Dangerous

A Wolf's Meal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

►Haneul

Those red eyes...

I can't get them out of my mind...

What are they? 

Definitely not human...

 

"HEY HANEUL-SSI!"

I jump out of my seat in surprise, bumping into a muscular body in sports uniform behind me. "What the hell, Luhan-ssi!" I turn to frown at him, "you gave me such a fright!"

"Sorry," he smiles sheepishly, "you looked like you were puzzled and unhappy about something, so I came to talk to you."

"Thanks, but you didn't need to shout in my ear," I giggle at his pout, "I'm alright though, just...thinking about some questions that need answering." I take a small step away from him, distancing myself from the inhumanely beautiful boy.

"Oh?" his eyes light up in curiosity, "what kind of questions? Maths problems, life philosophy or something more private?"

"LUHAN! HURRY UP!" a group of boys call from the soccer field next to our classroom, "WE'RE LOSING TO THE OPPOSITION WHILE YOU'RE CHATTING UP GIRLS!"

"Coming!" he calls back, "sorry Haneul-ssi, talk to me about it later?"

I shake my head, laughing at his anxious feet already shuffling on the spot, "Go and enjoy yourself - I'm glad you've got friends already!"

"Okay, well I got to go!" he looks over his shoulder one last time before exiting the classroom, "I'll definitely get you to talk at self study!"

 

As soon as the friendly Luhan leaves the room, another taller and more intimidating figure enters. What was his name again?... I try to recall yesterday's introductions, I'm pretty sure he's the leader...either one of the tall boys...Chanyeol or Kris...

His eyes scan the classroom quickly, before landing upon mine and fixing his powerful gaze to my curious one. I have no idea what he is trying to do to me - maybe girls who make eye contact with him are usually dead by the 3rd second?

I'd be lying if I said his stare didn't affect my female hormones at the slightest, but since Minsoo's father is a celebrity...well...let's just say I've

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter