Plans A, B, C

A Wolf's Meal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

►Haneul

Oh my god...Oh my god...Oh my god! Kris Wu did not just ask me out, he did not just ask me out. YES HE DID JUST ASK ME OUT! Am I hallucinating? I don't think I'm hallucinating...

For the rest of the evening, my thoughts swirl messily while I try to comprehend what has just happened in the forest. Now, it has gotten to a point where I have forgotten what I was thinking about originally, and instead I am simply chanting 'Kris' inside my mind.

Alright, Haneul you need to calm down and sort things out. Counting the events off on my fingers, I start with me singing to myself amongst the forest trees. 

 

First, I was wandering through the forest...singing my favourite tune by Adele...

Then I heard this rustling sounds behind me, and saw this blur of white fur, so I started walking towards the direction it disappeared in, due to curiosity.

When I got to the edge of the forest, I heard a phone ringing inside a pile of clothes lying on the grass.

I answered the phone, and Tao-ssi told me to bring the clothes I discovered to him; which I refused. 

Obviously the clothes belonged to Kris like Tao claimed, because after something like 20 minutes of hiding he finally came to retrieve his clothes.

When he appeared, Kris was .

His skin looked really nice.

He thanked me for folding his clothes.

His last words before I ran away were: "Thanks, and will you please go out with me?"

Hyperventilation: start.

 

The process repeated itself countless times, until my eyes began to droop close as the sun peaked through my bedroom curtains, indicating the start of the long awaited weekend.

 

►Kris

Upon arrival back at the hotel, Tao sprung into my arms with a series of incoherent words that sounded vaguely like apologies through his sobbing.

"Calm down, I'm not angry at you for pulling that prank on me...shh now...it's okay..." I shushed him like a new born baby.

"Gege...I'm so sorry," he finally manages to form proper words, "but we have a problem...a very big problem."

"What is it?" I look around the room at all 11 of the anxious faces belonging to my team, "did something happen?" my eyes narrow in suspicion, "did they...did they find us, by any chance?"

"Yes," Suho replies sullenly, "you're spot on as usual, Kris."

I close my eyes in denial, this cannot be happening now! Not when I just found my soulmate and finally became somewhat closer to her... "How? How did they find us?"

"It was me, I let the team down," one wolf steps forward guiltily, "I don't think an apology is enough to express my guilt at this moment."

"What did you do?" I ask Chen, mind working on overdrive to process th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter