You're Mine

Love IS Legal

 

Monday 7:00 AM

Finally it's Monday. The beach was awesome. Umma is still working to convince appa with me and Taecyeon oppa dating. Let's pray for a miracle. I told Ashley to wake up early because I wanna tell her about me and Taec. I wonder how she'll react? I also wonder how her date went.

 

I got up from my bed, and checked my phone for any messages. The second I unlocked the screen, I got a message from him.

 

To: Hello Kitty <3

From: Mr. Horse Elephant <3

Good morning cutie ^^ Did u dream of muah??? See u @ skool later

 

I decided to reply.

 

To: Mr. Horse Elephant <3

From: Hello Kitty <3

Mornin...I dreamed of cookies ^^ See u later ;)

 

I put away my phone and went to do my morning routine. Once I finished my shower and washing my hair, I put on a robe and walked to my closet.

 

I have to dress nice today....you know what they say, dress to impres.

 

After about 15 minutes I finally setteled on my outfit. I chose a cream lace skirt and a loose brown floral blouse with a cute necklace. I paired it with my white cute oxfords.

 

I decided to blow dry my hair and leave it loose. I quickly put on a bit of eye liner and mascara and grabbed my backpack.

 

I quickly made my way downstairs, it's about 7:45 AM. I saw umma flipping some pancakes...badly.

 

"Umma? Do you need help?" I asked her.

 

"Neh. I was hoping you would ask." she said giggling.

 

I took over the pancakes and made enough for all 4 of us. Victoria knows that umma gave permission, but she's still on appa's side. So it's two against two in this household.

 

I sat down at the breakfast nook and heard appa coming down the stairs. He walked into the kitchen and quickly sat next to me. Umma served him his breakfast and began eating. I was already done, so I took this opportunity.

 

"Appa." I called.

 

"Hmmm." he answered with his mouth full of pancake.

 

"Have you thought about me and Taecyeon oppa?" I asked him using aegyo.

 

Appa looked at me and swallowed. "Ani. I have more important things to think about other than this."

 

"Appa." I whined. Gosh, why is this person so hard to convince?

 

"Choi Jang Mi! I've had enough of this, we'll talk when I get home."

 

I sighed in defeat. Appa got up and gave umma a quick peck before he left to work.

 

"Umma." I whined.

 

"Ara baby girl........How bad do you want to date Taecyeon."

 

"Really really bad. More than when I wanted to go to Art Camp." I had wanted Art Camp last summer but my parents said no because they preferred dragging me to work with them. I wanted it so bad, I purposely almost ruined a business deal....Almost.

 

"That bad?" she asked me.

 

"Yes umma. That bad."

 

"Okay, here's the plan. Tonight you sleepover Ashley's house."

 

"But why?" If I knew the answer before, I wouldn't have asked.

 

"I'll be using the same technique I used to get my new car.......alone time."

 

"Ewwwwwwwww!!!"

 

She started thinking while looking up. She's probably reminicing.

 

"Okay, I'll pack a bag and ask Ash later."

 

I quickly packed an overnight bag and rushed to meet Ashley.

 

"Hey girly!" she shouted

 

"Hey~"

 

"So what's the news?"

 

"I'll tell you tonight."

 

"Tonight?" she asked confused.

 

"Yeah, can I sleepover?"

 

"Yeah sure. But what's the news??"

 

"I said I'll tell you tonight. Anyway, how was your date?"

 

"Amazing!" She started telling me details. They went to an amusement park. She told me he won her lots of prizes and they shared their first kiss on the ferris wheel. By the way she described it, it was so sweet.

 

We made it to school with about half an hour to spare.

 

"Ash, meet me in the library. I'm gonna put my bag in my locker." She nodded and left to the library.

 

I walked to my locker and put away my overnight bag. Might as well get my books for first period. I switched the books and closed my locker.

 

*beep*

 

To: Hello Kitty <3

From: Mr. Horse Elephant <3

Turn around...

