Now or Never

Love IS Legal

 

Taecyeon POV

 

“Oppa!!!!!” I know that voice anywhere. I turned around and saw Satan’s mistress. Also known as Tiffany. (A/N: I have nothing against Fany or SNSD I just need someone to be the evil ex.)

 

 

I saw her walking towards me. She’s walking with another girl. Her friend’s pretty cute. But guessing that she’s friends with Tiffany, she must be just the same. All cute and cuddly on the outside, but dark and evil on the inside…..sorta like baby cats.

 

“What do you want?” I asked her coldly. Doesn’t she get that I don’t want to see her. I don’t want to talk about her. I don’t even want to be used in the same sentence as her.

 

“Oppa, I want you to meet my friend Jessica. She just moved here from Korea.” The wicked witch said in her annoying voice. I turn to make eye contact with her friend. I just nodded. I don’t care.

 

I looked back at the devil and spoke. “Don’t call me oppa.” I turned around and walked away to my class.  I would’ve given her another lecture on why she can’t call me oppa, but I didn’t. We’re in the middle of the hallway with other students and I’m not that mean to embarrass her in front of her friend. By my calculation, this Jessica will be her new minion by the end of the week.

 

 

Tiffany POV

“Fany why does he ignore you?” Jessica asked me. She can’t know that I cheated on him. She will be so mad at me.

 

“How should I know? He’s probably just having a bad day.” I told her hoping she would drop the subject.

 

“Well why did he tell you not to call him oppa?” GOSH will this girl ever stop asking questions?

 

“Like I said he’s probably having a bad day.” I said.

 

“Umm…okay. I can’t wait to start. I'm just bummed I missed the 1st week. But, oh well. I’m here now and this will be the best year ever because I’m with my best friend.”

 

“Yeah, It’s gonna really fun.” I said. Sica wrapped her arm around mine and we walked back to our class.

 

 

----LUNCH----

Author POV

 

“Jenny!” yelled a voice.

 

Jenny turned around and saw that it was just Ashley who called her. “Hey Ash, what’s up?”

 

“Nothing really. Mr. Fitz gave us our first poetry assignment and I was wondering if you would help me with it. You know, since you’re an awesome poet.”

 

“Yeah sure. That’ll keep me busy.” Jenny answered while closing her locker.

 

Ashely wrapped her arm around Jenny’s and started walking to the cafeteria. “Let me guess, trying to be busy so you can forget about what happened?”

 

“Yeah, it just feels weird that they know now. I mean, I’m not scared that they’ll tell anyone, it’s just that fact that he knows.”

 

“Is this he the person who has teeth of a horse and ears of an elephant?”

 

“Hey! He has a perfect smile and his ears are just adorable!” Jenny shouted at her bestie.

 

“Woah woah woah. Calm me your . I just wanted to see if you would blush. But you got all defensive, why?”

 

“Because he told me he hates it when people make fun of his ears.”

 

“Oh right. Forgot about that…..Anyway where are we eating? I was thinking maybe we could go to the library since it’s really quiet.”

 

“Ummm about that……Taecyeon invited us to eat lunch with him and his friends.” Jenny said softly looking at her feet.

 

“WHAT?! And now is when you tell me? Girl, you should’ve told me earlier. We’ve been walking around wasting time.” Ashely held Jenny’s hand and rushed to the cafeteria.

 

 

Taecyeon POV

Where is she? Is she even coming? Was I wrong to invite her? Oh no, what’s everybody else gonna think? Well, Victoria is like her older sister so people would think she’s just sitting with Victoria. Okay I’m good. No one will think anything else.

 

 

Jenny POV

Oh no! I don’t wanna eat lunch with him. It’ll just be weird and awkward. After everything that’s happened I can even keep up a conversation with him. Not that I was able to before. I wasn’t. But now it’s worse. Thank god he mentioned Ashley too. I don’t know what would’ve happened if I went alone. I mean Vic unnie is there but it’s not the same. She gets all lovey with Khun anytime she gets a chance. Plus, she doesn’t know about my crush on Taecyeon.

