Already Falling?

Love IS Legal

Hey lovely readers!!!!
I've finally been able to update!!!

I've been really busy with school.

But next week, I have 3 days off.

You know what that means.....

I'll be working on all my fics.

So please enjoy this long awaited

chapter.

Author-nim J

Saranghae <3
 

 


 

Jenny POV

 

To: Mr. Horse Elephant <3

From: Hello Kitty <3

^_^

To: Hello Kitty <3

From: Mr. Horse Elephant <3

:*

To: Mr. Horse Elephant <3

From: Hello Kitty <3

8(:-) 

To: Hello Kitty <3

From: Mr. Horse Elephant <3

What’s that?

To: Mr. Horse Elephant <3

From: Hello Kitty <3

Mickey mouse…….duh

To: Hello Kitty <3

From: Mr. Horse Elephant <3

Oh…..that makes me feel old

To: Mr. Horse Elephant <3

From: Hello Kitty <3

U r old

To: Hello Kitty <3

From: Mr. Horse Elephant <3

Meanie *pouts*

To: Mr. Horse Elephant <3

From: Hello Kitty <3

G2g ttyl ^^

 

He’s just too cute….

“*coughs* Ms. Choi, are you paying attention?” asked the teacher.

“Sorry, I’ll pay close attention from now on.”

“Thank you, now blah blah blah blah….”

I keep getting distracted with my thoughts. It’s been a week since we made up!! YAY

HAPPY DANCE!!!

I can’t believe that was our first real fight. It was all just too heartbreaking. I don’t even want to think about it anymore. All that matters is that we made up, and all is as it should be. Calm.

Eventually the teacher dismissed us and it the school day finally ended. I started gathering my belongings until I felt someone tap my shoulder.

I turned around and saw Jessica there just staring at me.

“Do you need anything?” I asked her.

“Umm can we talk?” she asks taking the seat next to me in Art.

“Yeah….what’s up?”

“Well I wanted to give you a heads up.”

“Ok.” I answer a bit confused.

“Well, we both know Tiffany doesn’t like you.” I nod my head in understanding. It's pretty obvious. I don’t know what I ever do to her, but she seems to hate my guts. “I’m just gonna say it. She’s planning to ruin your relationship with Taecyeon.”

“What? Why?”

“Let’s just say she’s not over Taec yet, so she still think he’s still hers.”

“Ok. But why are you telling me?” I’m seriously confused. Isn’t Jessica supposed to be best friends with Tiffany. Why is she ratting her out?

“Because, I like you. You’re cool and I don’t see why she hates you. I just don’t wanna see you get hurt. Ok?”

“I guess.”

“Good.” She says making her way out of the classroom. I watch her walk away but she stops right in front of the door. “Besides, I think you and Taecyeon are cute.” With that she walks away.

I continue gathering my things and I walk out of class. I make my way to my locker an put away my things. I look at my reflection in the little mirror I hung up in my locker.

How did I get so blessed? I ask myself thinking about Taecyeon oppa. <3

I shake that thought off and continue putting away my things. I feel strong arms wrap around my waist and my cheeks instant heat up.

“You’re blushing right?” I hear his husky voice ask me. I know his looking at me through the mirror so I look away to nod my head. I hear him chuckle and he talks again.

“Are you excited?”

“For what?”

“The talk with your parents.”

“Umm no.” He's excited?

“Haha. At least my parents are out of the country for business. I can handle your parents, not mine.”

“Why not yours?” I ask him closing my locker and grabbing my backpack.

“Because *takes backpack* your parents listen.”

“What do you mean?”

“I mean, when you want them to listen, they do. They’re not like mine. My parents listen, but it all goes out the other ear and they only hear what they want to hear.”

“Oh……..Guess what?” I asked him full of excitement.

“What.”

“My parents said I can keep Daisy with me. As long as she’s in my room and I clean up after her.”

“Really? That’s great. Perfect timing actually. Daisy is growing out her teeth so she keep chewing on my stuff.”

“Oh, so you’d rather have her chew MY stuff instead of yours?”

“No. Of course not. It’s just that you have all her chew toys.”

“Oh okay. Speaking of Daisy….you mind bringing her and her stuff too?”

“I don’t mind. Now I can help you organize her stuff in your room like you did with me.”

“Sounds like a plan.”

We got into his car and we drove home. He started telling me how he can't decide where to take me for our first date? He keeps mentioning lots of options like, the amusement park, the movies, the arcade, and the beach boardwalk. He keeps on blabbing, I can't even talk.

"Taec!" I raised my voice a bit. "Why are you over thinking this. All your ideas are great, but, I would prefer something much much simpler. How about a picnic?" I suggest.

"Thats.....Perfect! Why didn't I think of it?"

"I don't know. Maybe because your old?"

"Yah!" he yells while playfully pouting.

I reach for his hand and start to caress it. He instantly softens and shuts up and starts focusing on driving. I love that I can shut him up with just simply holding his hand. I better remember that, it might come in handy.

 


 

Author POV

Jenny and Taec had already arrived to his house. Taec was downstairs in the kitchen gathering all of Daisy’s dog food and treats. Jenny entered Taec’s room and placed her backpack on his desk chair. She turned around and found Daisy sleeping on Taecyeon’s bed in one of her weird positions.

 

“Daisy” she whispered sitting on the bed.

Daisy’s ears perked up and she instantly knew it was her mommy’s voice. She tackled Jenny and started her all over. Once Jenny calmed her excitement, she carried Daisy and brought her downstairs.

“Oppa!” she called out for Taec. Daisy started barking too calling for her daddy.

“I’m right here. Daisy come with daddy.” Taec said stretching his muscular arms towards their baby. Daisy didn’t move. She actually turned her head and nuzzled into Jenny’s arms.

“Looks like she wants mommy.” Teased Jenny sitting on of the counter booths.

“Just wait and see. When she’s with you every day, she’s gonna beg for me.” Said Taec with determination handing a bottle of water to Jenny.

Jenny just made a face saying, ‘I don’t care.’

“Do you want to leave now or do you want to go for a walk?” asked Taec sitting next to Jenny.

“A walk sounds nice. Let’s go.”

“Okay. Just wait a bit. I want to change first.”

“Alright.”

Jenny sat on the couch and started rubbing Daisy’s belly waiting for Taec to change.

Taec entered his room and changed into something more comfortable.

 

Jenny was already something comfortable. She had woken up a bit late, so she wore a simple, yet cute outfit.

After a few minutes, Taec walked down with stuffing his wallet into his pocket in one hand and holding onto the leash with the other one.

“Ready to go?” he asked her.

“Mmm.” She answered standing up from the couch. She walked towards him and she put on Daisy’s leash.

Daisy started to get excited. She already knew her loving parents were going to take her out on a walk. “Looks like out baby’s excited.” Commented Jenny.

“Yeah. She always gets like this when I take her out for a walk.” Replied Taec.

They both left his house and stepped outside into the now chilly weather. Jenny shivered a bit whenever a slight breeze passed by.

“You cold?” he asked her a bit worried.

“A little.”

He shook his head. “That’s what you get for wearing shorts in the fall.”

“You’re mean.” She said pouting.

“Stop pouting!” he said playfully nudging her to the side.

“Why?”

“Because…..it uhh….makes me wana  kiss you.” He said awkwardly.

“Everything I do makes you wanna kiss me.” She said.

“Sorry you’re always so kissable.”

She rolled her eyes at his response. “Did you just roll your eyes at me?”

“And what if I did? What are YOU gonna do about it?”

He stopped in his tracks and turn to her with a mischievous look on his face and a smirk to match. She stopped when she noticed he wasn’t following her. She turned around and saw him smirking and he made his way towards her. That’s when it instantly clicked in her head what he was going to do.

Ottokhe? Why did I have to say that? I should’ve kept my mouth shut. I don’t like it when he forcefully kisses me. I mean, I don’t mind. But I’d prefer it to happen naturally from both sides. Not forced.

He started to make his way towards her slowly. With each step he took, he heartbeat increased a bit. When he was right in front of her, he sensed that she was nervous and uncomfortable. He decided to a bit.

His hands slowly made their way up from her wrists, to her shoulders, to her cheeks. He cupped her cheeks and he slowly started to lean in. He felt her hold in her breath and he got closer. He cupped her cheeks, and by instinct she shut her eyes.

Huh? Why don’t I feel anything? Was the kiss that gentle I don’t feel anything?

He had not kissed her. He leaned it so much that with and sudden change in movement their lips would meet. He chuckled before letting her go.

She opened her eyes and saw him with a victory smile plastered on his face. She had realized what he had just done to her. He had .

“YAH!” she yelled completely pissed off. He noticed how mad she was and quickly ran away without Daisy. Jenny sighed and looked down at her baby.

“He does realize I’m not chasing after him.” She told her baby. Daisy just barked as reassurance and Jenny reached down to hold onto the leash. Once she had it firmly secured the leash in her hand, she continued to walk looking for Taec.