 

Turn around??? I turned around and saw him.

 

How does he keep getting more handsome?

 

"What are you doing here so early?" I asked him.

 

"What else? I came to see you." he said while walking towards me.

 

I blushed at what he said. Gosh he always makes me blush.

 

"I love it when you blush." he said while pinching my cheeks.

 

"Has your dad said anything?" he asked.

 

"Nope. He said that we'll talk later today. But, I talked with umma and she's gonna set the trap tonight."

 

He looked at me confused, "What do you mean by that?"

 

"Alone time."

 

"Oh."

 

"Yeah, so I'm sleeping over Ash's house tonight."

 

"You do know you can always sleepover my house." he said teasingly.

 

"Ummm....no."

 

"Haha, I'm just kidding.....I missed you."

 

"We saw each other two days ago."

 

"Two days too much."

 

"Awe, how can I make it up to you?"

 

"Ppo ppo." he said pointing to his lips.

 

He thinks he can ask for kisses anytime now huh? He's gonna have to earn my kisses.

 

He stood there with his lips all puckered up. I just turned around quietly and slowly backed away.

 

"I'm waiting~~" he said with his eyes still closed.

 

"You look like an idiot!" I shouted when I was at the end of the hallway.

 

He opened his eyes, and noticed the position he's in.

 

He looked at me clearly pissed off.

 

"Why did you do that?" he asked with a really really deep voice.

 

"You need to earn my kisses."

 

"Oh really. I haven't earned them yet?"

 

"Nope."

 

"Then what was that at the beach?"

 

"Your one and only exception."

 

"You're really gonna be like this?"

 

"Yes."

 

"Arraseo, I'll earn them."

 

"Good...I gotta go. I left Ash at the library."

 

"Okay, but before you go..." he cupped my cheeks and kissed my forehead.

 

"Now you can leave."

 

I turned and walked away. My heart is fluttering like crazy.

 

---Lunch---

 

Author POV

Taecyeon and Jenny are at the library having lunch. Ashley is with Luke in the main cafeteria.

 

"How were your classes?" he asked the bookworm.

 

The bookworm looked up from her book to answer. "Fine."

 

"Anything new?" he asked again trying to make conversation.

 

"Nope." she answered.

 

"Did anyone bother you?"

 

"Not really."

 

"Are you gonna give me short answers." He was really irritated that she pays more attention to a book than him.

 

"Yes." That was the final draw.

 

"Jenny!" She looked up at him confused.

 

"Pay attention to me!" he whined trying to use aegyo.

 

"Fine. Come here." she said patting to the seat next to her. He happily got up from his previous seat and sat next to her.

 

"You are really annoying." she said.

 

"I'm sorry, I can't help it. I want your attention."

 

"Alright, *closes book* You have my attention, what is it?" she asked him.

 

"Hi."

 

"You gotta be kidding me. You're horrible." she said quite annoyed.

 

He was about to say something when her phone stopped him.

 

She took out her phone and saw it was a text from her mom.

 

From: Umma

To: Baby girl

Baby girl!! ur appa said yes!!! but he wants to have a "talk" with him later

 

"KYA!!!!!!!" she screamed full of excitement

.

 

"Shhhhhhh" he said while covering . "What's wrong?"

 

She knew that if she spoke she knew that she would start screaming again, so she handed him her phone.

 

He read the text and immediately got a dorky smile.

 

"Well, now that we have permission...would you, Jenny, like to go on a date with me?" hr asked.

 

"Absolutely yes." she said and gave him a peck on the cheek.

 

He instantly froze when her lips came in contact with his right cheek. What has she done to me? I feel like my heart is about to explode. With just a simple kiss on the cheek she makes me like this.

 

"Yoohoo, hello? Anyone home?" she asked waving her hands in front of him.

 

"Uh, yeah. Sorry. I can never get use to you kissing me on the cheek." he said embarassed.

 

"Well get use to it. 'Cause that's all you're gonna get for a while."

 

"I'm okay with that."

 

*bell rings*

 

"I'll walk you to class." he said while getting up.

 

"What?" she asked with worry-filled eyes.

 

"Don't worry, I'm here with you. I won't let anyone hurt you. *holds her cheeks* I promise."

 

She nodded and picked up her stuff. They left the library and already the hallways are filled with people.

 

 

 

 

Jenny POV

OMG Ottokhe? What do I do? I know I said I'd be fine, but I'm still nervous. The senior class don't really pay attention to freshman. The juniors could care less. Only a few sophmores know of my existence in school, but they avoid me. And the freshman class, let's just say that they're the ones responsible for the bullying. They mostly know me as the really REALLY shy girl. But they won't know me as that for much longer.

 

As we were exiting the library, some people noticed, but didn't pay much attention. But once we made it to the main hallway, it was as if you were in a haunted house. All the whispers I would normally hear were, Gosh, why doesn't she talk, OMG she's so ugly, She should fall of a cliff, and so on.

 

Now the whispers are, What the hell is she doing with him?, Does he know her? She's so out of his league, even for friends.

 

"Don't listen to them." he whispered in my ear. I nodded my head.

 

We continued to make my way to my class. After a while I felt him grab my hand.

 

Oh no! What's gonna happen?

 

"Everything's gonna be fine." he whispered to me.

 

"Can you read my brain?" I whisped to him.

 

"Yes."

 

We stayed in silent as he guided me to my class. When we got there I was gonna hurry up and sit down and pray to God nothing bad happens. But those weren't his plans. Instead he did the unthinkable.

 

He forcefully kisses me in front of the whole student body.

 

 

Bad thing was that Tiffany and Jessica happened to pass by. Also, Ashley, Victoria, Nichkhun, and Brittany were at least 10 steps away from us.

 

But that's not the worst part, I obviously melt into the kiss. Like I said before, I'm addicted to his kisses. He starts to ask for an entrance. Obviously, he was so into it, he forgot we're in front of the whole student body. I didn't let him. I wanted the kiss to stop but I didn't want to pull away first, so I pinched his arm lightly.

 

He pulled away and I finally got to breathe. He looked.around and saw everybody with their jaws on the floor.

 

He chuckled lightly and I blushed. He pulled me into his chest to hide my pink cheeks. He whispered into my ear.

 

"Now everyone knows you're mine."

 

*bell rings*

 

Everyone finally woke up from their trance, and they rushed off to their classes. I saw Khuntoria and they were smiling and walked away. I looked at Ashley and she has a smirk planted on her face but I know I have a lot of explaining to do tonight. I then turned to Jessica, she was genuinely smiling. But, Tiffany wasn't. She was totally pissed off.

 

She started to walk towards us but Taecyeon oppa pushed me into my class so hard I almost fell. Luckily I was able to keep my balance. I turned around and saw him waving and closing the door.

 

I turned around and all eyes were on me. The boys looked at me as if I was a piece of meat. And the girls, looked like I had stolen their mascara. They looked at me with a deadly stares. I quickly became uncomfortable and fidgeted a bit before I walked tp the back of the class to my seat.

 

The teacher hadn't gotten there, probably still in the teacher's lounge. So, everyone was still watching me. I would look up and you would think they'd turn away, Nope. Not in my case. They continued staring right at me.

 

I decided to look down and doodle in my sketchbook. As I was sketching I heard whispers. Dude, if she's Taec's girl, she probably has a banging body...I can't beleive it, who does she think she is stealing him from us....They actually look cute together.

 

I knew the owner of the voice who made the nice comment. It's Chloe. She's in my art class too. I looked up at her and smiled at little. She saw me and smiled too while giving me two thumbs up.

 

Sadly that was the only nice comment. All the others are just not worth repeating.

 

The teacher eventually came to class and we started with the lesson.