 

Me and Ashley made it to the cafeteria.

But I just remembered something.

 

“Ash, I don’t think he’s here.” I told her.

 

“What do you mean?” she asked me confused.

 

“Well, he’s a jock and unnie’s a cheerleader. Do you actually think they’ll sit with everybody else?”

 

“OOhhh, now I get you. They’re at the outside cafeteria. Duhh….How am I so dumb?” she asked herself.

 

“I don’t know. But I don’t think your dumb genes are genetic. It’s probably just you.” I told her joking around.

 

“Oh yeah you’re right……..HEY!”

 

“Hahaha You know I’m just messing with you. C’mon let’s go.”

 

We walked to the outside cafeteria.

Everyone looked at us as if we were lost.

 

“Jenny! Ashley!” yelled a voice. I looked up and saw it was Khun. We walked up to their table and sat down.

 

“What are you girls doing here? You guys always go to the indoor cafeteria or the library.” Asked Victoria.

 

“Taecyeon invited us.” Said Ashley. Oh thank god she answered. I didn’t think I would be able to answer.

 

“Oh really? I had no idea.” Said Khun looking at Taecyeon with an I-know-what-you-did-there look.

 

“Well, I just thought it would be a good idea if they sat with us.” He said. I never noticed that he looks good today.

 

Everyone started talking. Even Ashley was in the conversation. I just took out my earphone and put on some music. I looked at Nichkhun and Victoria. He’s dressed so adorable today. But everyday he’s dressed adorable.

Unnie looks so cute in her uniform. The cheerleaders always wear their uniforms on Mondays Wednesdays and Fridays.

 

How is it that I didn’t noticed everyone’s outfits? That’s like the first thing I notice about people. You can figure out their personality by the way they dress. That’s why whenever I meet new people I examine their sense of fashion. Even Ashley looks cute.

(A/N: Jenny’s outfit was chosen in the previous chapter.)

 

I felt as if someone was watching me and I look up and saw Nichkhun, Vic unnie, Taecyeon, and Ashley staring at me. “What?” I asked utterly confused.

 

“You’ve been staring at us with a face.” Nichkhun said cautiously.

 

“What face?” I asked.

 

“The face you get when you’re reading people’s fashion sense.” Said Ashley.

 

“Oh. That. I was just observing. “I said with a nervous laugh at the end.

“Well you make it sound like we’re your experiments. Said Victoria while positioning her hand on her chin.

 

“Well maybe you are.” I said mimicking her position. “muahaha” I gave a little evil laugh.

 

“OH NO!” Victoria dramatically started gesturing her hands. “Please don’t open up my brain just to find where to get peep toe pumps!”

 

“You just killed it.” I told her coldy. She just had to ruin in with her overacting.

 

“Anyway……blah blah blah” I sorta tuned out the conversation again.

 

 

Taecyeon POV

I’m just sitting here. I’m not even talking to her. If I knew I was not gonna talk to her I would’ve saved myself the humiliation. I’m not paying attention to the others. I’m just looking at her. I feel like if people walked by they would think I’m a stalker. But I would be the opposite. A normal stalker would watch their victim from afar. But I’m watching my victim up close………………..WAIT……..did I just refer Jenny as my victim? Now I really sound like a stalker.

 

After about 10 minutes I noticed she started picking up her stuff.

 

“Where are you going babe?” asked Ashley. WTF Babe?

 

“Nowhere my love. I’m just gonna return a few books and see the new arrivals.” Jenny answered.

 

“Honey, you’re gonna leave me?” Ashley asked with a bit of sadness. WTF is going on?

 

“Boo, you can come if you want? I do need someone to hold my books.”

 

“Nahh, I’d rather stay here. Baby, don’t flirt with anyone. You know how jealous I get.”

 

“Baby, you know I’d never cheat on you. I only have eyes for you my love.”

 

“Oh babe I love you.”

 

“I love you too boo.” And with that Jenny walked away.

 

All of us looked at eachother like WTF.

 

“What the hell just happened?” asked Khun

 

“What do you mean?” said Ashley.

 

“Oh you mean the lovey dovey chat? Yeah that’s a long story.” Said Victoria.

 

“Tell us.” I told Ashley.

 

“Well it was in 6th grade when we started. We had all of our classes together so obviously we were like gum. The guys kept asking if we were lesbians ‘cause we were always together. We got so annoyed with them that we just played along. But we thought it would gross them out. It didn’t. They actually liked it. So we kept of faking it so they wouldn’t bug us. Eventually it just became natural. Sometime we don’t even notice we’re talking like that. Her dad hates it, so we’re very cautious. But her mom finds it funny how other people look us with such disgusted faces. That’s basically it.”

 

“WOW!” Me and Khun said at the same time.

 

They continued on with their previous conversation. My mind kept filling me with thoughts of Jenny. The way she talked with Ash made me think about how she would talk with her boyfriend. Would she talk normally? Would she come up with cute nicknames? Would she even talk with him?

 

I got up and decided to ditch them. They didn’t even notice I left. They were so caught up with the conversation of the best vacation spots.

 

I decided to walk around the campus. I went to my locker to get my backpack. Once I got it I continued my walk around the school. Thoughts of that note keep filling my mind. How can she be bullied if she doesn’t do anything? It just doesn’t make sense. Who is B?

 

 

Author POV

Jenny is in the library just looking around.

 

She already returned the books that were due and she had a mini chat with the librarian. She got to know the librarian on the first day of school. They met because they were reading the same book. Most people would think librarians are old lady with glasses and no friends. But this librarian is different. She’s really beautiful and has lots of friends. She’s close with every teacher in the school. But she still has glasses.

 

Back to Jenny; now she’s in the romance section. She’s always been a er for a good romance book.

 

As she was walking along the isles she noticed someone was sitting in the middles of one of them.  It’s a guy. It’s that sophomore she met on the first day. Well, they technically didn’t meet, they just sorta bumped into each other and saw each other’s artwork when their books went flying. Jenny was so embarrassed she got her stuff, apologized, and left quickly. But during P.E. the guy kept looking her way, so they made eye contact a couple of times.

 

She tried to continue walking without being noticed. How would she talk to him if he saw all her personal drawings. Yes, the sketchbook he saw was the one with a lot of her personal drawings. Those drawing all show her likes and dislikes. But most importantly it holds all of her secret. What is she gonna do? How would he react? Would he act as if nothing? Did he notice anything?

 

“Hi. We meet again.” The mysterious boy said.

 

She turned her head to face him. She didn’t say anything. How could she? She just stayed quiet waiting for him to realize that she won’t say anything.

 

“Umm *gets up* Do you remember me? We bumped into each other on the first day? Anything?”

 

She just nodded her little head. “Oh so you do remember?” She nodded once again.

 

“Umm, My name is”

 

“Jenny! There you are! I’ve been looking everywhere for you!” Jenny turned her head and mentally thanked her savior. Her savior walked up to where she was standing and faced her. Then he faced the other guy.

 

“Do you know him?” her savior asked in Korean.

 

“Ani. Let’s just go.” She replied in Korean.

 

They walked away and left the kid dumbfounded.

 

 

Mysterious Guy POV

What the hell? Did I just get abducted to an alien planet? What language was she speaking? Doesn’t matter now. I finally know her name. Jenny…….How come she has an English name when she’s Asian? Oh well, better get to class.

 

 

Jenny POV

“What are you doing here?” I asked my savior.

 

“What I can’t see you? I thought I was your beloved oppa.”

 

“You are my only oppa. But seriously, why are you here? Did they fire you?” I asked.

 

“BWO! Andwe, I just came to invite you to be my date for a movie premier.”

 

“WOW. My  own brother can’t get a date so he flies across the world just to get his sister.”

 

“YAH! Do you know who I am? I can get any girl I want?”

“And it’s because of that attitude appa and umma are worried you’ll go down the wrong road.”

 

“Ani. I’m just playing with you……..So will you go with me?” he asked me with pleading eyes.

 

“This is how you ask out a girl? Just asking her straight forward? No wonder you don’t have a girlfriend.”

 

“Arraseo. But you made me do it…………………….” He got down on one knee. WTF “………..Choi Jenny, would you do me the honor and be my date?” he asked while holding both of my hands.

 

“Well, when you put it like that…………………….okay. But you have to take me shopping.”

 

“YAY! Gomawo. Gomawo. We’re gonna have so much fun. I better get going. You still have class. I’ll pick you up at 4:30pm. So be ready.”

 

“Why at 4:30pm?”

 

“Because it takes a long time to get to Seoul, even in the fastest jet the company has. Okay?”

 

“KK. Bye oppa.” I wave to him as he walked away. He waved back but ran back to me. “Bye Jenny. Be good and remember, you can do anything. I love you.” he said and then kissed me on the cheek.

 

 

Taecyeon POV

I’ve just been walking around school I thought about going to the library but I didn’t go. She’ll probably think I’m really stalking her. So it’s better off I don’t. As I was walking I hear people talking in Korean. How can this be? Even the Koreans here know better than to start talking in our native language. It makes the other people feel uncomfortable.

 

I can’t make out what they’re saying. But one voice sounds familiar. I started following the voices and see they’re in the West Main Hallway.

 

I see Jenny with some guy. Who is he? How is she so comfortable around him? Her voice when she speanks in Korean is so beautiful.

 

WAIT A MINUTE!! Did that guy just go on one knee?  STOP THINKING TAEC and pay attention.

 

“………..Choi Jenny, would you do me the honor and be my date?” he asked while holding both of her hands.

 

“Well, when you put it like that…………………….okay. But you have to take me shopping.”

 

“YAY! Gomawo. Gomawo. We’re gonna have so much fun. I beter get going. You still have class. I’ll pick you up at 4:30pm. So be ready.”

 

“Why at 4:30pm?”

 

“Because it takes a lone time to get to Seoul. Even in the fastes jet the company has. Okay?”

 

“KK. Bye oppa.” she waved to him as he walked away. He waved back but ran back to her.

 

“Bye Jenny. Be good and remember, you can do anything. I love you.” he said and then kissed her on the cheek.

 

“I love you too oppa.” She replied and walked away.

 

He just said I love you to her. He even kissed her cheek. She let him kiss her cheek. She even called him oppa. She said she loves him too.  He’s taking her to Seoul just for a date. I can’t believe she already has a boyfriend. A much OLDER boyfriend.

 

*bell rings*

 

Saved by the bell. If it hadn’t rung I would’ve punched the wall. I made my way to 4th period.

 

 

Jenny POV

I can’t believe Siwon oppa showed up at school. He’s so unexpected. Ms. Bess is talking about some boring Biology. When she asks if we understand I mentally answer her saying Yes I understand. I already knew this.

 

I look to my left and I see Ashley writing notes. Biology isn’t her best subject. As for me, I already knew what the teacher was saying. So I worked on the classwork while she was talking. When she was done explaining she told everybody to start their classwork. I already finished it, so I just took out my sketchbook and started doodling. Lucky for me, me and Ashley sit way in the back next to the window, so the teacher can’t see me drawing.

 

I was drawing Ashely concentrating. The face she makes, it's so funny. She sticks out her tongue like a merong. If only she knew what a merong was. Anyway I had finished drawing her and handed her the sketch. She looked at me as if I was crazy. She ripped out a paper and wrote a note, then she gave it to me.

 

Do I really look like that while concentrating?

 

I decided to reply her something funny.

 

Babe you look so cute sticking out your tongue.

 

She got my note and giggled softly.

