Two Girls

Love IS Legal

Wednesday 7:45 AM

Taecyeon POV

*ring ring*

I heard my alarm ringing and I shut it off. I woke up about half an hour ago, and I’ve just been laying down on my bed. Jenny comes back today. I watched the premier and she looked amazing. The press kept asking her brother who she was. He answered honestly saying that she’s his little sister. Everyone was shocked, they said the last time they saw her was at his first movie premier and she was about eight or nine.

I can’t wait to see her. It was so……so…….annoying yesterday. Tiffany and her little minion Jessica were following me around like crazy. Tiffany kept on trying to be next to me at all times. Can’t that girl understand that I don’t want to see her? She was so annoying. I thought since I didn’t see her the first week, she wouldn’t come back. Sadly, that didn’t happen.

Forget about Tiffany, and think about Jenny. Her hair……..her nose……..her hands……..her laugh………her eye smile………her smile……….her lips. Oh God, those lips. They’re so tempting but I have to control myself. I don’t want her to be scared of me. I want her to want me. I want to be the one there for her. I’ve admired her from afar for too long. It’s time I see if she has feeling for me. I hope so.

I got up from my bed and got into the shower. After I was done with my routine I went out to choose what to wear. I have to wear something that would get her attention, but not to attract attention from anyone else; preferably Tiffany.

*knock knock*

“Come in.”

“Yo, man, what’s taking so long?” Khun asked me.

“What do you mean?”

“It’s 8:10 and you’re still not dressed.”

“Oh that, I guess I can’t figure out what to wear today?”

“When did you start to care on what you wear?.................Oh now I understand.”

“Understand what?”

“Jenny’s coming back today.”

“Why do you think this is about Jenny?”

“You can’t fool me. You are totally smitten.”

“Smitten? When did you start to use that word?”

“Ironically, Jenny taught it to me. She uses it a lot.”

“Oh.”

“Look man, just put on some clothes, we’re running late.”

I settled on a brown t-shirt, jeans, and a black jacket.

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed an apple and rushed out. I didn’t see Jenny out so she probably left with Ashley. I hopped in my car and drove away.

 

Jenny POV

The premier was AMAZING. The press was curious about me but Siwon oppa answered most of the question. He was great in the movie. I’m glad I went. Me and oppa had some bonding time and I got to meet the members from Super Junior. It was so much fun. Oppa treated me to lunch, an appointment at a salon, and lots of shopping. I bought stuff for Victoria and stuff for Ashley.

I hope Ash likes my new hairstyle. It’s different. I died my hair for the first time, so it was emotional for me. I mean, you can’t blame me, I loved my hair. But oppa said it would be good to try something new. And eventually it’ll fade out so it’s fine.

I wouldn’t have time to go home so oppa dropped me off pretty early. I just finished talking to my teachers and they gave me my missed assignments. I’m in the library working on a few.

*beep*

To: Jen :p

From: Ash :p

Yo, where r u??

To: Ash :p

From: Jen :p

In the library…..I have goodies 4 u

To: Jen :p

From: Ash :p

YAY! Be there in a bit

 

10 minutes later and I saw Ashley walk in.

“Ash!” I whispered-yelled.

“Jen!” she really yelled.

“Shhhhh.” Went the librarian.

“OMG You died your hair.” She said while touching it.

“Yup. You like it?”

“I love it.”

We chatted for a bit and I handed her the stuff I bought. She loved everything. She even changed into a top I got her.

We left the library to put our stuff in the lockers.

I went to my locker and put away any books I didn’t need and grabbed my hello kitty backpack. I checked in the mini mirror and my eyeliner is fine. I grabbed my glasses and put them on. I look adorable.

What can I say? I absolutely love hello kitty.

I closed my locker and saw him.

 

Taecyeon POV

I got to school and parked my car. I rushed in and I didn’t see her. I walked around for a bit but I couldn’t find her.

Then I saw Ashley at her locker.

“Ashley, have you se-”

“Jenny? She’s at her locker.” Wow. How did she know?

“Thanks.”

I walked to her locker and saw her checking herself in a mirror. She looked beautiful. She died her a bit lighter and got a new haircut. She looks amazing.

I walked next to her locker and lazily leaned onto the lockers. I saw her put on her glassed. I guess I know what to get her if she gets mad at me. Lots of Hello Kitty things. She closed her locker and turned to me. Her eyes shocked.

 

 

Author POV

Jenny was shocked because he just appeared out of nowhere. But then her lips form into a tiny smile and that caused him to smile too.

“Morning.” She said sweetly.

“Good morning how was your trip?” he asked her.

“It was good. I did a lot of shopping.” She said.

“And you died your hair.”

“Oh yeah, my brother wanted me to try something new. It’s not a big difference but it’s a difference. I thought it was a bad idea because I liked my natural dark hair. But he convinced that it’s good to do changes. And he also stated that if I didn’t like it I could change it back. I’m still not use to it but it’s growing on me.” She said rambling through because she’s nervous.

“Woah. Breathe.”

“Haha. I tend to ramble a lot.” She said with a small giggle at the end.

“It’s so odd. First I can’t even get you to say one word to me and now look at you. I can’t get you to stop.”

“I thought it was odd too. Because usually I don’t get close to people quickly. I mean it took me months to actually have a conversation with Nickhun. I guess since you know about my past I feel comfortable around you.” she explained.

In his mind, he is extremely happy that she’s comfortable with him.

“Well I’m glad. Hey, can I take your offer on…”

“OPPA!!!!” went a voice.

Taecyeon’s face became really annoyed. “Not again.”

“What? What’s wrong?” Jenny asked him.

“The devil’s mistress has spotted me.” He said while turning around.

Once he did he came face to face with Tiffany and her little follower Jessica.

“What do you want?” he asked her coldly.

“Someone’s in a bad mood.” Tiffany said.

“I always get in a bad mood when you’re around.” He said.

“Good morning oppa.” Said Jessica while smiling.

“Good morning.” He replied to her. He actually doesn’t have a problem with her. He actually came to realize that she’s pretty nice in Chemistry. Unlike Tiffany, Jessica knows when to stop being clingy.

“So you say ‘good morning’ to her and not me?” Tiffany asked offended.

“Because she’s normal.” He said.

“So what are you saying I am?”

“Annoying” He simply stated like it was the obvious answer.

That left Tiffany shocked. But, Jessica on the other hand let out a giggle. She probably realized that her best friend really is annoying.

And with that Tiffany walked away. “Nice one.” Said Jessica before she left to catch up with the annoying girl.

Taecyeon turned back and saw Jenny still standing there awkwardly. She looked up at him.

“Was that your……ex?” she dared to ask.

“Unfortunately…….yes.” he said with a deep sigh while rubbing his forehead.

“It funny…..she’s so pretty and yet she has an ugly personality. I wonder what made her like that?”

“I don’t know either. All I know is that  I thank God I ended things with her when I did.”

“Did you by any chance break up with her on the day I saw you at the lake? You know the day I drew the picture of you.”

“Yeah. That was the day. I never asked you this, but why did you draw me?”

“You looked so sad. It’s hard for me to draw sad people. I just want to go up to them and make them happy but my shyness takes over. So I just draw the person and pray that I get to see that person happy again.”

“Well thank you. Your prayers must’ve helped me get over her quickly.”

“Anytime…..What were you gonna ask me before Tiffany came by?”

“Oh that….I’ve been craving your cooking. Can you cook me something else?”

“Yeah sure. How about today after school? Ashley’s coming over too so I’ll make for both you.”

“That’s fine. Can I bring Khun?”

“Yeah, the more the merrier.” She answered him brightly.

“Perfect. I’ll drive you home after school.”

“No need. Ashley wants me to walk with her.”

“Okay, I don’t want to keep you away from your best friend.”

*bell rings*

“Bye!” she yells quickly while leaving for first period.

Taecyeon watched her leave and the second she left his sight he immediately through a fist in the air.

“YES…..she feels comfortable around me. If things keep progressing the way they are, I think I’ll be able to confess to her.” He said to himself.

 

 

Jenny POV

This is so weird. Why is it that I’m so comfortable with him? Why is it so easy to talk to him? How come I deliberately offered to cook for him? Why am not shy around him? What has he done to me to make me like this? I’m contradicting myself. I’m supposed to be shy around strangers. But why am I not shy around him? I’ve only started “talking” to him for a little over a week now. How can this be happening? Something has unbalances the universe, because normally I’m not like this.

 

 

Ashley POV

Haha. Taecyeon has it bad. He makes it so obvious. How can Jenny not tell that he likes her? Well, I didn’t even know until Nichkhun blurted it out yesterday. He made me and Victoria promise on our lives that we wouldn’t say anything. But how can I do that? The one guy Jenny likes, and I mean really like, happens to like her back and I can’t say anything. It’s so funny to see him like that. Taecyeon’s face seemed so worried. He must’ve missed her yesterday.

 

This girl doesn’t even bother to tell me she’s going away ‘til she’s on the plane. That’s what I hate. She forgets to tell you the important things. Like, she didn’t even tell me that he helped her pick out her dress for the premier. She could’ve asked me to help her. But no, this girl decides to have him help her out. I wonder how that went. She was very vague when it came to details. She must be hiding something, I know it. Usually that girl is very detailed. She’ll describe you the weather to the smell about an event. I better get my detective skills on.

 

 

Author POV

The girls spent the day like any other normal day. They went through their classes like any other normal day. Ashley went to all her classes, socialized, and spent her day being a detective. Jenny went to all her classes, had lunch at the library, got another note from B, and spent her day trying to be invisible.

They’re both at home changing into more comfortable clothes before the others stop by.

“Hey can I borrow you gold strappy gladiator sandals?” asked Ashley.

“Yeah, what for?”

“Oh I need them to go with my blue flirty skirt.”

“Your blue flirty skirt?!? That’s your lucky skirt, why are you wearing it? You swore you would only wear it if you ever got a date.”

“Oh yeah. Nah, I just wanna wear it Friday night.”

“Wait a minute, Ash…Did someone ask you out?”

“Umm yeah…”

“WHAT!!!! And you tell me now?”

“I’m sorry, I just slipped.”

“Well…..who is it.”

“No one really important, just some guy.”

“Well, what’s his name?”

“Blake”

“Wait a minute, Blake? As in little brother of the lacrosse team captain Blake?”

“Yeah, that one.”

“OH MY GOD! He’s a total cutie.”

“I know. It was so funny. He asked me out during 6th period. I walked out to use the bathroom and I bumped into him in the hallway. He was so nervous he tripped. But I was so cute.”

“Oh my god. That’s so cute. Of course I’ll let you borrow my sandals.”

“Thanks, you’re the best!” Both girls hugged each other and continued to search around Jenny’s clost.

*ding dong*

“Oh that must be the guys. Can you get that, I’m looking for my leggings.”

“KK!”

Ashley went downstairs and opened the door for the guys.

“Hey!”

“Hey! Where’s Victoria?” asked Nichkhun.

“Taking a nap. Be a doll and wake her up please.”

Nichkhun nodded and went upstairs.

“Where’s Jenny?” asked Taec

“Looking for leggings to change into.”

“Oh.”

“Make yourself at home. I’ll be back. I’m gonna check up on Daisy.”

“Who’s Daisy?”

“Umm….no one. It’s her..uh…garden. Yeah, her garden.”

Taecyeon made an “o” face and Ashley went to the garage to get Daisy.

 

 

Jenny POV

Gosh, where are my leggings? I wanna find my solid black leggings but all I can find are either my printed or metallic leggings………………Found it! I put on my leggings, a pink hoodie, and slipped on my black converse. I also tied my hair up in a high bun and left on my glasses.

I passed the hallway and I heard giigling coming from Victoria’s room. Nichkhun is probably in there waking he up from her nap.

I went downstairs and saw Taecyeon in the living room.

“Where’s Ashley?” He jumped a bit when I asked him.

He turned to look at me and smiled.

“She went to the garage to check up on your garden.”

“What?…” I sat down on the couch next to him. “…I don’t have a garden.”

“You don’t?”

“No. I think I would know if I have a garden or not.”

“That’s weird. Then why is she in there?”

“I don’t know. But my oppa did leave me something there. He said I should get it when I get back.” I stood up from the couch.

“Come with me?” I asked.

“Umm yeah. Let’s go.”

We walked towards my garage. But along the way he kept stopping in the hallway to look at my family pictures.

“What are you looking at?” I asked.

“You when you were little….or should I say littler.”

“Hey! I’m not that little. I’m 5’6”.

“Compared to me, you’re little.”

“Everyone is little compared to you. You’re a giant.”

“I’m not a giant!”

“Yes you are. Now let’s go.” I reached for his hand and pulled him along. I don’t even know what took over me. I took his hand, and now I’m holding it. It feels so warm. It’s a good thing I’m leading the way, because if not, he would’ve noticed my rosy cheeks.

Once we reached the garage, I finally let go of his hand. My hand instantly became cold again. How I miss his warmth.

I opened the door and saw Ashley on the ground having trouble with something.

“What are you doing?” I asked.

She jumped and I heard a small bark. My legs instantly took over and before I knew it I saw the cutest baby beagle sitting on newspapers.

 

“KYAAA! Oh my god! Who is she? It is a she right?”

“Yes it’s a girl and she’s yours.” Said Ashley.

I stood up while carrying the puppy. “Mine? I don’t remember getting a dog. My parents hate having pets in the house.”

“Your brother got her. He texted me earlier saying that he couldn’t surprise you with her and asked me to do it. When you walked in I was trying to a bow on her but she wouldn’t let me.”

“Oh well let’s see if I can put it on her.” I sat back down and got the bow. It was a bit of trouble, but I managed to get it on her.

“Look at that cute face. She looks adorable.”

 

*beep*

Ashley checked her phone and her face fell.

“Darn, my parents are making me go to some fancy lunch with their business partners. I gotta go.”

“Are you serious?”

“Yeah. If I don’t go, I’ll get grounded and won’t be able to go out on Friday.”

“Well okay, I don’t want you miss your date on Friday.”

“Thanks boo. I’ll just run up and get the sandals and I’ll show myself out.”

She was about to leave when she turned around. “Her name is Daisy.”

“Okay…bye!”

Taecyeon walked up to me and started to pet Daisy. “She’s cute….like you.”

“What?” I asked completely shocked. Did he just call me cute?

“Um…she’s cute, like you.” he said. His ears got red.

“You think I’m cute?” OMG I’m in complete shock.

“Yeah.” OMG This is the happiest day of my life.

*beep*

This time it was Taec’s phone.

His eyes widened as he was reading the text.

 

 

Taecyeon POV

 

To: Taecyeon

From: Nichkhun

Yo, me and Vic left. Have fun with Jenny ;) but not too much fun….she’s underage.

Crap. How could he leave me with her? What do I do? What am I gonna say? I always get nervous around her. I tripped on my own feet the last time I was alone with her. That’s not the worst part, I ended up knocking out and dreamed that I had kissed her.

What if I do something stupid again? What do I do then? I don’t think I can control myself around her. It’s pretty hard to control your hormones when you’ve already seen the girl you like in a bikini.

That was hot……………………………………….STOP IT! She’s underage. I can’t think like that about her.

“Are you okay?” she asked me in that sweet voice. It’s like music to my ears.

“Uh yeah. It’s just that Khun left with Victoria so it’s just me an you tonight.”

“Oh okay. That’s fine.” She walked out of the garage and I followed her back into the kitchen.

I sat down and she was leaning on the counter. She looks confused.

“What’s wrong?” I asked her. I wanna always see her smile.

“It’s nothing it’s just………………my parents hate pets in the house. How am I supposed to take care of her?”

“Well, is there any way they would let you keep her?”

“Absolutely no. They hate pets in the house. They say that they’re just a disaster waiting to happen.”

“So what are you gonna do?”

“I don’t know. I want to keep her. But I can’t.” She let out a deep sigh and cheeks puffed out. So cute!

We stayed there in silence. I was just watching her. She’s probably thinking of a way so she can keep Daisy.

I decided to think of ideas too. But nothing……………………………………until it hit me.

“I got it!” She jumped a bit but then turned to look at me with those eyes.

“Well don’t keep it to yourself. Tell me.”

“I can keep her. My parents don’t care about pets. They actually want a pet.”

“I don’t know. That would be too much to ask of you.”

“Oh c’mon. You said it yourself you want to keep her. This way you can. You can visit her anytime you want. It’s a win win.”

“How is it a win for you?” she asked me. It’s a win for me because I have an excuse to see you more. And we can both be like parents.

“I always wanted a pet.”

She thought about it for a while. I can see she’s unsure about this. She has to say yes. She just has to.

“C’mon, you know want to. You have two options here. Either you give her back and never see…..” I picked up Daisy and held her close to my face. “…….never see this adorable face again. Or, be able to see her every single day.”

“Alright. When you put it like that it seems okay…But…I’ll pay for everything. All you would have to do is play with her and feed her.”

“I’m fine with that.”

“Perfect!” She ran up to me and attacked me with a hug.

 

I was a bit shocked with her but I didn’t mind. She literally had jumped on me. After I regained my balance, I slowly put her down but she didn’t release the hug. She continued hugging me.

“Thank you. Thank you so much. Gomawo. Thank you so much. You don’t know how happy I am.”

“It’s nothing. I’d do anything to make you happy.”

After a while she finally let go. She was a bit embarrassed with her actions because she kept apologizing for the hug. But I kept telling her that it was fine. It was actually more than fine. I was great, amazing, and wonderful. I would always remember this day.

She made some kimbab today and it was delicious. After we had finished eating, I helped her was the dishes. Then, we went out to her patio and played with Daisy for the rest of the day.

It was the most beautiful sight seeing her smile and laugh with Daisy. I think I’ve found that one girl I want to keep forever. Well, now I want to keep these 2 girls forever.

 

 

 


 

Hey readers,

Hope you liked this chapter.

Wait patiently for the next chapter.

-J