Wolves Eat...Meat

A Wolf's Meal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Please...spare me...I beg of you!"

"Looks like this one will be delicious!" Chen's eyes glow with anticipation as the teenage girl crawls desperately towards the locked door.

"Her skin's so soft..." Kai his lips, "but imagine the delicious texture of her muscles..."

"Mm..." Tao sniffs at the girl appreciatively, "calm down baby, we won't hurt you...for long..."

 

A blood-curdling scream fills the deserted corridors of SM building's while twelve pairs of hungry eyes advance on their helpless prey.

 

 

|Present time, 2013|

"Alright! Everyone in your places! We're going to rehearse this song one more time!" the choreographer shouts while clapping his hands to get the attention of the twelve sweaty boys.

"Aw hyung~ let us rest for a few minutes! Sehun's practically dying here!" Luhan pouts.

"Yah! Get off the floor!" Kris kicks the panting Sehun lightly with the toe of his shoe, "the comeback is scheduled for January! We can't afford to be resting!"

"Plea-pleaseth hyung, I'm *pant* really tired!" came the maknae's groan as he buries himself into Luhan's supporting arms.

"No is no!" Kris drags him up mercilessly, "get your in position, or I'll murder you."

"O-okay..." Sehun scurries off quickly, pulling Luhan with him to protect him from Kris' angry glare.

 

No sooner had the twelve positioned themselves into the shape of a tree, did the music drift through the speakers.

Chogiwa~ danbeone neukkyeo
Neol hanibe chijeu choreom jibeo noeul tteda
Hyangi madgo, saekkal, aemihago
Wa-in boda uahage jaba meogeul tteda
 

"Stop!" the choreographer pauses the music, "Kris you need to act as if you're lifting a cup to your lips!"

"Sorry," a few snickers sounded from behind him, but one glare from Kris seized all laughter immediately. "It was a careless mistake, I won't do it again."

The choreographer took one look at the state of the tired leader, and decided to give the boys a break. "Alright, even Kris is tired, so I'll presume that everyone is on the verge of tears already?"

Sehun nods emphatically, while Luhan wraps an arm around a sleepy Kai.

"I'll let you off for today then - there are only a few minor errors we need to polish anyway, so if you all wake up early tomorrow morning we'll have sufficient time

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter