First Rebellion

A Wolf's Meal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“This is Kris,” the leader spoke into his cellphone calmly, “I called to thank you for the meal, songsae-nim.”

“Always the one with the fastest reaction and impeccable manners – no wonder I chose you as the leader!” Lee Soo Man smiles on the other side of the receiver, “did he suit your tastes?”

“Yes…” Kris glanced towards the boy still sitting with a bleeding arm in the studio, “he…had some very satisfying and fatty meat located near his abdomen.”

“I thought he’d be to your likings!” the powerful CEO chuckles heartlessly, “Since a fan boy is a rare sight, I was going to let him go – but then the twelve of you came to mind, and I just didn’t have the heart to reject such a wonderful offering!”

 

You never had a heart to begin with… Kris thought bitterly to himself. “Well, I need to thank you again, and get the boys back to the dormitory in order to let them sleep now! Their eyes are barely staying open at the moment.”

“Oh! Of course! Rest well, boys!” and the line was cut.

He really has a habit of hanging up on people without saying goodbye… Kris grins at the disconnected phone call flashing on his screen, well, time to move on with our plans now…

 

 

“Quick! This way!”

"Shh!"

"Hurry up!"

“We got the keys!” Luhan and Baekhyun jogs towards the crouching group near SM building’s fire exit.

“Good, now follow me!” Kris points a finger at the exit door.

 

“Chanyeol can you shut up?!”

“What do you mean? I didn’t say anything Baek…”

“Your feet! They’re so damn loud on the tiles!”

“Oh…sorry!”

 

“Both of you, just be quiet! The manager’s looking everywhere for us at the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter