Stubborn vs Dishonest

A Wolf's Meal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

►Minsoo

It's been 2 years since the last time I have set eyes on my best friend.

 

In the beginning, she upheld her promise to visit SM entertainment frequently - bringing us food and laughter with her visitations.

But gradually, high school graduation and college application diverted her time and attention away from us.

Phone calls grew seldom, text messages became short and meaningless; and to make matters worse, my own debut was just around the corner.

Life became a busy mess, and EXO's rising popularity made it hard for the boys to even step outside of the building without being swarmed by fans on the sidewalk.

In the end, Choi Haneul faded away from our lives.

 

I pursued my musical interests by being grouped together with 11 other girls - scheduled for debut with the image of a sister group of EXO. Fan girls hated us from the start - cursing at us for being close to EXO, and accusing us of undergoing plastic surgery. Gradually, however, our fame began to increase with EXO's help and encouragement; and our first album sold out with a satisfactory record of 200,000 copies.

Lay and Chen have found their respective soul mates in the masses of girls screaming at their concerts; while the other boys remain lonely and desperate for affection. Sehun and Luhan have grown even closer over the years, and Tao once told me that he saw the two sharing a chaste kiss backstage after their performance in Russia.

As for Tao and myself...our love for each had finally been declared a little under 4 months ago.

 

*flashback*

"Minsoo? Are you feeling alright? Would you like something to eat?" Tao's hands ghost worriedly over my limp body; panting in exhaustion after an intense dance routine with the choreographer.

"N...No...I'm fine...just...let me breathe..." I manage to gasp.

"Does it hurt anywhere? Are you muscles sore?" he continues to hover his hands indecisively around my limbs, "please stop crying, I can't stand to see your tears."

I reach up to touch the wet trails near the corners of my eyes, surprised to see the moist feelin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter