Good Together?

Love IS Legal

One month later...

Jenny POV

It's been about a month since me and Taecyeon oppa confessed to each other. Yeah, I call him oppa now. Well, because he basically begged me to. I know I always said I would save it only for Siwon oppa, my brother, and/or my boyfriend. Ever since we confessed, he hasn't officially asked me out. But I do know for a fact that he likes me. So all is good.

I never told Ashley or Victoria that we confessed to each other. If I did, she would always want details, and I wanna keep some of the details to myself. But, Victoria unnie found out about my crush. I remember that day perfectly, she almost cost me an essay.

FLASHBACK begins...

I was working on an really important essay my English teacher, Ms. Forrest gave me. She would give us a topic and we have to write an essay about it. I wanted to do really well on it so I chose today to do it for the entire day. That's when Victoria decided to storm into my room.

"Yah! So it's true?" she yelled.

"What's true?" I asked not removing my eyes from the paper.

"Yah! Choi JangMi! Look at me when I speak to you!" Sugar Honey Iced Tea! She used my Korean name. This must be serious.

I dropped my pencil and turned to face her. "What is it?"

"Why didn't you tell me you have a crush on Taecyeon?"

OMG How in the world did she find out? "How did you find out?"

"Ha, so it's true?"

"That doesn't matter, how did you find out?"

"So it is true......Anyway your dear bestie should watch . I overheard her on the phone with you. She was telling you to confess and whatever. I was obviously curious because you never mentioned a boy. So when she hung up she said, 'This girl should just confess to Mr. Horse Elephant and get it over with.' And by the way, your nickname, really obvious."

"I'm so gonna kill Ashley."

"Sooooo.......have you confessed yet?"

She didn't leave me alone all night and I had to ask the teacher for an extension.

FLASHBACK ends...

 

Daisy has gotten a lot bigger. In the past month she's gained a total of 12 pounds. She's still a very hyper puppy. But when we tire her out, it's the best. She sleeps for hours and hours. We also finally got her potty trained on a schedule. So there wasn't any more accidents it Taecyeon oppa's room.

I remember the first time she had an accident. It was in the middle of the night and that dork of a giant woke me up and dragged me to clean up her accident. He calls himself a man? Tsk. He can't even clean up a small puddle of pee. But the second time I forced him to pick it up. His face was hilarious.

Things with Ashely are the same still. She passed that Poetry assignment, with my help of course. Even our plan with Blake went great. With the outfit we came up with, he was all over her. But she was ignoring him. There at the skating rink she met Luke and she's totally smitten. He finally asked her out and they have their first date tonight. He's a much better guy compared to Blake. Better grades, more cuter, a little bit taller, more athletic, and the best part he's not a flirt. So Ash is happy.

Surprisingly, Taec was at the skating rink. It was fun watching him bump into random people. I told him to pay attention. But he kept saying that he was getting distracted. I asked him why and he said that he can't concentrate because he saw the most beautiful girl and he can't take his eyes off her. I blushed at his comment, but decided to . Since I'm a great skater, I would pass by him really quickly and since he was staring he would always bump into people and fall flat on his . Me and Ashley thought it was funny watching a giant fall on his .

During the past month, we've gotten a lot closer. We text each other all the time. His texts wake me up and bring me to sleep. He even texts me during school hours, but they always end up with me scolding him that he should pay more attention to his studies.

We've been eating lunch together since that day. It either with Ashley and Khuntoria or it's just me and him in the library. I guess you can say the library is "our spot". Since we're always together in the library, he's been forced to start reading books. I've also sorta became his Chemistry tutor. He really needs my help.

And in return he became my driving instructor. We still haven't got on the road yet, he says because he doesn't want me crashing his car. My parents thought it was a great idea him teaching me because they're so busy with their schedules. They always complain telling him that it’s such a burden, but he always tell them it’s a pleasure. And I know the why. *wink wink*

Right now, we're at this weird assembly. I'm not even paying attention. I think it's about abstinence. I always get these lectures from my parents, I don't need a random guest speaker telling me.

"He's staring at you." Ashley whispered in my ear.

I look over to where the seniors are and I see him amongst the crowd. We make eye contact for a few seconds and he winks.

I immediately feel my cheeks get hot and turn away.

"You're red." Ashley whispers in my ear.

"No I'm not." I whisper back.

"Here." she says handing me a small mirror from her gym bag.

I look at my reflection, and it's true. I'm as red as a tomato.

The whole assembly we kept stealing glances at each other. It's so funny because he would always make a funny face. I started to giggle and got shushed by a couple students and teachers. He started laughing at my embarrassment.

Things with Tiffany have been pretty chill. She would walk pass me and glare at me. But her friend Jessica is really cool. She switched from gym to art so me and her kinda have a secret friendship. She's actually really nice and "normal" using oppa's words. She's not the best drawer, but her determination is spot on.

After about 20 minutes the assembly ended and me and Ashley exited the gymnasium.

"Girly, will you be fine walking home?"

"Yeah, you go on ahead. I need to get stuff from my locker anyway."

"Okay, I'll text you details later. I'm so excited. Luke is like the best!"

"Haha, okay. Good luck on your date!"

"Thanks, Jen." She hugged me goodbye and raced to get to her parents who have been waiting outside since the stupid assembly started.

I walked to my locker and took out my Hello Kitty backpack. I put away all my books and thanked the teachers that they didn't assign any homework assignments. So I'm free to go on the beach trip tomorrow. I closed my locker and saw the most gorgeous man leaning on the lockers like a model.

"Hey you." he said in the most amazing deep voice.

"Hey."

"What did you think about the assembly?" he asked while taking my backpack. It's become a habit of his to carry my backpack. He's just too cute.

"I've heard it all before."

"Yeah?"

I nodded my head. We walking while chit chatting. Our conversations are really weird. One time we started talking about Chemistry and somehow we were ended up arguing which is the best chocolate.

We're walking really slowly in the hallway. I don't know why but we always seem to do that. Nobody is in the hallway so it's really quiet.

"So I heard Luke asked out Ashley."

"Yeah, finally. They're going out tonight."

"He's much better than Blake anyway."

"Yeah that's what we all said. He's not a flirt so Ash is happy."

"I heard Nichkhun is tagging along with you guys to the beach tomorrow?"

"Yeah, my parents love~~ him. Especially my mom."

"You know, it's been a while since I showed off my guns." he said while flexing. Oh God those arms. Please help me lord.

"Well you can come along if you want."

"Really?!?" he asked getting all excited.

"Um yeah, I guess...You could keep me company."

"Okay. I'll go."

We reached his car and he opened the car door for me. Such a gentleman. He hopped into the driver's seat and we started another one of our random conversations.

After a bit we got home and once again he rushed and opened the car door for me. I still get butterflies whenever he does that.

He walked me to my front door. "Don't forget to text me." he said.

"Arasseo."

I was about to enter when he held my wrist, turned me around, and kissed my forehead.

"Bye cutie." he said and walked away.

I entered my house in the happiest mood. I feel like I can shoot rainbows out of my hands. I threw my backpack across the floor and skipped towards the kitchen. I saw umma paying some bills.

"Umma, it's such a beautiful day. The sky is shining, the birds are singing, and everything is perfect!" I sang.

"Why are you in such a good mood?" she asked me.

"I dunno. I guess it's just one of those days."

"Well whatever it is, keep it up. I love seeing my baby girl happy."

"Oh, before I forget. Taecyeon oppa is joining the beach trip. Is that okay?"

"Taecyeon oppa?!?" she asked me shocked. Who else could she mean?

"Yes~~ Taecyeon our neighbor, you know Ok Taecyeon the giant."

"Yeah, I know who he is I mean 'oppa'?"

"Yes~~"

"Honey, you've been spending a lot of time with him." she mentioned.

"Yeah, so?" I said while peeling an orange and eating it.

"Do you...by any chance....have a crush on him?"

"*chokes on orange* What? Ani. Anio."

"Oh good, that's a relief." A relief? What's so bad about him?

"What do you mean a relief?"

"You know, he's just a bit...older. If you were to have a crush on someone, I would prefer it was someone your age." Why does it always have to be the age difference? It's not like it's freaking 10 years, it's only 4 years.

"Don't worry umma."

"Okay, start packing. And tell Taecyeon to be ready by 7, we leave bright and early."

"Neh."

I rushed up to my room and plopped myself on my bed and kicked off my shoes. I decided to text oppa before I forget.

 

To: Mr. Horse Elephant <3

From: Hello Kitty <3

Oppa! Be ready by 7AM! ^^

 

To: Hello Kitty <3

From: Mr. Horse Elephant <3

Okay cutie :p I wud txt u more but I have a ton of h.w.

 

To: Mr. Horse Elephant <3

From: Hello Kitty <3

Kk ^^

 

I sat up and decided to change into more comfy clothes. I wore jeans, a cute graphic tank with a vest, and vans. I changed into my blue pajama shorts with little white hearts and a white tank.

After about half an hour, I finished packing everything for the beach.

 

Taecyeon POV

A month has passed since I confessed to Jenny. What surprised me the most was that she also confessed. I didn't expect that. But that day has got to be the happiest day of my life. That night I fell asleep listening to happy songs. That week I started to sing in the shower, but Nichkhun complained so I had to stop.

Me and her spend lots of time together. But of course whenever she needs her "girl time", I always let her.

Now, I always eat lunch with her. I mostly enjoy when we eat in the library because we're alone. I love seeing my little kitty in her natural habitat. Speaking of kitties, I call her Hello Kitty now because she loves Hello Kitty so much. But she came up with a nickname for me too. I don't like it at all. Mr. Horse Elephant? What's that? But I don't care; it's the nickname she gave me.

Since, I'm always with her at the library; she forces me to read books. But that's so boring. So instead, I irritate her.

 

FLASHBACK begins...

I was with Jenny at the library. She was reading The Hobbit. She was so into the book she didn't even answer me when I called her like a million times.

Then, the greatest idea hit me.

I took out a piece of gum from my pocket. I opened the wrapper, slowly. She heard it opening because she started to flinch.

Once I opened it, she calmed down, but continued reading the book.

I started to chew on the gum loudly. Very loudly. She started to flinch like crazy. My plan was working. Then, I popped a bubble

She jumped a bit in her seat.

With each bubble I popped, she always jumped. She got really irritated, and her eye started to twitch. She's gonna explode soon.

"Can you please stop?" she asked in between her teeth.

I initiated the final phase of my plan. I blew the biggest bubble I could and it popped loudly and I smiled.

She looked up and looked really pissed. She quickly gathered her stuff and ran out of the library.

I left all my stuff behind, and chased after her.

I saw her from the corner of my eye, and followed her discreetly.

She ran towards the stairs that leads to the rooftop garden She quickly ran up the stairs and I ran up after her.

I made it to the roof and looked around. It's peaceful.

I turn and I see her. I walk up to her from behind and wrapped my arms around her tiny waist.

"You're mean."

"I know."

We stayed like that for a while. I apologized and everything was good.

FLASHBACK ends...

 

Daisy is still a handful. She's really grown on me. I always walk her with Jenny in the mornings or the afternoons. I love waking Jenny up early in the morning, she's so cute when she's sleepy. She always yawns when she sleepy, it's the cutest thing. I always pinch her cheeks. She just so cute.

Me and her have a weird relationship. We talk and text as if we're dating, but we're not. I want to ask her out, I do. But I can't help myself from worrying. One, her parents don't allow her to have a boyfriend. And two, I'm afraid of what other people may think.

Not that long ago I drove her and Ashley to the mall. And when, Ash was in the dressing room I was left with Jenny near the earrings. She was trying things on and asking for my opinion. A random sales lady came up to her and said, "You have such a caring brother, mine wouldn't even step foot in a mall." She confused me for her brother. What would people say if they saw us all lovey-dovey. 4 years is not much of a difference in the long run. But, at our age, it's a BIG difference.

Anyway, time to do my stupid homework.

 

Saturday 6:45AM

Author POV

Everyone was already awake and ready to go. Victoria and Jenny were on the couch dozing off while Mr. and Mrs. Choi were making sure everything was ready.

*ding dong*

"Jenny, get the door." said Victoria.

"Okay...................IT'S OPEN!!!!!!!" Jenny shouted at the top of her lungs.

"Geez, you just broke my ear drums." whined Victoria.

"Good morning girls." said a smiling wide awake Khun.

Taecyeon just yawned while carrying Daisy, causing Jenny to giggle.

"Perfect! You're here early! Help Mr. Choi with the stuff!" commanded Mrs. Choi

"Neh~~"

After a bit they got everything settled in the van.

"Okay, everything fits perfectly, even little Daisy's cage."

"The only thing that's missing is...."

"The girls~~" they all said.

"Boys, please bring them. They probably fell asleep on the couch." said Mrs

Choi.

They both walked and saw them knocked out on the couch.

"I'll carry Vic, you carry Jen."

"Okay."

Nichkhun walked towards Victoria and picked her up bridal style and all the way to the van.

 

Taecyeon crouched towards Jenny and picked her up bridal style. But at that exact moment, she woke up.

He stood up. "You wanna walk?"

"Nope. Carry me, but not like this. I feel weird."

He readjusted her and carried her like this instead.

"You know, I've carried you like this." he whispered into her ear.

"Shut up! I'm trying to sleep."

He just chuckled and walked to the van. He set her in the car and noticed Khuntoria were cuddling. One day we'll be like that, he thought.

Mr. and Mrs. Choi started to drive and started a conversation about past and future trips to the beach. Khuntoria were cuddling away. Jenny was sleeping with her feet against the window and her head on his lap, while he listened to his ipod and petting Daisy.

 

1 hour later...

Everyone was already awake from their naps, except for Mrs. Choi. Mr. Choi is driving in silence. Khuntoria are watching dramas on their ipads. And, Jenny and Taecyeon are texting each other while "their baby" slept in her car cage.

 

To: Mr. Horse Elephant <3

From: Hello Kitty <3

Daisy is such a sleepy ....How much longer???

 

To: Hello Kitty <3

From: Mr. Horse Elephant <3

Idk ask ur parents.....look at me

 

She turned to look at him and saw the cutest face ever.

She giggled and looked back at her phone.

 

To: Mr. Horse Elephant <3

From: Hello Kitty <3

So cute ^^

 

To: Hello Kitty <3

From: Mr. Horse Elephant <3

Look at me :(

 

She looked at him again and saw him pouting.

 

To: Mr. Horse Elephant <3

From: Hello Kitty <3

Y r u pouting?

 

To: Hello Kitty <3

From: Mr. Horse Elephant <3

We can b cuddly lyk Khuntoria couple

 

To: Mr. Horse Elephant <3

From: Hello Kitty <3

I know y we cnt...I want that 2....we will someday

 

To: Hello Kitty <3

From: Mr. Horse Elephant <3

Y cnt it be 2day?

 

To: Mr. Horse Elephant <3

From: Hello Kitty <3

Maybe it can.......just a little ;)

She gathered up all the courage she had and held his hand. He was obviously shocked but quickly calmed down and intertwined their hands.

 

She stiffened at his actions, blushed lightly, and rested her head on his shoulder. He smiled sweetly and enjoyed this moment with her.

This didn't go unnoticed. Mrs. Choi who had woken up from her phone ringing noticed them.

They actually look good together, she thought.

 


Here's another update,

hope you enjoy this story

Thank you so much to my subscriber,

I <3 U so much.

If you have any ideas or suggestions,

feel free to comment them.

You never know I might actually end up using them.

Here's a poll for you guys. Please answer.

-J