I love you.

Love IS Legal

 

 

Saturday 10AM

Ashley POV

I woke up with Jenny’s arm wrapped around me. This girl, you can’t help but love her. I still can’t get over our conversation from last night. This girl is totally smitten. She’s still in that school crush phase, but I know better.

When she opens her eyes, and realizes it, it’s gonna shock her.

She’s in love with Taecyeon.

“That movie was amazing! I’m in love with it.” She said taking out the Dvd.

“That’s not the only thing you’re in love with.” I say hoping she’ll realize what I’m trying to say.

“What are you talking about?” she asks me looking confused.

“You’re in love with a lot of things.”

“Oh.”

“Like Daisy, Hello Kitty, Taecyeon, chocolate, art, mus-”

“Wait what!?”

“Uhh nothing.”

“Did you just say Taecyeon?”

“Maybe.”

“Oh.” She said smiling oddly. I’ve never seen that smile before.

 

Haha. She’s totally in love with him. Now I just hope I’ll fall in love with Luke.

“What are you doing?” I heard a voice ask. I look to my side and I see Jenny looking at me oddly.

“Nothing. I just remembered something.” I’m not technically lying. I did remember it.

“O-kay. Whatever you say.” She said getting off the bed and walking into the bathroom.

 

 

 

1 hour later…

Author POV

Both girls had already woken up and were eating breakfast in the living room while watching random re-runs.

“You are in love!” teased Ashley for the millionth time this morning. Jenny became annoyed the first time she said it, but now, she’s furious.

“Be QUIET!” yelled Jenny finally exploding.

“No. I’ll keep saying it until you admit it.”

“How am I supposed to admit something like that? I’ve never been in love so how am I to know?”

“In time, you’ll realize it.”

“Are you in love with Luke?” asked Jenny hopeful her friend will give her some advice.

“No. But I hope I will fall for him soon. He’s just so…” she looked up picturing him, “…perfect.” She finished off dreamily.

“You’re no use.” Jenny said stomping back upstairs to her room.

Ashley was left dumbfounded on the couch. “What the hell?” she mumbled to herself.

 

 

 

Nichkhun POV

“Jenny really asked you that?!”

“Yeah, she just randomly came up to me and asked me that!” explained Victoria. “You don’t think?” she asked me.

“I think so. Taec came up to me asking me the same question.”

 

FLASHBACK

“Khun, what are you doing?” he asked me while I was working on homework.

“What does it look like? Homework.”

“Oh. Right. I wanted to ask you something.”

“What is it?”

“How do you know when you’ve fallen in love with someone?”

“W-what?” I asked him completely shocked. Why is he asking me this? Did he already fall for her?

“How do you know when you’ve fallen in love with someone?” he repeated.

“Well…when something good or bad happens, they’re the first person that comes to mind. When all you want to do is be with that person, no matter what. When you can talke to them about anything and not worry about them judging you. When you are willing to give up everything for that person.”

“Ahhhh.” He nodded his head in understanding. “Thanks bro.” he said while leaving my room suddenly.

“That weirdo.” I mumbled to myself.

END OF FLASHBACK

 

“Oh my god.” She said realizing what’s happening. “These are the first signs when you’ve fallen for someone.”

“I know.”

“This is what I was afraid of.” She said running her hands through her hair.

“What do you mean?”

“This is the reason why I’ve always been against their relationship.”

“I don’t follow."

“You and Taecyeon are leaving to Korea for college immediately after you graduate. If they’re already falling for each other NOW, how are they gonna BREAK up when the time comes?”

“Oh.”

“Yeah.”

 

 

 

Jenny POV

Why is Ashley so annoying? She keeps on asking me if I’m in love with Taecyeon. How am I supposed to know? I’ve never been in love, so how am I supposed to know? She just a crazy girl, who won’t shut up.

I got an in the shower and did my routine. Once I got out, I quickly changed into a pair of light grey jeans, a white top, and I slipped on a pink cardigan. I tied my hair up in a cute simple bun and put on a cut headband. I slipped on my beige flats and stepped out.