 

I was just looking around minding my own business…then my phone vibrated. I took it out saw I got a text.

 

 

To: Jenny

From: Oppa :)

Hey watcha doin? ^^

 

What the hell? Why is he texting me? We’re in school? Doesn’t he know we’re in school? My phone vibrated again.

 

 

To: Jenny

From: Oppa :)

Y aren't u answering me ? :(

 

What the hell? I guess I’ll reply.

 

 

To: Oppa :)

From: Jenny

We're in skool pabo

 

 

To: Jenny

From: Oppa :)

Haha I know that....watcha doin?

 

To: Oppa :)

From: Jenny

Nothing

 

To: Jenny

From: Oppa :)

Aren't u supposed 2 b in biology? How r u doin nothing?

 

How does he know I’m in Biology?

 

 

To: Oppa :)

From: Jenny

How do u know im in biology?

 

To: Jenny

From: Oppa :)

Look outside the window

 

I looked to my left. And saw him there. I quickly looked back up at my phone and typed a reply.

 

To: Oppa :)

From: Jenny

Go away. I'm busy. Go back 2 practice.

 

I looked to my left to see his reaction. He took out his phone and read the text. He pouted. He totally failed at doing aegyo.

I giggles softly and took out my phone.

 

To: Oppa :)

From: Jenny

U r really bad @ aegyo....plz go back 2 practice

 

To: Jenny

From: Oppa :)

Arraseo. But I'm driving u home okay?

 

To: Oppa :)

From: Jenny

Kk ^^

 

I looked outside the classroom window and saw him as he walked back to his practice. He’s too much. I went through the messages from our conversation and I instantly got a smile. A simple smile is what can be seen from the outside. But on the inside, I’m jumping up and down like a little girl.

 

Eventually biology ended and we got a simple homework assignment. Well, probably simple to me but rocket science to Ashley. Me and her walked out of the classroom with our arms attached. We went to 5th period which was World History. Ashley always complains to me in that class saying things like, “I don’t get why we gotta learn about World History, they do know we live in the U.S right?” or something like, “I could care less what had caused some weird epidemic in Europe.” I seriously don’t get that girl.

 

We eventually went to 6th period and it was normal. Sadly, I don’t have 6th period with her. It’s my elective class. Ash chose Home Economics, while I chose Art. Obviously I would chose art. It’s my favorite class. I always pay extra attention to the teacher. She told us to draw the fruit bowl in front of the class. That’s pretty easy for me, but there are some kids who’s sketch looks like a toddler did them. But eventually they’ll get better in the class.

 

I finished my sketch pretty quickly. I sat down on my stool just thinking. Siwon oppa is taking me to Seoul. I haven’t been there since Christmas when umma and appa took me there to surprise oppa. I wonder what the press will think of me? Would they just ignore me? Would they ask oppa who I am? What movie is the premier for? I have no idea. All I know is that I gotta find a dress. A dress that’s simple yet eye catching. Not a long one, I hate those. I short one, but not too short. What color should it be? Maybe a dark blue or an olive green….Something that’s fresh, yet still elegant. Something, that’s totally me. Thank umma for the shopping trip we did. I bought a lot of fancy dresses for appearances for dinners, they take me to. I think I’ll find something that works.

 

----AFTER SCHOOL----

 

Once I left, I told Ashley I would help her with her poetry assignment another day. She’s met Siwon oppa. It’s a good thing he speakd English. (A/N: Just pretend he’s able to speak English) She’s said he's cute. She did watch a drama he was ns and said it was good. It was just not her type of show, but she liked it.

 

Ashley’s mom came to pick her up. She has to go to some Art exhibit opening so they gotta get ready. I walked out of the school building and looked around. I can’t find him. How is that even possible? He’s a giant mountain.

 

I just sat down on some of the benches in front of the building and waited for him to come out.

I took out my phone and texted him.

To: Oppa :)

From: Jenny

Where r u???