 

 

Taecyeon POV

I turned around and saw Tiffany. I have no time to deal with her. I shoved her out of my way, and walked passed her.

 

"Hey Jessica."

 

"Hey."

 

I rushed to my classroom but I was already late.

 

"Thank you for joining our class Mr. Ok"

 

I quickly sat in my seat next to Mark and Khun.

 

We started with the lesson and I actually payed attention. I usually wouldn't. I would joke around, pass notes, or text Jenny. But when I would text her she would scold me telling me to focus. Plus, she would get mad. So, now I actually pay attention. Jenny is happy that I'm doing better.

 

I was in the middle of writing down notes when I got a note from Mark. He's in the football team with me.

 

Dude, that girl, you're dating her 'cause she has a good body right?

 

Why would they think that? Can't they see past those cute Hello Kitty glasses? It's not much of a difference. She still looks pretty with glasses. Can't they see her beauty?

 

NO!

 

Plain and simple. I'm not dating her because of her body. I just forcefully kissed her. I won't hear the end of her scolding later. But it was worth it I knew she would eventually give in to the kiss. She's addicted to my kisses.

 

I continued writing notes when I got a note from Khun.

 

What was that earlier? I didn't know your relationship was at that level.

 

It was a kiss. Yes we're at that level, I still have limitations.

 

Limitations??

 

I'm not allowed to kiss her. I'll be getting scolded later.

 

Haha good luck. I'm happy for you guys.

 

Glad I at least have a few people who actually support us. I crumbled up the paper and focused back on my notes.

 

 

Tiffany POV

I can't beleive he kissed that witch. What exactly is their "relationship"? Does he pity her? Is she forcing him?........Does he actually like her more than me? NO! SHE CAN'T! HE'S MINE!

 

"Ms. Hill, may I go to the bathroom?" I asked that boring teacher. She nodded her head and left the classroom.

 

I quickly made my way to the bathroom and texted Sica to meet me.

 

After 5 minutes she finally showed up.

 

"What is it?" she asked me a bit annoyed. WTF? Why is she annoyed with me?

 

"Taecyeon."

 

"Gosh, Tiffany. He's clearly moved on and so should you. There's tons of other guys that would love to go out with you."

 

"I don't want someone else. I WANT HIM."

 

"He already has Jenny. What are you gonna do? Break them up?"

 

"That's exactly what I'll do."

 

"And how are you gonna do that?"

 

"He's already 19, she's only 15. If I manage to find evidence I can threaten him."

 

"Threaten him? There's nothing against with them dating."

 

"Yes, but, it is illegal for someone who is 18 or older to sleep with someone underage."

 

"But Jenny is a religious person. She would never sleep with a guy before marriage."

 

"Who said they really need to sleep together?"

 

"Fany, whatever you're planning count me out."

 

"Why? Is it because you're friends with Taecyeon?"

 

"No."

 

"Then what is it?" What the hell? She always helps me with my schemes. Why not now?

 

"I don't want to be responsible for ruining a relationship, or sending someone to jail."

 

"Whatever I'll do it myself. But if I go down, I'm bringing you with me."

 

"What? Why?"

 

"Because you know about my plan."

 

"Aish."

 

"By the way, how do you know so much about Jenny Choi?" I asked. That's odd. I never knew she is a religious person.

 

"Um...I have her for art...we chatted a bit."

 

"Well don't. She's the enemy. No talking with the enemy."

 

With that I left her there in the bathroom.

 

Ok Taecyeon, YOU'RE MINE, only mine.

 


 

 

Hey readers,

Here's another chappie.

Hope you enjoyed it.

I probably won't be able to update for a while

because my laptop is having problems.

But that doesn't mean I'll stop the story.

I'll continue it and once my laptop is fixed,

I'll do a DOUBLE UPDATE becaue you

guys deserve it after all the waiting.

Anyways,

Remember to comment and subscribe.

Love you

<3