While closing my door, I saw a note taped on the door.

 

Mom and dad called, we have a brunch.

Text you

A

 

Guess it’s just me today. I went to the living room and laid down on the couch.

10 minutes later…

“I’m so bored!” I yelled to no one.

Umma and appa left for a meeting, and Victoria is out on a date with Nichkhun, so I’m all alone. I felt my phone vibrate. I looked at the screen and instantly my mood lightened up.

 

To: Hello Kitty <3

From: Mr. Horse Elephant <3

What r u doing?

 

Nothing, what about you?

 

I just woke up ^^

 

It’s almost noon…lazy

 

Any plans?

 

Nope. Everyone ditched me :(

 

You have me ;)

 

-_-

 

Yah!

 

Just kidding ^^

 

I have a favor to ask

 

I’m all ears

 

I want to see you draw

 

 

I want 2 watch u draw something

 

Umm…okay?

 

Good. Let’s meet up at the lake in 2 hours

 

Kk

 

<3

 

<3

 

 

“He’s so weird.” I mumbled to myself while sitting back up.

I got up and walked back up to my room and collected my things. I grabbed my backpack and threw my sketch pad in, along with my pencils and color pencils. I found my magic eraser and dumped it in as well. I saw my earphones on the nightstand, and put them in as well. I found my wallet and pit it in as well. You never know when you might need your wallet. Slipping my phone into my back pocket, I walked downstairs..

I took my time wandering into the kitchen and tapped my index finger on the counter.

“Should I bring a few snacks?” I asked aloud.

“I should.” I said answering myself.

I opened the frige and saw we had some fruit, so I put them in a few containers, and neatly placed it in my back pack. I grabbed a few water bottles and put them in too.

I turned to look at the clock and saw it only had been half an hour since we scheduled to meet so I decided to get there and look for some inspiration.

“Wow, it’s heavy.” I said while slipping on my backpack to walk out the front door.

Once I locked the door, I turned around and saw the sun shining brightly at me. 

I took out my earphones, and looked for a song in my phone. I need something to match that shining sun.

“Duh. SHINee!” I said to myself. That’s the obvious choice. They are shining SHINee.

I scrolled down my library under SHINee and chose a song I haven’t heard in a while. Alarm Clock.

Once I made it to the lake, I was shocked. The seasons are finally changing causing the trees to change color, and it gives off a whole new aura.

I saw down on the grass near a patch of daisies, and pulled out my sketchbook and started to doodle.

 

 

Taecyeon POV

I got up from bed and calmly walked in to the bathroom to do my business. Once I finished, I changed quickly to meet up with my baby girl.

Grabbing my cell phone and wallet, I left the house towards the lake. Walking around, I thought I spotted someone. Looking back again, there was no one there. *beep beep*

 

Where are you? Hurry.

 

Walking a bit more, I spotted her in the middle of a patch of flowers hovered over her sketch book.

“Hey stranger.” I said catching her attention.

“Stranger? I think I’m more than a stranger?”

Smiling at her cuteness, I sat down next to her. “How’s the sketch going?”

“Pretty good. I just need to fix a few more details, and it’ll be done.” She answered full of smiles.

“Why are you so happy?”

“I have an extra sketch to put in my portfolio.” She said happily. “So … why do you want to see me draw? It’s sounds a bit creepy.”

“No reason. I’m just curious.” I answered hoping not to reveal the real reason.

“Alright then…I have a better idea!”

“What?”

“You’ll be the subject?”

“Huh.”

“I’ll draw you. You want to see me draw. What better way than for me to draw you? It’s perfect! Plus, you look natural right now.”

“Alright.”

“YAY!”

 

 

 

Author POV

Time passed and both of them enjoyed their little time together. They had a few problems along the way. Taecyeon would always get distracted at the wildlife, while Jenny would try to keep him still.

