Sneak Peak

Love IS Legal

 

 

Here's a sneak peak to the next chapter.

Just a little something for you guys to have until

I post the next chapter.

Enjoy!

<3

 


Jenny POV

 

To: Mr. Horse Elephant <3

From: Hello Kitty <3

^_^

 

To: Hello Kitty <3

From: Mr. Horse Elephant <3

:*

 

To: Mr. Horse Elephant <3

From: Hello Kitty <3

8(:-) 

 

To: Hello Kitty <3

From: Mr. Horse Elephant <3

What’s that?

 

To: Mr. Horse Elephant <3

From: Hello Kitty <3

Mickey mouse…….duh

 

To: Hello Kitty <3

From: Mr. Horse Elephant <3

Oh…..that makes me feel old

 

To: Mr. Horse Elephant <3

From: Hello Kitty <3

U r old

 

To: Hello Kitty <3

From: Mr. Horse Elephant <3

Meanie *pouts*

 

To: Mr. Horse Elephant <3

From: Hello Kitty <3

G2g ttyl ^^

 

He’s just too cute….

“*coughs* Ms. Choi, are you paying attention?” asked the teacher.

“Sorry, I’ll pay close attention from now on.”

“Thank you, now blah blah blah blah….”

I keep getting distracted with my thoughts. It’s been a week since we made up!! YAY

HAPPY DANCE!!!

I can’t believe that was our first real fight. It was all just too heartbreaking. I don’t even want to think about it anymore. All that matters is that we made up, and all is as it should be. Calm.

Eventually the teacher dismissed us and it the school day finally ended. I started gathering my belongings until I felt someone tap my shoulder.

I turned around and saw Jessica there just staring at me.

“Do you need anything?” I asked her.

“Umm can we talk?” she asks taking the seat next to me in Art.

“Yeah….what’s up?”

“Well I wanted to give you a heads up.”

“Ok.” I answer a bit confused.

“Well, we both know Tiffany doesn’t like you.” I nod my head in understanding. It's pretty obvious. I don’t know what I ever do to her, but she seems to hate my guts. “I’m just gonna say it. She’s planning to ruin your relationship with Taecyeon.”

“What? Why?”

“Let’s just say she’s not over Taec yet, so she still think he’s still hers.”

“Ok. But why are you telling me?” I’m seriously confused. Isn’t Jessica supposed to be best friends with Tiffany. Why is she ratting her out?

“Because, I like you. You’re cool and I don’t see why she hates you. I just don’t wanna see you get hurt. Ok?”

“I guess.”

“Good.” She says making her way out of the classroom. I watch her walk away but she stops right in front of the door. “Besides, I think you and Taecyeon are cute.” With that she walks away.

I continue gathering my things and I walk out of class. I make my way to my locker an put away my things. I look at my reflection in the little mirror I hung up in my locker.

How did I get so blessed? I ask myself thinking about Taecyeon oppa. <3

I shake that thought off and continue putting away my things. I feel strong arms wrap around my waist and my cheeks instant heat up.

“You’re blushing right?” I hear his husky voice ask me. I know his looking at me through the mirror so I look away to nod my head. I hear him chuckle and he talks again.

“Are you excited?”

“For what?”

“The talk with your parents.”

“Umm no.” He's excited?

“Haha. At least my parents are out of the country for business. I can handle your parents, not mine.”

“Why not yours?” I ask him closing my locker and grabbing my backpack.

“Because *takes backpack* your parents listen.”

“What do you mean?”

“I mean, when you want them to listen, they do. They’re not like mine. My parents listen, but it all goes out the other ear and they only hear what they want to hear.”

“Oh……..Guess what?” I asked him full of excitement.

“What.”

“My parents said I can keep Daisy with me. As long as she’s in my room and I clean up after her.”

“Really? That’s great. Perfect timing actually. Daisy is growing out her teeth so she keep chewing on my stuff.”

“Oh, so you’d rather have her chew MY stuff instead of yours?”

“No. Of course not. It’s just that you have all her chew toys.”

“Oh okay. Speaking of Daisy….you mind bringing her and her stuff too?”

“I don’t mind. Now I can help you organize her stuff in your room like you did with me.”

“Sounds like a plan.”

We got into his car and we drove home. He started telling me how he can't decide where to take me for our first date? He keeps mentioning lots of options like, the amusement park, the movies, the arcade, and the beach boardwalk. He keeps on blabbing, I can't even talk.

"Taec!" I raised my voice a bit. "Why are you over thinking this. All your ideas are great, but, I would prefer something much much simpler. How about a picnic?" I suggest.

"Thats.....Perfect! Why didn't I think of it?"

"I don't know. Maybe because your old?"

"Yah!" he yells while playfully pouting.

I reach for his hand and start to caress it. He instantly softens and shuts up and starts focusing on driving. I love that I can shut him up with just simply holding his hand. I better remember that, it might come in handy.

 


 

That was the sneak peak!

Hope you enjoyed it!

Please wait patiently for the next chapter.

Author-nim J

<3