Enrolment

A Wolf's Meal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So, tell us about this school you're taking us to," Luhan questions Hai Tao excitedly, "what are the students like? Are there any cool clubs? Is the soccer team famous?"

Hai Tao giggles at the cute elder, before answering his question, "the students are all rich second generations from privileged households, and a lot of their parents are either successful brand owners, or politicians. I wouldn't say all the students are snobbish though - there are a lot of nice people that are friendly and polite, but every school has bullies and gangsters..."

"Have you...ever been bullied?" Luhan asks carefully, afraid to offend the boy.

"On few occasions..." Hai Tao smiles sadly, "usually they pick on me because of my weight..."

"Those bastards!" Tao exclaims indignantly, "since we share the same name, I feel like I'm being insulted directly!"

"It's not that bad, really," Hai Tao blushes, clearly embarrassed by his status as a weak victim, "they never really hurt me physically - just taunting words, that's all."

"Wait til we get there!" Tao snarls threateningly, "I'll wushu their smug little smiles off those faces!"

"You know martial arts?!" Hai Tao stares at him in amazement, "wow, I suddenly feel a lot of respect for you!"

 

Kris chuckles, "He doesn't seem very respectable when you first meet him does he?"

"Oh no! I didn't mean it like that!" Hai Tao quickly objects, seeing Tao's pout, "it's just that his face is so handsome, and his voice is so gentle...I thought he would be the romantic and shy sort of person..."

"You're not far off with romantic, but shy is definitely not the right adjective!" Luhan grins, "Tao's blood type is AB, so he loves to justify his weirdness with his unusual blood type!"

"It's true though! AB blood types are eccentric~" Tao winks cutely at the leader, "Kris even searched it up on the internet just to make sure I wasn't lying about the whole AB style thing."

"Y-yeah..." Kris furrows his brows in an attempt to concentrate on the road, and not on Tao's wink.

 

After approximately an hour of driving, EXO-M's dark blue vehicle arrives first, followed closely by EXO-K's black van.

"Welcome to Anyang Foreign Language High!" Hai Tao jumps off the van, glad to be back at somewhere he is familiar with.

One by one, the 12 idols step off of their vans, putting on sunglasses and caps in a wasted attempt to appear anonymous.

"Oh. My. God. Isn't that EXO?!" a few excited fan girls were already gathering at the school's car park.

"Holy mother of SM entertainment...why are they here?!"

 

Almost like a pack of wolves themselves, girls rush to the car park, screaming at the top of their lungs as they push and shove each other in the chaos to get to the twelve standing worriedly by their vans.

"OPPA! CAN YOU PLEASE SIGN MY UNIFORM?!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter