Kiss From an Angel

Love IS Legal

Thursday 5:00PM

Author POV

Just as Taecyeon had asked, Jenny ate lunch with him. But by eating lunch with him caused trouble to go away, at the end of the day, trouble always came.

“Why won’t you tell me what that girl Tiffany said.” Ashley whined.

“Why do you even wanna know?”

“Because, she looked really pissed off and I don’t want you to get hurt.”

“No. Everything is fine. It was just a misunderstanding.”

“Fine, but I’m telling Taec that she’s bothering us.”

“NO!......I mean, she’s not bothering you, it’s just me.”

“Exactly, he’d be even more worried.”

“Ash, please don’t tell him. I don’t want him to worry.”

“Fine. But I will figure out what she’s saying.”

“Yeah, and how are you gonna do that? You can’t speak Korean. All you know are a few words and phrases.”

“You don’t worry about that. Just from now on let’s try and stay out of her way.”

“I’ll try.”

Both girls continued reading magazines.

But what they didn’t know was that Victoria was outside the door listening to everything.

 

 

Victoria POV

I can’t believe that B*tch even dared to walk up to Jenny. Ever since Taec broke up with her, she’s been trying to get him back. But why is she confronting Jenny? I guess I’ll have to keep a close eye to her from now on. Tiffany is ruthless. She’ll do anything to get what she wants. In this case, it’s Taecyeon. But why is she wasting her time confronting Jenny. She hasn’t done anything to her. I think I’ll talk Khun later and see what he suggests. May not be the best idea telling him what’s going on, but I have no other choice.

 

 

Jenny POV

“Ash, what are you reading?”

“Nothing really, just some mumbo jumbo.”

“What do you mean?” I ask. What could she be reading?

“Oh you know, like random ways to tell if a guy likes you.” WTF?

“Why are you reading that? Blake already likes you.”

“I know that. But, I wanna know how much he likes me.”

“Oh………By the way, isn’t you date tomorrow?”

“Oh yeah, I forgot.”

“Why would you do that???” I asked completely shocked. I mean c’mon he’s a total cutie.

“Sorry……..I just don’t know.”

“What do you mean?”

“I caught him flirting with Brittany in 3rd period.”

“With Brittany? OMG, I totally hate him.”

“Me too.” She said while pouting.

“And to think, I thought he was totally smitten you.” Blake = JERK

“I know right.”

“So are you gonna go on the date?”

“Probably not. Guess I won’t be needing you sandals.”

“That’s a bummer. We wasted time coming up with that outfit.”

“I know. But oh well, guess he’s not the ‘ONE’”

“Haha”

“Well, I better get going girly.”

“Okay, so you wanna do something tomorrow.”

“Like what?”

“Where were you supposed to be going with Blake?”

“Ice skating.” I have an idea.

“Okay, here’s what you’re gonna do. Cancel on him.  And we’ll go tomorrow and show him what he’s missing.”

“I have a better idea that canceling on him……….I’m not gonna cancel and leave before he even gets to my house.”

“You’re evil…………….But for this occasion, our evil skills will be needed.”

“Haha okay, so I’ll go.”

“Bye.”

“Bye.”

This is a perfect plan. May be a bit wrong, but hey, no one messes with my Bestie and gets away with it.

 

 

Taecyeon POV

I’m so happy Jenny ate lunch with me. She actually helped me with Chemistry. I asked her why she didn’t skip a grade if she’s smart enough. She told me if she did, it will add more name calling so she decided not to.

It’s so weird. I’ve never seen anyone call her names in public. If I ever see anyone call her a name, or lay a finger on my girl, they better watch out.

I wonder what she’s doing tomorrow. I wanna hang out with her.

*knock knock*

“Yeah?”

“Yo, what are you doing tomorrow?” Khun asked me.

“Nothing. Why?”

“Victoria wants to go ice skating.”

“Okay, what does that have to do with me?”

“Well, a bunch of us are going and we need one more person to get the group discount.”

“Okay sure. I’ll go.”

“Thanks man. I owe you one.”

Ice skating……….I wonder if Jenny can ice skate. Maybe I should invite her. But wait, that would seem like a dat. But wait, a bunch of us are going so it won’t seem all bad. But Jenny doesn’t talk with my friends. She would feel out of place and awkward. AISH I don’t know what to do. I guess I’ll be going solo to the ice rink.

 

 

Friday 12:00 PM (noon)

Author POV

Jenny was in the library looking at the books. She was supposed to meet up with Ashley to have lunch but she had to speak with a teacher. And she was gonna go, but then realized it would just be her and Taecyeon today. Nichkhun was retaking a quiz and Victoria was at a cheer meeting.

*phone rings*

“Hello?”

“Where are you?”

“The library.”

“Why? I told you no more eating in the library.”

“I’m not. There’s  a new shipment of the mystery books and I’m checking it out.”

“You’re such a bookworm.”

“I know. Come her please. I need you.”

“Okay I’m on my way.”

Not even 5 minutes passed and Taecyeon showed up in the library. He was breathing heavily and had a bit of sweat on his forehead. He looked around and quickly spotted Jenny’s Hello Kitty backpack.

“Hey.” He said out of breath.

“Oh good you came. Here” she said handing him a bunch of book.

“So THIS is why you needed me?”

“Yup. You’re strong and you can carry a lot of things.”

“Fine. You just choose books and I’ll carry them.”

With that Jenny roamed the isles quietly while Taecyeon held the books she chose.

“How’s Daisy?”

“She’s good. But, I think she misses you.”

“I miss her too.”

“We should take her to the dog park. I think she would like it.”

“Yeah, we should…..How many books do I have so far?”

“Like 100.”

“Woah, let’s site so I can choose a few books.”

“Okay.”

They made their way to an empty table and sat down.

 

 

Taecyeon POV

When I sat down, I saw Jenny with a shocked face.

“I wish there was no limit of how many books I can check out.”

She sat down and looked at a few books. I had nothing better to do, so I grabbed a book and started reading too.

The book I got was really boring. So I put back on the pile. I watched her as she narrowed down all the books she got to only 3.

“What are you doing Friday night?” I asked her out of the blue.

“Nothing really. I’m helping Ashley with guy problems.”

“Guy problems?”

“Yup. She got asked out a couple day ago, but she saw the guy flirting with Brittany Miller yesterday so we’re gonna mess with him.”

“Oh.”

I continued watching her as she read. It’s so quiet and peaceful it would irritate her if someone makes noise. That’s when it hit me. I reached into my pocket and started to chew on gum.

Whenever I pop a bubble she would flinch. HAHA she’s irritated. I kept on popping bubbles and she would always flinch. Even her eye started to twitch. HAHA she must be REALLY irritated.

She finally looked up and looked at me. “Can you please stop?” she asked in between her teeth.

I just took the opportunity that she’s looking at me and popped another bubble.

She got up and grabbed her backpack and walked away. CRAP

I chased after her and finally caught up with her in front of her locker. She was putting notebooks away. I just leaned on the other locker and waited for her to speak.

“You’re mean.” She said pouting in the cutest way.

“I’m sorry. It was just so funny watching flinch.”

“Really?”

“Yes, you were all like.” Then I started to reenact her flinching and I started laughing.

“That’s not funny.” She said and she playfully slapped my arm.

“OPPA!!!” Oh God, not her again.

 

 

Author POV

Both Taecyeon and Jenny turned around and saw Tiffany walking towards them.

“Where’s Jessica?” Taec asked.

“She’s sick. Why do you care?”

“I care because she’s my lab partner.”

“What!?! She didn’t even tell me.”

“Whatever, bye.” He said trying to make her leave.

Jenny was standing behind Taecyeon hoping Tiffany wouldn’t notice. But sadly, the witch did notice.

“You! What are you doing?”

“Um…I….was.” she stammered nervously.

“I was with her at the library.” Taec said smoothly.

“You were with her?!? I thought I told you to stay away from him.”

“Umm…”

“You told her to what!?!”

“This keeps getting in the way.” Fany said.

“Don’t ever call her that.” He said with an annoyed face.

“Well what should I call her then? ? Geek? Nerd? Low-life?”

“I hate hitting girls, but if you don’t stop, I’ll hurt you.”

“Like you’ll ever lay a finger on me.”

“Leave!”

“Okay, bye babe.” She said happily and skipped away.

Taecyeon turned around and saw Jenny sitting on the floor in tears.

He bent down and sat next to her and tried to wipe away her tears. But they kept flowing nonstop.

*bell rings*

He got up and carried her bridal style all the way to his car. She was still crying on his shoulder. He gently sat her down on the hood of his car.

She didn’t look up as the tears poured down.

“Shhhh. Don’t cry.” He comforted her for a while until she was only left sniffling.

“Look at me.” She stayed looking down. He reached for her chin and raised her face so she would look at him.

“I don’t want to see those pretty eyes full of tears okay.” She nodded her head and dropped her head down.

Once again he lifted her chin and stared deeply into her eyes.

“Can you take me home?”

“Anything for you.”

“I can’t feel my legs.” She said softly.

He let out a small laugh and extended his arms. He picked her up and she hugged him while he walked around the car.

He sat her down in the car and sat down in the driver’s seat. He started to drive and as he drove he noticed she was squeezing her hands tightly.