“Oppa! Stay still!” she yelled finally raising her voice from frustration.

“Are you mad?” he asked playfully. “YES!”

“Sorry, I’ll stay still.”

“You better, or else.” She threatened looking ever so serious.

“Or else what?” he asked not taking her seriously.

“I won’t talk to you for a whole week. That includes not even acknowledging you presence in the room.”

Taken aback by her serious threat, he forced himself to sit still. “Good boy.”

 

*click click*

 

Someone far across the lake was taking pictures of the loving couple.

 

 

 

Later that day…

 

“Why can’t I keep the drawing? It’s of my face!” whined Taec for the millionth time.

“NO! It’s one of my best portraits! It’ll be used in my portfolio!”

“Why?”

“Because, I’m the artist!”

“Well I’m the subject! Don’t I have a say in this?”

“No.” she said stuffing the drawing into her backpack and picking up her pencils and chalks.

“Then can I ask for another appointment so I can keep what I want?”

“It depends. If it comes out just as great, I’ll have to keep it.”

“So you’re saying that if it’s bad I can keep it?”

“Yes.”

“You are a mean girlfriend.”

“No I’m not.”

“Yes you are.” He said pouting.

She leaned forward a gave him a sweet peck of a kiss. “Am I mean now?”

“Yes. I need more kisses!”

Laughing at his stupidity, she gave in. Holding his face, she kissed his nose, both cheeks, forehead, and finally the lips.

 


 

“Oppa, I’m tired. Why did we walk to the movies? You have a car.”

“I wanted to enjoy a nice date with you. Lots of couple take walks together.”

“But I like your car. My feet don’t hurt when I’m in it.”

Bending down on the sidewalk, he spoke. “Get on.”

“Really?” she asked completely eager.

“Yes, now hurry up.”

Hopping gently onto his back, she wrapped her arms around his neck while he held onto her legs.

“You smell good.”

“You always say that.” he said laughing.

“Because you do. Can you buy me your cologne?”

“No. I don’t want you smelling like a guy. I like your perfume.”

“Should I buy a bottle for you?”

“No. I don’t want to smell like a girl.”

“I think that scent would match you.” She muttered playfully.

They stayed in silence for a while just enjoying each other’s warmth.

“Oppa…”

“Hmm.”

“Have you ever been in love?” she asked carefully trying not to freak him out.

“I have.”

“With Tiffany?"

“Yeah.”

“How does it feel?”

“Why do you ask?” he said catching on her questions.

Feeling comfortable enough, she decided to confess…

“…lately I’ve been wondering If I love you. I don’t know. I asked Victoria unnie, but I don’t know.”

“Hmm.”

“And this morning, Ashley said that I’m in love with you. But I seriously don’t know.”

“Do you want to love me?” he asked expectant.

“Yes. I do. But I don’t know when I know if I’m in love. Like how do you know if you are staring to know to end up knowing that you’re in love?”

“What?” he asked completely confused by her overly complicated question.

“How do you know when you’re in love?”

“For me, I start to picture my life with this person. In this case, with you.”

“And have you? Pictures your life with me?”

“I have.”

“…..”

“…..”

“So that means that you love me?”

Carefully dropping her back on her feet, her turned to look her in the eyes. Holding both of her hands, he spoke.

“Know one thing……”

“….I’ve been in love with you since day one when you spotted me at the lake. And every day since then, I fallen more and more in love with you.”

Completely shocked by his sudden confession, she froze.

“I love you.”

“I love you too.” She said back finally feeling it.

Smiling overjoyed, he cupped her cheeks, and gave her a loving kiss that can move a nation's heart.

 

 

I love you, they both thought.

 

 

 

 

 


 

S

Heys lovely readers,

Sorry for  the long wait. *bows*

I've been so busy with school and dance.

I hope you liked this really cute chapter.

I felt all fluffy writing it.

Remember to comment and subscribe.

And UPVOTE if you want!

I'll update soon...

 

Love you all

Author-nim

<3