After a while she got tired looking for Taec and decided to sit on a bench admiring the view of all the different houses. Along the sidewalks there were little sections of flowers and Daisy hopped into one of them playing with all the flowers.

She closed her eyes focusing only on the sound of Daisy’s gentle barks full of enjoyment and the gentle breeze. “Hey!” yelled a voice all to familiar.

She opened her eyes and saw him standing there. “Why didn’t you go after me? I thought you were mad?”

“Nope. I’m not mad.” She answered closing her eyes again.

He took a seat to her and focused his eyesight only on her. “Why didn’t you go after me?” he asked her again.

“I’m too lazy to chase after you. So….I left you go run away like an idiot.”

“That’s mean.” He said. By the way his voiced whined she already knew he was pouting like a child.

She opened her eyes and turned to him. “I have a feeling something is gonna go wrong.”

“Why do you say that?”

“I don’t know. It’s just someone told me something and now I’m a bit worried.”

“Whatever it is, everything’s going to be alright.” He said reassuring her by holding her hand.

They sat there enjoying one of their random conversations. They were laughing at Daisy and her weird antics.

“Look at that! Daisy just ate a daisy.” Said Jenny while laughing. Taecyeon just chuckled at the ironic little snack his baby just had.

“We better get going.” He said standing up and pulling her along. They walked out of the garden and only stopped a few times when Daisy was called by mother nature.

“You have to pick up her poop!” Said Jenny for the millionth time trying to get him to pick it up and not her.

“No! She’s now living under your house. So it’s only fair that you pick it up.”

“Yah! Ok Taecyeon! Pick it up!” said Jenny in their native tongue with an motherly tone in her voice.

“Wae? She’s your dog!” he said not realizing what he just said.

“Arraseo. Since she’s MY dog, not OURS I’ll pick it up.” She answered irritated. How can he say that? He was the one who wanted to take of her too! Ugh! I’m so mad! I feel like we’re an old married couple fighting over “yours/mine” kids. I’m irritated, but at the same time happy.

“Kitty! Jenny! I’m sorry!” he yelled after she had stomped off. She continued to ignore him while he ran to catch up to her.

Once he reached her, he wrapped his strong muscular arms around her tiny waist and spoke. “JangMi, mianhe.” He said while resting his chin on her shoulder.

He heart instantly started to soften when he wrapped his arms around her. But when he spoke her name, she instantly started to blush like a little school girl.

“You’re blushing right?” he asked while smirking.

“Maybe.” She answered trying to get out of his grasp.

“Oh no you don’t. You are not running away from me.” He said holding her even tighter. He started to tickle her nick with his nose and she instantly started to squirm. He continued to tickle her and he eventually surprised her when he kissed her neck.

She instantly froze when she felt the warmth from his lips touch her cold neck. She felt as if all the chills she felt in her body, suddenly disappeared from just one of his kisses. It was then she realized why she was addicted to his kisses.

He released her from his grasp to try and turn her around, but she took the opportunity to run away leaving his dumbfounded standing in the sidewalk with a very confused Daisy.

“Daisy, go get mommy.” He commanded and little confused cutie responded but dashing after her mommy.

He watched as his two girls ran away from him. I am so lucky to have these 2 cuties in my life.

He ran after them both, once he realized how they had gotten. He caught Jenny only a few blocks away from their housed. He didn’t say anything. All he did was reach for her wrist, turn her around, and surprised her with a small peck on the lips.

When he broke the kiss, he saw her shocked face and chuckled at her cuteness. “You’re so cute.” He said while poking her forehead; waking her up from her little shock.

When they both arrived to Jenny’s house, they quickly went upstairs to place all of Daisy’s things. Daisy immediately started sniffing around her whole room. Once she discovered a small bean bag chair in the corner, the little cutie made herself cozy, claiming it as her own.

“She’s so cute.” Said Taecyeon admiring the little fur ball’s cuteness.

On the other hand, Jenny wasn’t so thrilled. “What’s wrong?” he asked noticed her small pout.

“That’s my favorite bean bag.”

“Looks like you’re gonna have to give OUR baby that little spot.”

“………fine.”

After about 20 minutes, they had organized everything in Jenny’s room. Jenny was organizing all of Daisy’s toes, while Taec was looking through her sketchbook.

 

Taecyeon POV

She’s such a good artist. She’s drawn so many more sketches since the last time I saw her sketchbook. I kept looking through her sketchbook, when I stumbled on another sketch….of me.

(A/N: Artist: BakaRenni from eviantART)

I started to examine it, and now I wonder. When did she draw this?

“Baby girl.” I called out to her.

“Yeah?” I heard her from the closet.

“When did you draw this?”

I heard her shuffle around and she got out of her closet and went to where I was sitting. I stared at her and she realized what I was talking about. Her eyes nearly popped out.

“Oh, that…I umm….”

“Tell me. I’m curious.” I said caressing her hands.

She looked in my eyes and I saw her give in to me. “I’ve been working on it for a while. But, I finished it, about a few days ago.”

“It’s good.”

“Thanks.”

I continued looking through her sketchbook and with every question I had, she answered. Once I was finished, I put her sketchbook back and laid down on her bed.

“Your bed is comfortable.”

“Umm…thanks.”

“Well, you better get going.  Ashley is staying the night.”

“You’re kicking me out.”

“I just told you. Ashley is coming over.”

“So, I can’t stay here.”

“I’m just telling you one thing……stay at your own risk.”

“What do you mean?”

“BABE!!!!!!” yelled a voice.

“In here!!!!”

 

 

Author POV

The couple both heard hurried footsteps coming up the stairs. Taecyeon stared to freak out on what was happening. After the footsteps reached the bedroom door, they ran in to the door, creating a thump sound.

“Oh my god!” yelled Jenny opening the door revealing a very confused Ashley on the floor holding her forehead.

“Ash! I always told you not to enter my room running like a crazed elephant.”

“Are you gonna scold me or help me up?” asked a hurt Ashley.

Jenny helped her up and there was a deep chuckle. Ashley looked up and saw Taecyeon sitting ever so comfortably on Jenny’s bed.

“Crap! Why didn’t you tell me he was here?”

“I told him to leave, but he wanted to stay.”

“Be prepared to see us go crazy~~~” sang Ashley while taking out a cable from her purse.

“What are you girls gonna do?” he asked nervously looking at Jenny.

“We’re gonna watch a movie.”

“Okay?”

“But not just any movie; Snow.” Explained Ashley. (A/N: This is actually a real movie. It’s really good.)

“ Snow? The Korean movie?”

“Yeah.” They both answered.

“I recently downloaded it and we’re gonna watch it now.” Answered Jenny.

“But how is Ash---”

“English subtitles.” Said Ashley cutting him off.

“Oh. Well, I’m gonna go.” He said standing up.

“Why?” asked both girls at the same time.

“I’ve already seen it.” He made his way to Jenny and kissed her forehead ever so lovingly.

“I’ll text you later.” He said while winking and leaving the girls.

They both rushed to the window and watched as he walked away. When he entered his house, Jenny immediately threw herself on her bed and started to hug the giant Hello Kitty he had bought for her.

Ashley watched her best friend hug the life out of the plushie and smile like an idiot. “You have it bad.” She said with a sly grin sitting next to her.

“Have what bad?” Jenny asked confused.

“You are totally smitten. Wait, no, that would be an understatement. You are totally in love~~” she sang mockingly.

“Shut up! What about you huh?”

“Me? I’m smitten. But you my friend, are completely in love.”

“Will you stop saying that? It sounds weird.”

“You may not notice it. But, soon, you will. Just wait and see.”

Jenny just looked at her as if her best friend has gone crazy. “Trust me, you’ll realize it soon.”

“Whatever. Can we just start the movie already?” she asked whining.

“Fine.” But you go make the popcorn while I set up.”

Jenny looked at the TV and saw everything was set up. “You just want to play with Daisy don’t you.”

“Maybe…”

“Whatever, I’ll be back.” She said while leaving her room.

When she entered the kitchen, she saw Victoria there cutting some fruit. “Unnie!” she yelled attacking her with a giant hug.

“Bwo? Yah! Jenny, get off me!”

She just giggled while taking out a bag of popcorn and placing it in the microwave. While she was waiting she hopped on the counter and watched as Victoria murdered a few apples.

“Gwenchanah?”

“Neh. Why you ask?”

“Well, you keep looking at me?”

“Can I ask you something?”

“Go ahead.”

“How do you know when you’re in love with someone?”

“Why do you want to know?”

“Just curious.”

“Well….whenever something happens, good or bad, you want to tell him first….When all you need is to just have them by your side. You don’t need gifts or dates to be happy. Just having them there with you to keep you company…Basically, when you get the thought that you just want to be with each other forever.”

*beep beep*

Jenny nodded her head and quickly turned to attend to her popcorn. When she was done, she turned to Victoria.

“Thank you unnie. You’re the best!” she said running up the stairs.

 

“Am I already falling for him?”