He reached for one of her hands and held it as he drove. She had a confused face but he gave he a reassuring squeeze and she smiled. After a little while his grip loosened but she squeezes his hand naturally.

Her action had made him smile instantly.

 

 

 

Jenny POV

I can’t believe I’m holding his hand. It’s so warm. Whenever I’m with him I feel safe……..By any chance is he my guardian angel???

I hope he is. I want to be with him all the time like this. But even if we were to do that, we couldn’t. He’s already 19. And it’s seems illegal. I guess I’ll have to keep this memory forever.

 

 

Author  POV

Slowly, Jenny drifted off to sleep and Taecyeon noticed when her grip loosened.

He looked at her a smiled to himself.

I’m always smiling when I’m with you, he thought to himself.

After a few minutes he parked his car in his driveway. He let go of her hand and instantly regretted it.

He walked around his car and opened the door. He saw how cute she looked sleeping and took a photo of her.

“Kyeopta.” He said to himself. He saved it as his wallpaper.

He picked he carried her the say way before. She instantly woke up but she wrapped her legs around his waist and wrapped her arms around his neck. He carried her like that all the way up to her door.

“Umm Jenny…your keys.”

“Betty should be home. She’s the cleaning lady.”

He knocked on the door and a short lady in her 50’s opened the door.

“Hello, Jenny doesn’t feel good and asked me to take her home.”

“Okay sir. I’ll make some soup for her. You can take her up to her room.”

He carried her up the stairs and spoke. “How come she let me in?”

“Umma and appa showed her pictures of you guys so she won’t freak out if she ever saw you in the house.” She said sleepily.

“You do know you can walk.” He stated.

“You work out, why are you whining?”

“I’m just saying.”

“………………………………………………………………………………………I like your cologne.”

“Haha I like it too.”

He opened the door to her room and layed her gently on the bed. She instaly curled up and closed her eyes.

He stayed sitting down on her desk chair just watching her. When he knew for sure she was asleep he took off her shoes and undid her braids so she would be more comfortable.

He sat down next to her and caressed her cheek. I wish I could always be with you like this.

*knock knock*

“Excuse me, the soup is ready.”

“Thank you.”

“Let me say one thing, it’s good to see Ms. Jenny opening up to people.” With that Betty walked away and left Taecyeon to his thoughts.

 

 

Taecyeon POV

I’m glad that she’s making an effort. I just wish I could be open with you about my feelings. But if I do, people will think the wrong way and I don’t want that. I want people to look at us and think, Wow, they’re both perfect for each other. Not, Their relationship is wrong. He’s 19 and she’s 15, it’s not right.

If only you were a little bit older it would be much easier.

I watched as she tossed and turned. The soup will get cold. I leaned forward and shook her gently.

“Jenny, please wake up.”

“No.” she said in her pillow.

“C’mon you have to eat.”

“I’m too lazy to eat.”

“I’ll feed you.”

“Okay.”

She stood up and her hair is a mess. “Can you pass me a ponytail.”

“Here.” I handed her a ponytail and she put her hair up in a bun.

I got the soup and sat down next to her.

“Ahhhhh”

She opened slowly and I fed her. After 20 minutes she finished the soup.

“I’m full.”

“Haha. Lay down and sleep.”

She lied back down and closed her eyes. I stood up to leave but she topped me. She held my wrist.

“Stay until I fall asleep.”

I nodded and sat back down. She curled up into a ball and I wrapped her with the blanket.

After about 15 minutes of playing with her bangs I heard heavy breathing. I was about to get up and leave but I turned to look at her.

I leaned in closer and kissed her forehead. Her eyes shot open. CRAP.

 


Author POV

They stayed there staring at each other.

“I’ll get going.” He said quickly walking out of her room.

She stood up and ran after him. She finally caught up to him at the front door.

“WAIT!” Immediately he froze in his spot.

“Taecyeon *stands in front of him* Do you like me?” she asks.

"Do you want me to be truthful?" he asked her.

She nodded her head slowly and he opened his mouth to answer. "I....... .like you."

She instantly smiled. "What about you? Do you.......like me?" he asked getting closer to her.

"I like you too." she said softly while blushing and looking down at her bare toes.

They stayed silent for a while letting the new discovery sink in.

"I better get going. I'll text you later." he said while backing away to leave.

She didn't want him to leave just like that. So she gathered up all the courage she had, and held his wrist. He stopped in his tracks and turned around. He looked down at her wrist and thpught to himself, Looks like the tables have turned.

"Before you go....She stood up on her tip toes.

And kissed his cheek ever so lightly. Like a feather caressing your cheek. In his mind, Like a kiss from an angel.

 


Hey readers,

here's an update for you.

Thank you my lovely subscribers.

I love you.

-J