 

I took out my ipod and plugged in my earphones. I played a random song and started bobbing my head to the beat.

 

Suddenly I felt a pair of hands cover my eyes. I touched this persons hands and immediately knew they belonged to Taecyeon. He has big hands. I uncovered my eyes and turned around and saw him smiling.

 

“Did you wait long?” he asked me in that amazing voice of his. Whenever he speaks I get butterflies.

“Nope, not long.” I answered him. I don’t feel awkward talking to him anymore. I’m no longer speaking to him in that hush tone I used before. I guess after the whole incident, I’m closer with him.

 

“Sorry, the coach wanted to talk to me. Let me get that for you.” he said grabbing my backpack.

 

“Are you sure? Have you seen my backback? You’ll look funny.” I told him trying to get my backpack from him.

 

“Aren’t I already funny looking?” he asked.

 

“Yeah you’re right. Nevermind.” He is pretty funny looking if you look at his features separately. But, if you piece them together, he just gorgeous.

 

“WHAT? I’m really funny looking?” he asked me shocked.

 

“I didn’t say it, you did.” I told him.

 

He led me to his car and opened the door for me. Such a gentleman. Once he was settled in, he tossed his backpack to the back. I was worried he would throw mine. I cherish my Hello Kitty backpack. But luckily he placed it gently in the back seat. He started driving and I the radio. I found a station I liked and started singing along to Bruno Mars’ Just the Way You Are. Once it ended he turned off the radio.

 

“You have a beautiful voice.” He said to me. I instantly blushed. No one’s ever commented on my singing other than my parents, Victoria, and Ashley. I just thought it was average. But hearing it from him made my heart flutter uncontrollably.

 

“Really?” I asked him trying to see what he would say.

 

“Yes. Haven’t you thought about venturing out into singing?” he asked me.

 

“Not really. But I did take a few classes a couple summers ago. But I stopped to focus more on drawing.”

 

“Oh……………………..I’m happy that we can finally have a conversation.”

 

“Yeah me too. I like talking to you. I strangely feel comfortable with you.” I honestly answered. I actually do feel comfortable. I think that because he know my secret I can tell him anything now.

 

“That’s great……What are you doing later?” he asked me.

 

“Nothing much. My brother is picking me up late to take me to a movie premier.”

 

“Oh cool…….HE’S YOUR BROTHER?!?” I jumped at his sudden outburst.

 

“Wait a minute, you saw my brother?”

 

“Ummm …….I……I sorta……..”

 

“Just say it.” I demanded.

 

“I sorta heard him ask you to be his date. I thought he was your boyfriend.” He said softly. Now that’s a first…..Ok Taecyeon is speaking softly.

 

“That was my brother. I don’t have a boyfriend. Now, or ever one until I’m 18.”

 

“Why 18?”

 

“Parent’s rule. They think that if I get a boyfriend now, it’ll distract me from school. But I think otherwise. I know my priorities and I wouldn’t let some guy come before them.”

 

“Oh………………….we’re here.” He said.

 

Once again, he opened the car door for me. He handed me my backpack and walked me to my door.

 

“Are your parent’s home?”

 

“Nope, my parents have a date tonight, so they won’t be home until late.”

 

“Is you brother picking you up?”

 

“Yup.”

 

“Okay, cool. I’ll get going then.” He turned around to walk away. I immediately got a great idea on how to spend more time with him.

 

“WAIT!” he looked back.

 

“Can you do me a favor?” I asked him.

 

“Anything for you.” OH GOD! That made me melt. Anything for me….

 

“I would ask Ashley or Victoria but they can’t.” I said shuffling my feet around nervously. Would he say yes?

 

“What is it?” he asked me. I looked up and saw he was standing right in front of me. *gulp*

 

“Umm can you help me pick out a dress for the premier?” I said pretty quickly.

 

He chuckled while looking down then looked back at me. “Of course I’ll help you. Anything for you.”

 

I smiled and turned to open the door. I hope he didn’t notice me blushing.

