Addicted to You

Love IS Legal

Author POV

Eventually Nichkhun and Victoria came back from their romantic walk. When they stepped foot in the beach house, they notticed Taecyeon with a sleeping Jenny. She was resting her head on his chest.

They both were confused at first. Slowly and quietly they made their way towards them. Once they were in front of the couch, and Khun was completely shocked.

 

While Victoria, had a smirk planted on her face.

 

 

Nichkhun POV

How in the world did this happen? What are they doing? Are they.....hugging? Did they fall asleep like that by accident? Or was it on purpose? I need to have a serious talk with Taecyeon in the morning.

 

Victoria POV

OMG! I can't beleive it! When did this happen? This is why they've been so close to each other. I don't know how I didn't see it. I need to talk with her. But, we better get them out of this position before her parents walk in.

 

"Khunni. We need to wake them up before her parents come home." I whuspered to him.

 

"Yeah, if her parents see her like this *gesturing to the sleey heads* her parents will lose it." he whispered back.

 

I made my eay to Jenny and woke her up the only way she'll ever wake up by a human. By poking het head over...and over....and over again.

 

Eventually she woke up really sleepy and confused.

 

 

She noticed the position she was in and literallh jumped off and fell on her back. Taecyeon woke up after he felt her fall off.

 

Jenny finally looked up and saw me and Khun and her eyes literally poped out of their sockets. Taecyeon noticed that she was shocked and then followed her gaze and saw me and Nichkhun.

 

 

Author POV

Taecyeon got up and helped up Jenny.

 

"Are you okay?"

 

"Yeah."

 

"Are you sure? Are you hurt anywhere?" He started checking her whole body if she was hurt. Taecyeon probably that they were standing right there because he was very worried for her.

 

"*clears throat* Taec, she's fine. Come with me, we need to talk." said Khunnie

 

"Um...okay." with that he followed Khun in another room.

 

Jenny sat down on the and Victoria followed her.

 

Victoria took a deep breath before she spoke. "What exactly is your relationship with Taecyeon?" she asked.

 

"*deep breath* We're friends."

 

"Okay.......are there feelings in this friendship?"

 

"Yes." she answered honestly.

 

"What are those feelings?"

 

"We both confessed to each other that we like each other."

 

"Okay...wait what? Taecyeon likes you too?" Jenny just nodded and waited for Victoria to continue.

 

"Look I'm happy that he likes you back...but I'm against you two." she said.

 

"What? Why?"

 

"JangMi-ah, he is too old for you."

 

"It's not like we're 10 years apart. It's only 4 years."

 

"Yes, I know it's only 4 years, but he's 19, you're 15. It's a big difference."

 

Jenny stayed quiet. She didn't want to hear this. She felt as if everyone is against them.

 

"I'm telling your parents." Victoria announced.

 

"What!? Why!? I finally find a guy I like and he likes me back and you wanna tell umma and appa!"

 

"Yes! It's only to protect you!"

 

"Protect me? You broke your promise. The actual person who's been protecting me is HIM!?"

 

"Look, I just don't think it's right for you. He's going off to college next year. You'll be heartbroken when he leaves."

 

"That's months away. Let me be happy."

 

"I'm trying to avoid heartbreak."

 

"I really don't care. I just wanna keep things where they are."

 

"I know.........I won't tell your parents."

 

"Really? Are you kidding?"

 

"I'm serious, I won't tell them. But if they ask me, I'll answer them honestly."

 

"Thank you thank you. Gomawo unnie. You're the best." she said all happy.

 

 

Taecyeon POV

I was sitting on the bed with Nichkhun on the other just staring at me.

 

"If you're just gonna stare at me, I will leave."

 

"Sorry man, it's just that, how did THAT happen? When did that happen?"

 

"Um, we sorta confessed to each other about a month ago."

 

"Woah, confessed!? To each other?!"

 

"Yes."

 

"A month ago?!?"

 

"Yes."

 

"Wow.........So did you ask her out?"

 

"No. I can't."

 

"Why not?" Is he freaking serious?

 

"Why? You told me I couldn't because she's too young. You kept saying that's she's underage and to be careful."

 

"Oh yeah....Then what have you done with her?"

 

"I just.....talk and text with her as much as possible. We take care of Daisy together, she helps me with Chemistry, I'm teaching her how to drive."

 

"Not that, I mean, like..............have you kissed her yet?"

 

"I've kissed her on the cheek and forehead."

 

"Really?!? WOW. I can't beleive it." What is he talking about?

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"By the first week of liking a girl you've already kissed her."

 

"Well, she's not just 'a girl', she's........" I trailed off

 

"Different? Special?"

 

"Yeah, I don't want to force her to do something she doesn't want to."

 

"Wow, you must really like her."

 

"I do."

 

"Well, your secret is safe with me. I won't tell anyone."

 

"Thanks bro, I owe you."

 

With that we left the room and went back to the living room. I'm so releived he didn't freak out or give me a lecture saying she's too young.

 

 

Author POV

The guys saw Jenny on the couch waiting. She got up when she noticed they had left the room.

 

"Where's Victoria?" asked Khun.

 

"In her room. It's the first door to the left when you're upstairs." she answered. He nodded and went upstairs to find his girlfriend.

 

"How did it go?" asked Taecyeon.

 

"She's against us. But she said she'll keep quiet."

 

"She won't tell your parents?" he asked following her into the kitchen.

 

"She said that if my parents ever ask, she'll tell them. So let's hope they don't ask." she said while grabbing a water bottle from the fridge.

 

"I think we should tell your parents." he suggested.

 

She was so shocked with what he said that she spit the water out.

 

Because of her surprise spit take, he made this face.

 

"Woah! What are you? A sprinkler?" he said while laughing.

 

"Shut up." she said while wiping and the counter.

 

"Why do you want to tell my parents?" she asked him from across the kitchen.

 

"Because I think they should know. I don't think we should keep it from them. I feel like it's a sin if you keep it from them. I don't want them to freak out if they find us like THAT."

 

"You have a point, but I just don't know. I'm afraid if we tell them, they'll get mad at me for keeping it from them. And then, they won't let me see you anymore."

 

He reached from across the counter and held her hand, then he spoke. "Look, I know you're scared, but, we HAVE to tell them about us. We may not be dating, but I do have feelings for you; strong feelings."

 

"I want to tell them too but, I don't want to take that risk...If we do tell them, and they don't approve, things between us are over...You know I wouldn't go against my parents and secretly see you, and in school, we can't either, because people will think bad about us...I just don't want THIS to end."

 

"Then what do we do?" he asked.

 

"I don't know. I feel torn."

 

"Should we end this?" he suggested quietly.

 

"You won't need to do that." said a voice.

 

They both turned to the direction of the voice, and were both shocked.

 

"Umma." Jenny saif with a gasp.

 

"Mrs. Choi." said Taecyeon giving a full 90-degree bow.

 

"No need for that, Taecyeon. Come with me into the living room." said Mrs. Choi.

 

The both youngsters followed Mrs. Choi and sat in the living room. She was seated in the loveseat while Taec and Jenny sat on the sofa right across. They were both facing each other.

 

"So tell me, when did THIS * geaturing to Taec and Jen* happen?" she asked.

 

"About a month ago." he answered very seriously.

 

"Okay, so tell me Taecyeon, how serious are you about my daughter?"

 

"Very serious. The only reason I haven't officially taken her out on a date was because we were afraid what you would say, and what others may think." he answered.

 

"My boy, why do you care what other's think? In a relationship, you're not supposed to care what others may think. You're only supposed to care what you think of each other."

 

"But, I didn't want her to go through that. All the whispers and stares. I want to protect her." he answered.

 

"Jenny, do you care what others think?" she finally asked her daughter.

 

"Not really. I think I'll be fine if he's there with me." she answered.

 

"Well, now that that's settled, one more thing....*looks directly at Taec* ....You know that my daughter has been through a lot. Are you willing to protect her at all costs?"

 

"Ne, I will protect her with my life."

 

"Good.........................................................you can date."

 

"Are you serious umma?" Jenny asked.

 

"Neh."

 

"Are you sure?" Jenny asked again.

 

"Neh."

 

"Are you for sure?"

 

"Neh. Stop asking or I might change my mind."

 

Jenny stayed quiet getting excited but then her face fell.

 

"Why the long face?" Taecyeon asked her.

 

"Umma, what about appa?"

 

"Don't worry about him. I'll convince him. Just don't make me regret it." with that Mrs. Choi got up from the loveseat and stood in front of Taecyeon.

 

"Protect her." she said and walked away, but she turned back. "Appa is still chatting away, so I'll talk with him in the morning."

 

"Oppa?" she asked.

 

"What is it cutie?"

 

"Did we just get permission to date?" she asked in disbeleif while standing up.

 

"Yes, my kitty." he said while looking at her lovingly.

 

"KYAA!!!!!" she screamed full of excitement.

 

"You're not excited" she said while pouting.

 

"Yes, I am." he said while placing his hands on her tiny waist. He moved closer and closer. "We can be all lovey dovey now."

 

"I'm so happy right now. I just wanna do something right now."

 

"What do you wanna do?"

 

"Let's go to the beach."

 

"But it's almost midnight."

 

"So?"

 

"Isn't the water really cold." he whined.

 

"Aish forget you! *walks to door* You can stay here, while I go swim." she said that and walked out to the shore.

 

"Why do you wanna go swimming? We can cuddle now. I WANT to cuddle." he says while dragging his own feet to the door and walking to the shore. But before he walked away, he quickly got a few towels for when they would get out of the water.

 

 

 

Taecyeon POV

I don't wanna go swimmimg, I wanna cuddle with her. I wanna hold her hand, play with her hair, kiss her lips, I want her to fall asleep on my chest. I want to do those things, not go swimming.

 

"Oppa!" she shouted.

 

"What?"

 

"Come here, do me a favor." she said gesturing me to come closer.

 

I dragged my feet to her. "What is it cutie?"

 

"Can you tie this again. * turns around, lifts up hair* It's a bit loose." Dhe wants me to untie her bikini top and re tie it again. OH CRAP. Protectinf her also means, protecting her from myself.

 

"Umm....o-okay." God what's with the stutters?

 

"*giggles* Why are you stuttering? Are you nervous to do this for me?" Aish Jenny, please don't.

 

"N-no. I'm f-f-fine." CRAP. Why do I keep stuttering?

 

"Hurry up. I wanna go swimming." I took a deep breath and untied the string around her neck. Oh God, that neck. I just wanna kiss it. No! I took a deep breath and tied it again tighter.

 

She turned around and looked at me. "Now was that so hard?"

 

"Yes, it was. I literally wanted to kiss your neck, but I can't." I told her honestly.

 

"Who said you can't." she said and ran to the shore.

 

Did she just say that? So she would've been fine if I had kissed her neck? At least now I know I'm allowed to.

 

I quixkly ran to her.

 

 

Jenny POV

Did I really say that? OMG! Sugar Honey Iced Tea!........I wonder how it would've felt if he did. But I'm glad he didn't. It shows he's a true gentleman and won't force me to do anything.

 

I dipped my feet in the water....FREEZING!!! Oh well, I guess this will do.

 

I quickly took off my coverup dress, and tied my hair up in a bun. Jest when I was about to step foot into the water, I felt strong arms pull me back.

 

"Yah! Let me go!"

 

"No! The water is too cold. We'll go in together so I can warm you up with my hugs." OMG. Did I hear him correctly?

 

"Okay." I felt my cheeks get hot. Great, I'm blushing.

 

"You're blushing. I love that." he said finishing it off with a kiss on both cheeks.

 

Eventually we entered the freezing ocean. I felt my whole body sting from how cold it was. But he quickly pulled me closer and his warmth filled up my entire body.

 

We stayed like that for a little while, then he connected our foreheads.

 

"You're mine." I splashed him a little water in his face. I don't him to see me blush.

 

"I'm serious....Let's make a promise."

 

"Okay....I promise to always help you with Chemistry, cook for you, laugh at your stupid jokes, fall for your sweet words, alway hold your hand, and always make you smile."

 

"I promise to protect you, make yoy happy when you're sad, eat your delicious food, irritate you when I'm bored, always hug you, kiss you goodnite, and simply make you happy.

 

I looked into his eyes. I felt in a trance. I think we were both thinking the same thing at that point. I finally found the person I want to be with forever.

 

He started to lean closer, I knew what he wanted.

 

"Oppa? Can we...um..continue this outside the water. I lost all feeling in my toes." I hate to break our little moment, but I couldn't hold it any longer.

 

He chuckled and picked me up bridal style. I instantly started to squirm, I don't like being carried like that. Hr knew this, and readjusted me to carry me the way he's always been carrying me.

 

He started to walk out of the water and I instantly got cold. He felt me shiver and pulled me closer.

 

"I'll keep you warm forever." he whispered.

 

"Stay with me as long as possible." I whispered in his ear. I would say forever but he's going off to college and moving back to Seoul.

 

"I'm keeping you forever. Just be patient." I'll wait for you oppa. Just don't take too long. I kissed his cheek as a signal that I agree with him.

 

He carried all the way to where our towels were. He didn't put me down. Instead he just grabbed the towels and walked towards the tower.

 

He climbed the stairs and sat me down and he sat down as well. He grabbed a towel and gave it to me. I brought my knees up to my chest and wrapped the towel around me. He got a towel for himself and dried himself off. Once, he was dry and warm I was still really cold. Once I stay cold, it takes a long time before I get back to normal.

 

He saw that I was cold and wrapped his towel around both of us. He had a protective arm around my waist and I rested my head on his shoulder.

 

We stayed like that in silence just watching the stars and the waves crash together with the shore.

 

"Jenny." he called.

 

I looked at him but he wasn't looking at me. He was staring at my lips.....He's waited long enough.

 

I slowly started to lean in and he did as well. We met in the middle.

His lips were so soft. I felt an electric shock got through all of my body. I would always get butterflies when he opened the door. But right now, it's the fourth of july in my stomach. Thank god my knees were near my chest because I knew if we were standing I would lose all feeling in my legs.

 

The kiss was soft, sweet, and loving. Everything I wanted for a first kiss. He started to kiss a little bit harder and I met him with equal agressiveness. I felt him my bottom lip and I knew he was asking for an entrance. I hestitated a bit, but soon accepted. He explored my whole mouth with his tongue. We fought for dominance but he easily won. We continued the kiss until we were out of breath.

 

I was first to pull away. "Was this your first kiss?" he asked me with our foreheada still touching.

 

"Yes." I answered softly.

 

"You have natural talent." I smiled at his comment.

 

We continued giving each other small pecks here and there. I absolutely love his kisses. I think from that night on, I became addicted to his lips.

 

 

 

 


Hey lovelies,

Here's another update..

You like what I did there?

Haha?

Thanks for the voting, and as you read,

I put in all 3 of the choices that were voted.

They act all lovey dover...

Khuntoria found out...

And umma found out....

Hope you enjoyed.

Comment & Subscribe

-J