."

Yuri pushed Taeyeon so she could get in the house.

"Hey, what was that for?" Tayeon asked.

"Sorry, but I need to talk to you." Yuri said placing her hands on Taeyeon's shoulder.

"What is it?" Taeyeon asked.

"Do you know T.O.P's number?" Yuri asked.

"Oh yeah I do. Hold on." Taeyeon ran upstairs to her room and brought down her purse. She dug through it and pulled out a piece of paper.

"Here." Taeyeon handed Yuri the piece of paper.

Yuri looked at it and smiled in relief. "I'm so glad you have his number."

Tayeon grinned. "Yup."

Yuri looked up at Taeyeon. "How did you get his number?"

"Well after school he told me to give it to you."

Yuri smiled even bigger "Oh."

"Yuri you're scaring me."

"Sorry."

Taeyeon chuckled and walkind into the kitchen.

"Taeyeon, what'd you do to Jaejoong?" Yuri asked all of a sudden.

Taeyeon looked at her confused. "What do you mean?"

Yuri pulled out a chair from the table and sat down. "On my way here, I saw him sitting on his front porch looking really upset."

Taeyeon filled two cups with milk and set it on the table. One for her and one for Yuri. She then went to the pantry and got cookies.

"Really?" Taeyeon asked putting the cookies in between her and Yuri.

Yuri nodded. "He had his face in his hands and he had his pouty lips puffed out."

Taeyeon laughed at what Yuri said about Jaejoong's lips. "How did you know that he had his lips like that?"

Yuri looked at Taeyeon "Taeyeon, anyone can tell if he's pouting."

Taeyeon stuffed a cookie in . After she was done swallowing she looked at Yuri. "Yuri do you like his lips or something?"

Yuri stared at her in disgust. "Please, I would never like him. And he already likes someone." Yuri quickly closed before she said anything else. She almost told Taeyeon that Jaejoong likes her. Maybe even love her.

"Who does he like?" Taeyeon asked shocked that Jaejoong didn't tell her but told Yuri.

"No one." Yuri answered quickly.

"Yuri stop trying to fool me. Do you think I'm dumb?"

Yuri opened to say something but was interrupted by Taeyeon. "Don't say anything." Yuri laughed.

"Now tell me who Jaejoong likes." Taeyeon commanded.

Yuri stopped laughing. "Why do you want to know?" She asked.

Taeyeon stared at Yuri for a couple of seconds. "I don't know."

"Is it because you're jealous?" Yuri asked smirking.

Taeyeon looked at Yuri with an 'Are you serious' look. "Jealous of what?"

"Jealous that Jaejoong likes someone."

"Why would I be jealous of that? I'm glad he likes someone." Taeyeon answered.

"Sure." Yuri said with sarcasm.

"I am, and besides I already have a boyfriend."

"Oh yeah that reminds me. Where has Donghae been?" Yuri asked.

"At his grandma's. She's been sick lately."

"Oh."

"So, how was detention?" Taeyeon asked.

"Ugh. Boring." Yuri replied back rolling her eyes.

Taeyeon let out a laugh. "Well it's over now."

Yuri got up and put her glass into the sink. "Well I have to go home. Thanks for the number."

"No problem." Taeyeon said and took a bite out of the cookie.

Yuri waved and went out of the house. Taeyeon got up and locked the door.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Taeyeon we're home!!!" Yunho yelled from downstairs. Taeyeon ran out of her bedroom and ran downstairs.

"Hey don't trip now." Yunho said.

Taeyeon ran past Yunho ignoring his warning. "Dad!" She ran to her dad and hugged him tightly.

"Hey." He returned the hug.

"Hey Taeyeon." Her step mother said. Taeyeon let go of her dad and turned to her.

"Hey. How was your trip?" Taeyeon asked with a smile on her face. Even though that was her step mom, Taeyeon really liked her. She was very nice, and would always try to get closer to her and have a bond.

"It was alright, you know business stuff." Her step mom said.

Taeyeon laughed. "Yeah."

"Well I'm going to go unpack." Her father said carrying his luggages upstairs.

"Yeah I'm going to go unpack too." Taeyeon's step mom said. "Oh and the house is very clean."

Yunho looked away while Taeyeon laughed at his expression. When their parents were gone Yunho turned to Taeyeon.

"Why'd you burst out laughing?" He asked.

"Because your facial expression was hilarious." She answered.

"Well I'm going up to my room. I'm tired." Yunho said walking up the stairs.

"But didn't you just take a nap?" Asked Taeyeon.

"So." Yunho said and walked into his room closing the door behind him. Taeyeon sighed and sat down on the couch.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Okay so is this how you do the equation?"

"No."

"Then how do you do it?"

"Jessica, it's simple, just follow my step." Jaejoong got an equation out of the math book and wrote it down on a piece of paper and solved it. "There, do you get it now?"

Jessica shook her head. "No."

Jaejoong let out a deep breath. "I give up."

Jessica gave a confused expression. "What do you mean?"

Jaejoong got up from his chair that he was sitting on in the kitchen. "I mean, I can't tutor you anymore."

"Why?"

"Because it's so hard. You don't understand anything!" Jaejoong yelled in frustration.

"I'm sorry. But I promise I'll understand it soon."

"No. Soon is not soon enough." Jaejoong said and walked into the living room.

Jessica got up and followed him. "Please!! I have to past this test!" Jessica begged.

"No!" Jaejoong yelled and walked into his room slaming the door in Jessica's face.

"HEY!!" Jessica yelled while banging on the door.

"Go away!" Jaejoong groaned from his bed.

"You promised you would help me."

"That's because you made me!"

Jessica gasped. "I did no such thing."

"Whatever!" Jaejoong yelled and pulled the blanket over him.

"Jaejoong open up!!" Jessica yelled still banging on the door. Jaejoong put on his head phones and started to listen to music. In no time Jaejoong fell asleep with Jessica still yelling at him on the other side of the door.

"Jaejoong!!!!" Jessica yelled. A couple of seconds later she got tired of yelling and sat on the ground. "Open up." She said tiredly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

45 minutes had past and Jaejoong woke up. He took off his head phones and looked at the time. It was now 8:15.

Jaejoong got out of his bed and opened the door. A sleeping Jessica came tumbling down. She hit the side of her face on the floor. Jaejoong let out a chuckle.

Jessica woke up and rubbed the side of her face. "Ow." Jaejoong burst into laughter.

Jessica got up and looked at him. "Did you do that?"

He shook his head. "No....you....fell....and....hit....your....head." Jaejoong answered trying to gasp for air.

She hit his arm. "Stop laughing."

He shook his head and walked past her accidently pushing her against the door.

"Aren't you going to say sorry." She asked. Jaejoong laughed even louder and sat down on the couch.

Jessica rolled her eyes and walked towards him. But then the door bell rung. Jessica walked to it and opened it.

A smirk crept up onto her face. "Yes?"

"What are you doing here?"

When Jaejoong heard the voice he got up and ran to the door. "Taeyeon!"

Taeyeon looked at Jaejoong. "What is she doing here?"

"I"m his girlfriend." Jessica answered interrupting what Jaejoong was going to say.

Taeyeon didn't believe her. "Then prove it."

"Fine." Jessica turned to Jaejoong and kissed his lips. Both Taeyeon's and Jaejoong's eyes widened.