 

----20 Minutes Later----

 

Taecyeon POV

I still can’t believe she asked me that? She must feel very comfortable with me. I actually don’t mind this. Most guys wouldn’t like this, but I don’t mind. I get to see Jenny try on different pretty dresses. It’s a win for me. I’m sitting in her room while she’s putting on the first dress. Her room is totally her

 

“I’m coming out now! Tell me what you think!” she yelled from the bathroom. She peeped her head out and saw I was sitting on her bed. She walked out and stood in front of her body length mirror

.

 

I am speechless. She came out in a short blue dress. It shows of her tiny waist and her legs. She has amazing legs. She’s barefoot but I can see her toenails are matching. She turned around a giggled. I looked at my reflection in the mirror.

 

*clears throat* “You look beautiful.” I told her. I saw her cheeks turn a shade of pink.

 

“Thanks…….I’m gonna try on the other two.” She ran back into the bathroom.

 

I put my hand on my chest and felt my heart beating super-fast. Oh my god! She looked drop dead gorgeous. I know she’s pretty. But, this is just overwhelming. How can someone so quiet who hides behind thick glasses look so beautiful.

 

She came out again without being embarrassed. She just walked out of the bathroom in the 2nd dress. And once again, I was left speechless.

 

Then she came out in the 3rd dress. Anymore dresses and I won’t have a heartbeat.

 

She chose the 3rd one because she felt the first two were more for like pageants. I honestly prefer the 3rd one too but I told her she look beautiful in all three.

 

She went back into the bathroom and changed into something comfortable.

 

“Taceyeon do you want something to eat before you go?” she asked me while putting her hair up in a ponytail. If I say yes, I’ll spend more time with her.

 

“Yeah, that’d be great.”

 

“Okay, let’s go to the kitchen.” I followed her out of her room and down the stairs.

 

“Why  don’t you have any of your artwork in the room?” I asked her.

 

“Umma says it ruins the décor, so I made an art studio for me.” She said while opening the fridge.

 

“Can I see it?” I asked her.

She stiffened up when I asked her. I knew she was uncomfortable. “You don’t have to if you don’t want to.”

 

“No, it’s okay. I’ll show you after you eat.”

 

I watched her as she prepared me something. I love the smells in the kitchen. I can already see she’ll make a great wife with her cooking. After a couple of minutes she finished.

 

“I made something I’ve been craving for a while. I hope you like it.” She said. She lifted up the plate and I literally started to drool.

 

“I made us ddeokbokki. I hope you like it.” She said.

 

“I love ddeokbokki. I’ve been wanting to eat it, but I don’t know how to make it.” I said while grabbing a chopstick and started eating.

 

“*giggles* Well, whenever you’re craving it, I’ll be happy to make it for you.”

 

“You would?”

 

“Of course. I love ddeokbokki. I can eat it every day so I don’t mind.”

 

She sat down next to me and we eat together.  “Jenny say ahh” I said holding some near . She looked into my eyes before opening . She let out a cute giggles as she was chewing. Her giggles are just so perfect. I could listen to her giggles all the time and never get bored of them.

 

I saw her grab some on her chopstick. “Taec say ahh.” I opened my mouth but she ate it instead.

 

“YAH! What was that for?” I asked her in Korean.

 

“Mianhe, I couldn’t help it. You shoud’ve seen your face.” She answered me in korean. I love the way she speaks out native language. It sounds so beautiful. The way the sounds of each word roll off her tongue make me want to kiss her. CALM DOWN TEAC. She’s freshman, it would be wrong. I know it’s wrong but I can’t help myself.

 

We finished and I helped her wash the dishes. By the time we were down it was almost 4:30pm so her brother should be on route.

 

“I guess you’ll just have to see my art studio another day then.” She told me as she walked me out.

 

“Will you be going to school tomorrow?” I asked her. I don’t think I’ll be able to last a day without at least seeing her in the hallways.

 

“Sadly no, I’ll be tired from the trip so I’ll stay home. Please tell Ms. Simms I won’t be able to make it to Poetry Club.”

 

“Yeah sure…….Umm give me your phone.” I told her.

“Why?” she asked. “Just give it to me.” She gave me her phone and I took a selca of myself. I put it as my contact picture. I see she hasn’t changed the name.

 

I took out my phone and switched to camera mode. “Jenny…smile.” She looked up and gave a cute smile. I put it as her contact picture.

 

“Okay. Enough with the pictures, you need to go.”

 

“Okay bye Jenny.” I said while opening the door. “Bye” she said in a singing tone.

 

I walked out and she closed the door. I don’t know what came over me but I knocked on her door. She opened it with a confused face. I stood in front of her. I bent down so we could be eye level. It’s now or never.  I leaned in slowly until I met her lips.

 

 

I had my eyes closed but I felt she was stiff. I had my eyes closed and I stayed there feeling her soft plump lips against mine. I felt her relax and I knew she closed her eyes. I placed my hand on hers and placed her hand around my neck. Then, I placed mine on her small waist. I felt her kiss back after a while. I was shocked that she did.

 

We kissed for about another few minutes until we were both out of breath. I pulled away and placed my forehead against hers. She opened her eyes and we stared into eye other eyes for a minute. I decided I should tell her why I kissed her. I probably had stolen her first kiss.

 

“Did I steal your first kiss?” I asked her in a whisper.

 

“No.” she whispered.

 

“Was this your first kiss that wasn’t a dare?”

 

“Yes.” She whispered again.

 

“I like you.”

 

“I like you too.”

 

I was about to kiss her again. But we heard a car rolling in. She looked at her feet and I left her go. I kissed her forehead.

 

“I’ll see you tomorrow.” I said. I turned around and walked away.

 

I can’t believe I just kissed her……..and she kissed back. I confessed to her and she said she likes me too. This is the happiest day of my life. The girl I thought I could never have, I finally have her.

 

“WAIT!” it was her voice. I turned around.

 

“What does this…………make us?” she asked me. I knew she would ask that. I just kissed her all of sudden. Our relationship has been moving so fast. I just started talking to her about a week ago and now I just kissed her. She has every right to ask.

 

“You’re my……...”

 

“YAH!!!!”

 

I woke up seeing Jenny over me. What the hell? How did I get inside? We were at the door?

 

“Oh my God! Thank God you woke up. I thought I was gonna have to call the ambulance.”

 

“What are you talking about?”

 

“When you stood up to leave you tripped on your own feet and fell on your head. It was so scared. You were unconscious for a couple of minutes.”

 

“So….I didn’t kiss you?” I asked her.

 

She looked at me with big eyes. . I shouldn’t have asked that?

 

“Kiss? I think you hit your head pretty hard. C’mon, I’ll get you some ice for that bump on your head.”

 

She helped me up and we went back to the kitchen. I sat down and she got me an ice pack. I kept telling her I was fine, but she insisted on calling Khun to walk me back. He got there shortly after.

 

“HAHAHA you tripped on your own feet?! That must’ve been hilarious.” Khun said

 

“It was. I hope the security cameras caught it. I wanna show Vic and Ash.” She said while laughing again for the millionth time. I love her laughs.

 

“*sigh* We better get going. Your brother should be here soon.”

 

“KK! I have to pack so you guys show your way out.” That was the last thing she said before she ran back upstairs. That was the last time I saw her…………………………well until Wednesday.

 

Will I be able to control myself when she comes back? In my hallucination I kissed her. How long will it be until I actually do? Will she accept me? Will she reject me? Would she be mad? Would she be happy? Does she even look at me in that way?

 

I’ll be leaving to college next year………………


It’s now or never.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey lovely reader,

Hope you're enjoying this as much as I am.

I have so many ideas for this....so wait patiently for more updates.

Thanks for 100+ views.

You guys are awesome.

Saranghae <3

 

-J